• DUKE52
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-30

Hi,I am in need of 2- Lab Gruppen  FP-6000q fan filter covers  

0 126
    • DUKE52
      AlexLane

Hi @DUKE52 

Can you please contact our parts team using the "support" button at the top of the page, they should be able to help with this. Thanks!

• April 30, 2020
  • New
    jazzed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Hello,

How do I get in touch with Labgruppen in order to apply for a job or get information about available jobs.

Jazzed

0 88
    • jazzed
      DavidKnighton Hello jazzed,
      At the top of the page, please click ABOUT and then JOIN US from the drop down menu. Continue clicking through to find available job listings.
      • April 9, 2021
  • New
    Hutchorr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

I have been looking at the following amps and not sure which series would best fit my needs.  EP4000, NX3000 or NU6000.  I know very little about these amps so there might be a better option other then these three.

I will be driving two 18" subs that can handle 600w RMS each. They will only be playing lower frequencies.  I can purchases these subwoofers in either 2 ohm or 4 ohm setup.  What ever amp is going to give me the best power in either setup works for me.  My Proccessor will be handling all cross overs, filters and equalization.

Question is which amp would you suggest for my application.  I've known guys who have used the EP4000 in bridge mode on a pair of these subs (2 ohm) wired in series.  They say it is a great setup but also the NX or NU series might be a better fit.

Thanks in advance.

Hutch

read more...
    0 28
    • Hutchorr
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hutchorr I think that for your set up the EP4000 is a good Amp for your set your set up but the NX4-6000 might be also a good option, please see the specs for the NX4-6000 below, I hope this helps you selecting the best AMP for your needs.
      • October 13, 2021
      • Need help with an Amp Selection
        Hutchorr Thank you for your suggestions. Any particular reason why you'd suggest the NX46000 over the NX6000? Both do 3000w x 2 @ 4 ohm. Do the Class D amps reproduce bass better then a class A/B? I do know they run cooler and more efficient.
        • October 13, 2021
  • New
    mgraao
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-11

Greeetings!

I would like to say it tis a pleasure to return, but not the case. Amp went poof Saturday night. Submitted support ticket, received response today. This amp is 5 years old and the support tells me that Sweetwater (people purchased from 5 years ago) will fix the problem under warranty!  I hate people who never take 2 seconds to actually read what I have sent.

Can anyone please assist me with this. Thank you for your time.

read more...
    0 58
    • mgraao
      DavidKnighton Hello mgraao,
      If the amp was purchased over 5 years ago, I would presume it to be out of warranty altogether. The longest warranty available for the product is 3 years with registration. You will likely need to send to an authorized service center as non warranty. I'll look into your case if I can find the ticket, but could you post the case number to be safe?
      • May 11, 2021
    • mgraao
      DavidKnighton Hello mgraao,
      I found your case and I'm very sorry to say I'm not very impressed at your profane response to our support agent. This constitutes verbal abuse. You should never speak to someone like that if they are trying to help you. If you are not satisfied with your initial response, you can convey your disdain in a professional and non-abusive manner.
      • May 11, 2021
  • New
    SpideyMan19622
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

Hello!

I just purchased a nx4-6000 amp. After hooking a stage monitor to it, it went into Protect Mode on all four channels. I unhooked all cables and followed the instructions to reset it, but it still won't do anything. The breaker in the back doesn't seem to have tripped or at least it won't reset. Any ideas.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 244
    • SpideyMan19622
      Nigel67 Hi SpideyMan19622. I am sorry to hear that your brand new NX4-6000 has failed straight away. It looks as though you have tried everything possible to get the unit out of the Protect Mode and it hasn't worked. If the unit is still under 30 days from purchase, you can go back to the shop that sold you the amplifier and request a DOA replacement. If older than that, still go back to the shop and they will get the amplifier repaired.
      • Jan 11
    • SpideyMan19622
      RacerX I have the same problem, NX4-6000 locked in protect mode and need some help please. I tried to purchase the schematic for the NX4-6000 and support just sent out a basic reply about finding a repair location in my area. I asked them the following question: If you can not send a schematic, can you please tell me the part type and number of the following amp board devices?
      T14
      T15
      T52
      T53
      T54
      T55
      R165
      R170
      R172
      R177
      R182
      R183
      R267
      R319 Nothing, crickets... maybe one of you might be able to help me. I bought these amps due to them supposedly having built in protection... they have protection, from starting a fire, but definitely not protecting the amplifier! Thank you!
      • Jan 29
      • My NX46000 Power Amp is stuck in Protect Mode
        RacerX Still no help? Pathetic.
        • Feb 19
    • SpideyMan19622
      DrEVILish

Just had one of our amplifiers do the same thing.

• May 16
  • Gaylen
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-20

I have purchased the Amp Combo above in the subject line.  I would like to know if this amp will accomodate a 10 or 12 inch speaker to replace the 8 inch that it is going to arrive with.

This is all new territory for me, but I have a 10" 35 watt to use in this 15 watt combo.

Thanks for your help

read more...
    0 114
  • New
    nflorend
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-06

My Bugera v5 needs repair. Now the 4th week since submitting a claim and no response but automated replies.

Filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

Department of Consumer Affairs is next.

1 13
  • New
    sonidoduarte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-20

Hello, I have a sound reinforcement business in Guayaquil-Ecuador South America.  I need to buy parts to repair an FP7000 LAB GRUPPEN AMPLIFIER.  Where can I find a dealer to sell me the parts?

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SonidoDuarteEc/videos/

read more...
    0 11
    • sonidoduarte
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team. To do so, click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • November 21, 2021
  • New
    shawnlishman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-06

I submitted a ticket on May 17th for an amp that should still be under warranty that needs repair.  Still no response.

Ticket number : CAS-602097-K0F0Y8

0 9
  • New
    DKPERRY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

I have a Behringer GX 108 practice amp.  I've had it a while and never had a problem.  Went to turn it on the other day and nothing.  It was dead.  No sign of life.  it's getting power and the ceramic fuse appears to be good and checked out with my meter.  Any suggestions?  Anyone have similar issues?

read more...
    0 77
    • DKPERRY
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi DKPERRY, if you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a Service request. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • May 11, 2021
Go to page