Statistics

254,395 members
132,078 posts
  • New
    jdinsdale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hi,

Id like to get a copy of a schematic for F1220D powered monitor.

Thanks Jeff

619-787-4381

1 12
  • JSA
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-28
    0 89
  • elvisking
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-19

this issue is particularly evident at high volumes.  The volume drops to zero, stays that way for several seconds, then comes back on for a few seconds, and cuts out again, and repeats.

0 94
  • New
    Mociralb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-11

I've lost the power supply in my Behringer PPA2000BT. Lights flash, no sound I need to fix this power supply or buy a new one.

Schematics, sugestions, help?

0 113
    • Mociralb
      RexBeckett Hi Mociralb, I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Apr 11
  • New
    Lergei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi! I'm new here and don't know if i'm writing to right place but i bought this nice old SS300B power amp and i need service manual for it, can someone help me?

Mikko 

0 95
    • Lergei
      Nigel67 Hi Mikko, I am sorry, but I do not recognise this amplifier. If we do have schematics, then unfortunately we are not permitted to distribute them. There was a LAB 300. Is this what you have?
      • Apr 27
  • ArtMorgan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-04

i HAVE THE BEHRINGER ULTRACOUSTIC ACX 1000, I WAS WONDER IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE A MIC AND GUITAR AT THE SAME TIME ON CHANNEL 2 OF MY AMP

0 106
  • bohiggs
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-04

When I plug in my new PPA500 - lights on the display blink randomly. There is no proper connection and the system is unusable. I have tried a new fuse. 
    Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks guys.

0 105
    • bohiggs
      RexBeckett

@bohiggs 

Hello Bo, welcome to the community.

If it is new (<30 days), I would contact your supplier for a return/replacement. Otherwise I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Service Repair explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

Keep a watch on your email spam folder. Some replies from the Care team have been missed that way.

• March 4, 2020
  • New
    bobbydoy1e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

I sent a brand new amplifier that went bad the first day I used it in the middle of a show to a company called panurgy they received it on June 21st I haven't heard a word how do I get information on this amplifier

0 62
  • paul_whitehurst
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I filed a claim on Sept. 16.  I have heard nothing.  I can't find anyway to contact someone about what is going on.

Thanks, Paul

0 336
  • ismailcandursun
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-05
    0 221
    • ismailcandursun
      ismailcandursun

I was investigating audio inputs and outputs of B112D (same in B115D)

B112D has 2 XLR (combined with TRS) input connectors. From datasheet it was not very clear whether the combined pins are paralel and both (XLR and TRS) plugs can be used as balanced signal.

At the and I have found the schematics on Internet and I solved the issue. The XLR and TRS combined connector pins are connected together in schematics. That means it is not important which one you use, it goes to the same circuit feed point. This signal is handled as differencial signal which corresponds to a balanced audio signal. 

If you use a mono plug, or balanced plug (of course balanced cable has lower noise with long cable) your B112D/B115D will give you good sound. But never use XLR/TRS stereo signal to the one of the inputs. You have to use always mono signals for each balanced input. If you apply a stereo signal to a balanced input, right channel will be subtracted from left channel. I haven't tried it yet, but the result will not be your original sound.

behringer_eurolive_b112d_sm.pdf
      • November 5, 2019
Go to page