Statistics

249,690 members
126,740 posts
  • Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-11-13

CMA1201
    - https://bit.ly/LabGruppen-CMA1201

120 Watt Commercial Mixer Amplifier provides the perfect solution for commercial and industrial applications requiring great sounding distributed audio coupled with power conservation and reduced operating expense. Ideal-suited for bars & restaurants, retail destinations, hotels, corporate, education or other venues needing background music and/or a public address system.

#LabGruppen #CMA1201 #PowerAmplifier #Mixer

read more...
    1 141
    • Lab Gruppen
      Scotty1978 Ipd 2400.
      Hi. I’m looking for an amp to power my Hk audio ct 208 line array tops. This amp was recommended by Hk audio. They say you have speaker preset for this box but when I look in library I can’t see it. Does anyone know if there is or if it’s tagged under different name etc. Thanks
      • November 16, 2020
  • New
    Aqaba5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I live near Bath uk. Where can I get a begringer amp repaired? I used Music Group Innovation in Kidderminster previously, but they don't appear to be in operation.

thanks

andrew

0 40
    • Aqaba5
      DavidKnighton Hello Aqaba5,
      For any/all service requests you must submit an inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 9
  • New
    tombullard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

We need to locate a couple of connectors to fit the amp output molded plug on Eurocom MA6480A units.  Anyone know of a source?

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 69
    • tombullard
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi tombullard, if not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the spares tab.
      • May 8
  • New
    markferranti
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-22

I am looking for a power transformer... part number TT-D-095-053-200W-BEH1 (R0)  behringer part ID TR-TOR-BX1200/KX1200-EU

for a KX1200 keyboard amp.. anybody know where is can fidn rplacement parts in the USA ? or an equivolent part that will work. 

an accurate spec sheet or datasheet would help. 

read more...
    0 75
    • markferranti
      Nigel67 Hi Mark. Please contact our spares team and they should be able to help you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • Mar 23
  • New
    bphouck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-05

Hello Everyone, 

I have a facility that has distributed audio to multi zones through Control4 System. They stream music from Control4 controller down to a Matrix switch then down to 11 different zones. I need to inject paging from a Snom PA1 PBX adapter. The Control4 Matrix Switch doesn't support this. So I need to break the audio from controller to the matrix. So I need to know if the Zmx8210 behringer will allow me to do this. If so, how to wire it and to what inputs. I think its " ducking " is what I'm wanting to do. Thanks for any feedback. 

read more...
    0 70
  • New
    raymielson10
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-11

estou a procura dessa placa traseira desse monitor de referência

MARCA: BEHRINGER
    MODELO: MEDIA 40USB
    0 148
    • raymielson10
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. If you click on the support tab and create a parts ticket, someone can help you out with this.
      • November 11, 2020
    • raymielson10
      WilliamR Hola, William de Musictribe aquí. Si hace clic en la pestaña de soporte y crea un ticket de piezas, alguien puede ayudarlo con esto.
      • November 11, 2020
  • New
    FillFl3x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hallo,

ich suche verzweifelt ein Datenblatt zu dem Ringkerntrafo vom VMX 1000. Eigentlich möchte ich nur wissen wie er angeschlossen wird.

ROT: ?

Schwarz: L ?

Blau:  N ?

Möchte ungern mit 230Volt rum spielen

read more...
    0 60
    • FillFl3x
      Dale_M We would not advise disturbing the mains transformer as there is a very real danger of electric shock, please raise a service ticket from the Support tab above and seek assistance.
      • Jun 3