Statistics

254,573 members
132,275 posts
  • New
    DKPERRY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

I have a Behringer GX 108 practice amp.  I've had it a while and never had a problem.  Went to turn it on the other day and nothing.  It was dead.  No sign of life.  it's getting power and the ceramic fuse appears to be good and checked out with my meter.  Any suggestions?  Anyone have similar issues?

read more...
    0 66
    • DKPERRY
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi DKPERRY, if you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a Service request. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • May 11
  • New
    CustomerServiceGroup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-08

Need to return one LAB GRUPPEN 4000W AMP W/4 FLEXIBLE OUTPUT CHANNELS/L Mfg Part #: D40-4L-US for credit but keep getting an automated email saying that I have to send it in for repair service.

please assist

read more...
    0 79
    • CustomerServiceGroup
      Nigel67 Hi. I will message my colleague in Service dealing with your case and ask him to advise why we will only repair the unit. I am afraid that only he knows the reason for this. The warranty policy is that a doa (credit) can only be claimed within 30 days of purchase by the customer. If it is over this, then the unit will be repaired and returned. As I mentioned, I do not know what the situation is here, but I will ask the colleague to explain this to you.
      • Mar 8
  • New
    ThalackerM64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

I have a BTX36000 (Nuke) bass amp head that has a broken fader/slider pot. I anyone knows the part number/Mfg please post so I can order one.

Thanks
    Mark

0 46
    • ThalackerM64
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and select SPARES so the team can advise price and availability.
      • Jun 30
    • ThalackerM64
      ThalackerM64 The bad one!
      • Jun 30
  • philotbeddo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-02
    Behringer Europort PPA2000BT Portable PA System with Bluetooth
    For the past couple of months is randomly clips out the right side for a second or two at a time.  I can't find any excessive sound source or reason for which it would be doing this.  It also randomly starts making a super loud white noise static sound.  I have to turn it off and turn it back on to make it go away.  Super annoying when in the middle of a song or gig.
    read more...
    0 101
  • New
    Myron2099
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

Hi guys how can I connect my UMC22 board to my Nobsound A8 valve amplifier with AUX input?

0 91
    • Myron2099
      DavidKnighton Hello Myron2099,
      The aux input is likely a stereo connection. This means you'll need a stereo breakout cable to connect the UMC 1/4" outputs. See the cable in the following link. This should do the trick.

https://hosatech.com/products/analog-audio/stereo-breakouts/hosa-breakouts/cmp-150/
      • Jun 14
    • Myron2099
      Myron2099

therefore connecting the 6.25 to 3.5 in the amplifier I have the sound output from the speakers.
      and i can hear the sounds from the imac via usb! even plugging in a microphone and using garageband?

will i have better sound gain? is the card preamp?

Thank you so much so my dilemma solved me

• Jun 14
      • UMC22 to tube Valve amp
        DavidKnighton I'm not sure I understand the follow up question. If you're asking if using a microphone through Garageband will sound better, well that's a matter of opinion really, and depends wholly on your ability to mix sound.
        • Jun 15
  • New
    craiggannon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-22

I’m having issues with the Nx3000D in Stereo mode , it’s fine when bridged but only getting 1 side in stereo . Is there a link available for the manual please .

thnx

0 96
    • craiggannon
      RexBeckett Hi Owen, you can download the Quick Start Guide by clicking on Documentation on the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CHW
      • December 22, 2020
      • Nx3000d Stereo settings
        craiggannon Many thnx for the response & link , unfortunately it doesn’t solve the problem, here’s a pic of the stereo setting
        • December 22, 2020
    • craiggannon
      DavidKnighton Hello Owen,
      Are you using a single input source or dual input source? In stereo mode, you should have dual input sources to drive each amp channel individually. Bridge mode takes a single input source. Also bear in mind the the output wiring changes when utilizing bridge mode vs stereo mode, so be sure you're using the correct output wiring configuration.
      • December 22, 2020
        craiggannon Thnx David , it’s a dual input from my mixer , yeah the wiring config is correct, it was working in stereo , just decided to stop for some odd reason
        • December 22, 2020
        DavidKnighton Hello Owen,
        I would focus your efforts on the input connector for the suspect channel. If there is a problem with the connector, then the device may require service.
        • ·
        • December 22, 2020
  • forart
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-17

Hi everyone, since Behringer studio amplifiers are often used in home HiFi too, someone made an unofficial DIY kit to convert their look:

A500_hifikit_1.jpg

The main problem - since it's CNC manufactured - is the cost (around 120€)...

...it would be great if Behringer release an OFFICIAL "look conversion kit" at a reasonable price (50€ or even less) !

read more...
    1 476
  • New
    virendrajaywant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I have purchased this unit but need to know , at every channel there is a line in input. But is it balanced or unbalanced?

Though output is dual mono !!!

0 15
  • Gdlpro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-17

Hello,

I'm a federal contractor that requires equipment from a TAA country.  So the items cannot be made in China and certain other countries.   Where is the E 8:2 made? or country of origin

TAA - Trade Agreement Act 

Thanks

GK

read more...
    0 91
    • Gdlpro
      DavidKnighton Hi Gdlpro,
      If you look at the image of the rear panel on the far right side, you'll see the unit is manufactured in Thailand.
      https://www.labgruppen.com/labgruppen/product?modelCode=P0CPL
      • August 17, 2020
    • Gdlpro
      Gdlpro Thank you, ok since Thailand is not a TAA country this equipment cannot be used in Federal installations
      • August 17, 2020
    • Gdlpro
      AlexLane Hi there,

Correct that E series is made in Thailand, however there are other Lab.gruppen models which are made in Sweden that might suit your requirements. I believe Sweden is on the TAA compliant list :)

D Series (2U version not slimline)
      PLM+ series
      FP+ Series
      C Series

Hope that helps!
      • August 21, 2020
  • hoangbaokhoa
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-26

Dear Team,

We are Hoang Bao Khoa Co. - a customer of Music Tribe in Vietnam.

Recently, we have got some cases in which the end user's Lab Gruppen Amplifiers broke. However, these products bought from the company - one of Music Tribe dealers in Vietnam currently does not run business anymore and the warranty period is still valid. Thus they come to us for consultancy and service.

Could you please advise us the warranty process for these cases?

Thanks

Diem - Hoang Bao Khoa Company

read more...
    0 279
    • hoangbaokhoa
      RexBeckett

@hoangbaokhoa 

Hello Diem, welcome to the community.

I expect that the warranty procedure would be the same as for any other owner of a Music Tribe product. The product owner can open a Care ticket for an in-warranty Service Request. This is done by clicking on the Support menu at the top of this page and then clicking the + Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible when all required fields in the member profile have been completed.

When the Care ticket is raised, the requestor should get a confirmation email with a Care case number. The response may take some days. There have been cases where the responses have been lost in email spam folders.

• December 25, 2019
    • hoangbaokhoa
      hoangbaokhoa

Dear Rex,

Thanks for your response.

How about the case the product owner did not have / keep the Proof of Purchase to submit in the procedure.

Thanks

Diem
      • December 25, 2019
    • hoangbaokhoa
      RexBeckett

@hoangbaokhoa wrote:

Dear Rex,

Thanks for your response.

How about the case the product owner did not have / keep the Proof of Purchase to submit in the procedure.

Thanks

Diem

@hoangbaokhoa 

Hello Diem, 

I am not a representative of Music Tribe so I have no special knowledge of their policies. I can only suggest that the product owner raises a Care ticket and includes an explanation of the situation. 

Music Tribe representatives (Tribers) do sometimes monitor this community but the Care ticket system is the primary means to request support.

• December 25, 2019
Go to page