Statistics

249,701 members
126,754 posts
  • mikeatbormann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-05

To whom it may concern:

All Lab Gruppen download links are broken. I am needing the following to complete a current installation:

E 12:2 manual

Nomad NLB 60B manual

Nomad NLB 60B device control software (most current version)

Thank you in advance for your timely help.

read more...
    0 62
    • mikeatbormann
      Nigel67 Thank you for reporting to us. I will raise this with the web people and get them to fix the links. Please accept our apologies.
      • August 5, 2020
  • 1AVdude
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-25

Do any of the Lab Gruppen amplifiers support shut down of the amplifier upon receiving a contact closure?

Application is to prevent conflict with life safety systems, directly at the amplifier.

Please also advise if there is a different way to seek this information more effectively.

Kind Regards

read more...
    0 156
    • 1AVdude
      AlexLane

Hi and good morning,

Yes, the following Lab.gruppen amplifiers have this feature.

Lucia
      E series
      C series / FP series (only with Nomad link NLB 60E)

• April 6, 2020
  • Muller
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-01

Bonjour mon nu3000 ne démarre plu depuis hier il reste en rouge le ventillo c lance puis s'arrête rien de branche dessus il marche très bien ya 2 jours hier quand jai branche la prise rien reste en rouge 

0 89
    • Muller
      PedroRodrigues Merci pour votre contact.
      Votre appareil est entré en mode de protection et doit être inspecté.
      Veuillez soumettre une demande d'assistance pour faire réparer votre appareil
      Vous obtiendrez un ticket d'entretien pour la réparation du service en cliquant sur Support -> Care -> Créer un ticket d'entretien en haut de cette page. Si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait, vous devez enregistrer vos produits en utilisant le même portail pour créer un ticket d'enregistrement de produit.
      • June 24, 2020
  • New
    grundkvist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

I'm having issues with the firmware update crashing without installning. I have no problem connecting using the NX Edit.exe tool. I've tried to run the program in compatability mode, both windows 8 and 7 but with the same result. Dont know how to proceed. I cant really find any information regarding how to firmware update.

read more...
    0 118
  • New
    Sourabh396
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

Which amplifier will be suitable for Behringer 1C-BK passive speakers ?

0 71
  • New
    BFAN111
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I added another amp and wanted to change my EP2500 to bridge mode operation from stereo.

It seems like it will not allow me to run it in Bridge mode without enabling the Low frequency filter?

Is this correct?  I cannot use an EP2500 in bridge mode to power a subwoofer without a low frequency filter?

read more...
    0 1
    • BFAN111
      DavidKnighton Hello BFAN111,
      No, that is not correct operation of bridge mode. According to the manual, you need only push switch 6 & 7 to the ON position to enable bridge mode. Also note that parallel mode must NOT be active, so switches 4 & 5 must be in the OFF position. The remaining switches/controls for INPUT 1 are optional. The manual does state that the the INPUT 1 options are used specifically for bridge mode operation, meaning INPUT 2 controls are N/A. This statement does not mean that the controls need to be engaged for bridge mode.
      • Mon at 3:51 PM
    • BFAN111
      DavidKnighton
      • Mon at 3:52 PM
  • New
    OlofSöderlind
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

Hi !

I can´t seem to find a program for my Behringer AX6240Z amplifier so I can go in by USB and adjust settings.

The first download are not to be found anymore.

There must be a way /another program to go into the AX !?

So frustrating , I hope someone can help me. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 51
  • New
    Rjakiel73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

Is there a list available that shows the amp effects by number? 

0 86
    • Rjakiel73
      Nigel67 Hi Rjakiel73, I will e-mail you this information as it is not possible to attach anything here. Many thanks.
      • Jan 26
      • KXD12 Effects list
        Nigel67 I will e-mail it again. Please also try your SPAM folder.
        • Feb 1
  • slide496
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Are these still in production?  I love mine but it is wearing outand stores aren't carrying them in the US.

0 34
  • Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-11-13

CMA1201
    - https://bit.ly/LabGruppen-CMA1201

120 Watt Commercial Mixer Amplifier provides the perfect solution for commercial and industrial applications requiring great sounding distributed audio coupled with power conservation and reduced operating expense. Ideal-suited for bars & restaurants, retail destinations, hotels, corporate, education or other venues needing background music and/or a public address system.

#LabGruppen #CMA1201 #PowerAmplifier #Mixer

read more...
    1 141
    • Lab Gruppen
      Scotty1978 Ipd 2400.
      Hi. I’m looking for an amp to power my Hk audio ct 208 line array tops. This amp was recommended by Hk audio. They say you have speaker preset for this box but when I look in library I can’t see it. Does anyone know if there is or if it’s tagged under different name etc. Thanks
      • November 16, 2020
Go to page