Statistics

241,329 members
117,593 posts
  • New
    cindysellers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

We have acquired two Eurolive B205Ds.  Can I connect them using XLR cable from Thru on the first unit to the Main in on the second one?

0 72
  • New
    stangeo20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

I bought a new xenyx QX2222USB mixer, but the USB input is not working with MacBook air. Is there any driver that needs to be installed? However the output to the mixer is working through the macbook. I called Apple and they referred me to Behinger website. Please help?

read more...
    0 138
    • stangeo20
      RexBeckett Hi stangeo20, the QX2222USB is CoreAudio compliant so should work with your Macbook without any special driver. Two things to check: Make sure that the red USB/2-TR To Main button is not pressed as this will mute the USB recording feed; Check the Mic Privacy settings on the Macbook to ensure that your recording software is permitted to use the audio interface.
      • Jan 12
    • stangeo20
      stangeo20 Here is what I found out.

I was using Behringer Ultralink ULM 200M USB microphone when I created this ticket. So I found that when I use the USB microphone there is no USB Codec signal coming into my MacBook for recording. However I tested today with another microphone and used an XLR cable and the USB codec worked absolutely fine.

This leads to my next question, the mixer I bought was because it works with Behringer USB mic input. How can this be resolved that I’m able to use both XLR cable inputs and USB200M microphones?
      • Jan 13
      • Behinger xenyx QX2222USB mixer USB issue
        RexBeckett It sounds as though there could be a problem with the ULM200M rather than the mixer. Try connecting the USB receiver to a PC to see if it works that way.
        • Jan 13
  • New
    linschen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

Hallo eine Frage ich möchte über mein Handy bei einer Plattform streamen die es noch nur für handy gibt, habe ein mischpullt Behringer Xenyx 1202 USB und ein XLR-Mikrofon Rode Nt1 und ein Handy Samsung Galaxy A 51. Brauch ich da einfach nur ein  Kabel Chinch zu aux das dann in ein Adapter und ins Handy oder reicht da ein Kabel und das dann im Audio Buchse? LG

read more...
    0 56
    • linschen
      Nigel67 Hi. You can purchase a cable that has a mini jack on one end for your phone headphone socket, which Y splits to 2 TS jacks which you can then plug into a stereo input on your mixer. Hope this helps
      • Jan 17
  • New
    tazzboy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-29

I was wondering is it possilbe to hook the Motu 8pre with USB into the Behringer X-Touch usb port ?

0 112
    • tazzboy
      DaveMorrison Are you asking about connecting the 8Pre's USB cable into the Built -in USB hub on the X-Touch so you have just one cable going to your computer? If this is the case case, the answer is Maybe. I've had good luck connecting audio interfaces through the hub on the X-Touch, but not everyone has. It depends on the computer's USB ports, the Audio Interface's USB interface, the USB cable, and some luck. In theory, it ought to work, but you have to try it on your system to know for sure.
      • November 29, 2020
      • Motu 8pre usb into Behringer X-Touch
        tazzboy Yes that is what I am asking the USB on the Motu is 2.0 So I was wondering since I have read on the manual that you can plug in a keyboard and mouse that has USB capabilities I thought I would ask to find out if you can do the same with a Preamp audio interface.
        • November 29, 2020
    • tazzboy
      DaveMorrison Give it try. You won't hurt anything and it might work for you.
      • November 29, 2020
        tazzboy True the only thing bad that might happen is that doesn't work at worse. Then again it might work and Behringer would smart to make it happen or letting people know.
        • November 29, 2020
        DaveMorrison It works for me, but it doesn't work for every one. I think that's why Behringer won't say it will.
        • ·
        • November 29, 2020
        tazzboy Well I gave it try and didn't work for me. Oh well on to something else, Now I need to figure out to get the X-touch and Motu 8pre to communicated with one another when using.
        • November 29, 2020
  • New
    h941224
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14
    I wonder this cable's shield is S-FTP (Screened shielded twisted pair) or UTP shields ???
    0 49
  • New
    Pastorwife
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Of like to be able to send out service to Facebook live using for cable and I have no clue how, I've looked at many YouTube videos but none show me step by step set up from where to plug it in the back output to getting all Musician's in. Thank You very much 

read more...
    0 50
  • jeffconnective
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

I had two S16s connected (one as MASTER and the other as SPLITTER) and it worked for weeks. All of the sudden, they don't connect anymore. The AE550 light is blinking for channel A on both units, but it's intermittent and in no discernable pattern. Please help!

read more...
    0 120
    • jeffconnective
      Nigel67 Hi Jeff. It could be the clock playing up on the master unit. None of the settings have been accidentally changed? For test purposes, have you swapped the clocking on the units, i.e made the slave the master and master the slave to see if that fixes the issue. How long is your stp CAT5E cable between the units? Due to the fact that the AES50 is flashing on both units, my initial thought would be that the Master unit is faulty. Do you have any other gear with AES50 connections on that you could sync up to each box to identify where the issue lies? Once identified, you will need to go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket and a colleague will be able to book the unit in for repair.
      • September 30, 2020
    • jeffconnective
      Paul_Vannatto I would strongly recommend trying another AES50 cable. I just consulted with someone the other day with similar symptoms and it was the cable at fault (yes they can go bad).
      • October 1, 2020
  • New
    robertjm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-01

Hi all,

Our church has a Behringer x32 soundboard for our sound system. On the back is the x-USB interface, which we connect to a local iMac that's also in the soundpit. At this point I want to repurpose that USB connection to my MacBook Pro, which is up in the balcony recording video. 

When reading cable reviews on one of the big box sites, I found several where people were saying that the cable I was looking at does NOT support audio transfer. Kind of caught me off-guard, so that's why I'm here.

I'm hoping for some kind of recommendation for a USB 2.0 USB cable A/B which won't break the bank. One site had cables labeled as "audiophile" and were asking hundreds of dollars, which is just crazy talk. :-) Without measuring my best guess is we're looking at around 20-25 feet in length.

Since the MBP is fitted with USB-C connectors I realize I'll have to go through an adapter. But, that's the nature of the game with the newest Apple tech these days.

Thanks!!

Robert

read more...
    0 77
    • robertjm
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Robert, I have used a 16' (5M) active USB 2.0 extension cable (similar to this JF-USB-2-0-Active-Extension-Repeater-Cable-Signal-Booster-Extended-Cord - do a search on ebay) with a standard 6' USB cable with the X32 X-USB and X-Live cards (also used it with an MR18) without any issues. That would reach about 22'. Add your USB 2 to USB C converter and it might be enough for your setup. I do see that they also have a 10M (about 32'), but can't confirm if it will work correctly.
      • December 1, 2020
      • USB cable recommendation for X-USB board on Behringer x32 to 2020 MacBook Pro
        robertjm Thanks!!
        • December 1, 2020
  • New
    keller3987
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-02

Behringer Guitar2USB Guitar USB Interface Quit working after installing Big Sur. Is there a new driver?

0 66
    • keller3987
      Nigel67 Hi Phillip, updating to MacOS11 / BS could lead to audio glitches with specific applications. However, USB audio/MIDI function of our products are fully UAC2.0 compliant (do not need drivers under Mac OS) and should keep working under CoreAudio as before. It is either an Apple issue, or if you are trying to record into a DAW, then it is likely this which needs updating.
      • December 1, 2020
  • New
    scotttedford
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-23

Where can I buy one of these cables?

0 37
    • scotttedford
      NicJonesMT Hi Scotttedford
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a spare parts ticket. One of the team should then be able to advise you further.
      • May 23
Go to page