Statistics

216,323 members
89,535 posts
  • New
    Bascule
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-24

Hi,

I've had these so long I don't remember what they are ?

Wondering if anyone can help?

Cheers,

Andy

read more...
    0 40
    • Bascule
      Bascule The cabinet is about 25x50 cm
      • Jan 24
    • Bascule
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Bascule, upon review, it appears you have a pair of DC1000 from the Series 90 range. I have included a copy of the brochure for you in the link below if this is of any help.

https://we.tl/t-NCqpazmh1E
      • Jan 26
      • I've forgotten what these are!
        Bascule Cheers! :-)
        • Jan 26
    • Bascule
      Bascule Hi ChrisEdwards1 - Perfect, many thanks for that! :-)
      • Jan 26
  • Doggie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-12
    I've blown one of the tweeters, is there any way I can get a replacement or is there an up grade I can get and replace both tweeters?
    0 35
    • Doggie
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 13, 2020
  • riches
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Hi, Just retrieved my old and muched loved R3's from storage and a moues had climed in one on them and gnawed the wires and 2 speakers. I need the tweeter and middle driver. All I can see on the units is N39Y and U39X. Can anyone help me replace these parts. And if I'm replacing them on 1 speaker should I do the came on the one that works too?

Many thanks,

Peter

read more...
    0 25
    • riches
      john0121 Try the spare parts request form via the support button at the top of the page. The team will be able to let you know the pricing and availability.
      • September 28, 2020
    • riches
      riches Thx John
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    nirpalbamrah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hello , hope you are all well and safe. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes. 

I'm looking for tannoy revolution xt 8f and tannoy Tannoy Precision 6.4

Any help would be great.

I live in england

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    vinylvibe1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Can anyone advise where the reference point is on the Legacy Eatons? Asking as I'm trying to work out correct stand heights ahead of receiving the Eatons. Thanks

0 19
    • vinylvibe1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Me Myname, If you are referring to the recommended listening position then we recommend 1m from any sidewall
      or reflective surface and at least 0.5m away from a rear wall. The tweeter should be roughly at ear height at your listening position. Some user will use stands which tilt the speakers back to achieve this, however, we cannot confirm if this would be a more suitable option or not as it is more down to user preference.

If this is not the information you require then please feel free to expand further.
      • November 12, 2020
    • vinylvibe1
      vinylvibe1 Thank you Chris. That answers my question.
      • November 13, 2020
  • Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28
    Here is a stunning user system to feast your eyes on.

We love sharing your studio, home and installation images with our audiences. Share your set up with us in the replies and we will feature it on our social channels. 

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

Image Credit: hifi.retro
    read more...
    1 16
Go to page