Statistics

254,239 members
131,905 posts
  • Muller
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-01

Bonjour mon nu3000 ne démarre plu depuis hier il reste en rouge le ventillo c lance puis s'arrête rien de branche dessus il marche très bien ya 2 jours hier quand jai branche la prise rien reste en rouge 

0 90
    • Muller
      PedroRodrigues Merci pour votre contact.
      Votre appareil est entré en mode de protection et doit être inspecté.
      Veuillez soumettre une demande d'assistance pour faire réparer votre appareil
      Vous obtiendrez un ticket d'entretien pour la réparation du service en cliquant sur Support -> Care -> Créer un ticket d'entretien en haut de cette page. Si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait, vous devez enregistrer vos produits en utilisant le même portail pour créer un ticket d'enregistrement de produit.
      • June 24, 2020
  • New
    grundkvist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

I'm having issues with the firmware update crashing without installning. I have no problem connecting using the NX Edit.exe tool. I've tried to run the program in compatability mode, both windows 8 and 7 but with the same result. Dont know how to proceed. I cant really find any information regarding how to firmware update.

read more...
    0 137
  • New
    Sourabh396
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

Which amplifier will be suitable for Behringer 1C-BK passive speakers ?

0 74
  • New
    BFAN111
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I added another amp and wanted to change my EP2500 to bridge mode operation from stereo.

It seems like it will not allow me to run it in Bridge mode without enabling the Low frequency filter?

Is this correct?  I cannot use an EP2500 in bridge mode to power a subwoofer without a low frequency filter?

read more...
    0 5
    • BFAN111
      DavidKnighton Hello BFAN111,
      No, that is not correct operation of bridge mode. According to the manual, you need only push switch 6 & 7 to the ON position to enable bridge mode. Also note that parallel mode must NOT be active, so switches 4 & 5 must be in the OFF position. The remaining switches/controls for INPUT 1 are optional. The manual does state that the the INPUT 1 options are used specifically for bridge mode operation, meaning INPUT 2 controls are N/A. This statement does not mean that the controls need to be engaged for bridge mode.
      • Sep 13
    • BFAN111
      DavidKnighton
      • Sep 13
  • New
    OlofSöderlind
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

Hi !

I can´t seem to find a program for my Behringer AX6240Z amplifier so I can go in by USB and adjust settings.

The first download are not to be found anymore.

There must be a way /another program to go into the AX !?

So frustrating , I hope someone can help me. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    Rjakiel73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

Is there a list available that shows the amp effects by number? 

0 89
    • Rjakiel73
      Nigel67 Hi Rjakiel73, I will e-mail you this information as it is not possible to attach anything here. Many thanks.
      • Jan 26
      • KXD12 Effects list
        Nigel67 I will e-mail it again. Please also try your SPAM folder.
        • Feb 1
  • slide496
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Are these still in production?  I love mine but it is wearing outand stores aren't carrying them in the US.

0 35
  • MichaelSarosi
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-05
    Hello Question: Is the following normal? Problem: When I switch the amp off at the amp power switch I get a loud 'bang' through the speakers.
    0 69
  • New
    jmsernell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

Hello,  I'm trying to get a replacement power supply as mine has sadly disapeared.  How can I get a hold of a new power supply?

Thanks!!!!!!

0 3
    • jmsernell
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and select Spare Parts, the team will advise you.
      • 12 hours ago
  • MagnusO
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-22

Hi All,

Ive got a very nice guitar combo amp, the Behringer V-Ampire LX210.

Obviously meant for processing guitar signals, but the manual gives an example with drum computer or CD player connected to it.

I have not managed so far to get a clean, original, full frequency sound out of the speaker from a line-in source (Roland drum kit or mobile phone music).

The output keeps sounding guitar-amp-like.

My question now is: should I be able to get an original full range output on the speakers (if so, how?), or will the amp or Bugera speaker set inside not cover the whole 20 Hz-20 kHz normal music range?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 257
Go to page