Statistics

254,570 members
132,272 posts
  • New
    Haraldo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Dear team,

unfortunately there is an ongoing problem with the control knowbs on the TC Electronics RH450. The quality is poor, they crack after some time, fall off etc. The internet forums are full of users which have the same problem. I could now open a ticket and ask TC Electronics for spare parts. However this will not solve the problem as the quality remains poor. 

Question 1: Why is TC Electronics not capable of solving the issue - especially as the quality of their products is otherwise impeccable -  why is this not bothering TC Electronics that such a small part can't be chosen in better quality - it is obvious that TC Electronics is not manufacturng this spare part but buying it from third party - buy better, rework your specifications!

Question 2: What are the specification for these knobs so I can search for high quality parts myself

Best regards

Harald

read more...
    0 37
    • Haraldo
      PedroRodrigues Hi Haraldo, We are very sorry you feel that way and we aim daily to provide better products and better support , but for that tp be possible we need a close interaction with our customers so we can understand what points need correction and improvement. With this in mind I would suggest to submit a Tech support case so we can follow your claim of the issue of the buttons and then pass the case to Spare Parts so, if still available you can order the buttons you mentioned. Please follow the link below to submit the support case mentioned
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic
      • Feb 9
  • gtcore
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-11
    Greetings! Is IT possible to use Lab.level4 volume Control with C20:8X Amplifiers? Thanks for the reply! Miha
    0 86
  • New
    Badsoulzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Hi ,

My Position in Bali Indonesia,

Can i get contact disrtibution Behringer Indonesia ? 

Honestly difficult to get amplifier behringer such as KM750 ,KM1700 i love it...

0 75
  • New
    SJFlesch74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

Hello!

Does anyone know how to get in contact with someone regarding repairs for a Behringer power amp? We submitted a ticket (Ticket Number: CAS-480871-P8N9F6), but it was closed and we received no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 23
    • SJFlesch74
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi SFlesch74, upon checking your case I can see one of my colleagues reached out to you on 20/08/2. Could you please double-check your spam and junk folder for their response? We have seen our replies route to this location before.
      If there is nothing in your spam/junk folder could you please let me know and provide an alternative email address? I will then request they reach out again.
      • Aug 21
  • New
    HawaiianKidd75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

I have had the NX3000 for about 3 years hadn't had an issue at all.  Practiced as normal and the amp started blowing out bright white smoke.  It isn't dust related as it is in a Flight Case.  Still works ,however, I recently purchased the NX4-6000 from Sweetwater Mid July.  Second time being used was yesterday during band rehearsal and it duplicated the exact issue I experienced with the NX3000 and every channel went into Protect Mode.  Fans blew with much more force than normal operating conditions and all I had was 2 Peavy 12" Mains and a Peavey 500w Wedge.  Not nearly enough load to cause this.  Is this a defect or has anyone else ever experienced this issue. 

read more...
    0 11
    • HawaiianKidd75
      john0121 Hi, unfortunately this sounds like a hardware fault in with the amp, please fill out the service request form via the support button at the top of the page and our team will arrange a repair with you.
      • Sep 10
  • AnthonyBlakeDorris
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

Looking for a replacement power switch for a epx4000?

0 66
    • AnthonyBlakeDorris
      KyleJohnson Hi Anthony, Kyle from Music Tribe here. For spare parts inquiries, please submit a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of the page.
      • October 9, 2020
  • Mattb1978
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-06

Does anyone have the l’acoustics x12 presets for the IPD2400 please?

0 286
  • New
    Mgisselman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi! I bought a used GX110 a few weeks ago, and this weekend I took it a bit far with the volume (since it couldn't be heard over the drums via Messenger..." and it started to smell burnt. After letting it cool off for a few days and trying it out again, something is messed up with the sound and it is especially something wierd with the bass.

I am aware that the GX110 is no longer available, but do you have any model similar to it? Loved the sound in it.

read more...
    0 9
  • bradd78
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-05-28

Hi guys. I'm looking at buying a MIC2200 and I'm wondering if the Mic/Line switch disables the XLR input if I put it in Line mode? I'm going to use it with a combo jack and want the input to go to the XLR input when I plug in an XLR cable, and the jack input when I plug in a 1/4” cable...

read more...
    0 88
  • walford1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-21

My amplifier has been sent to you for repairs and returned as no fault found but the audio keeps dropping out. I have a video showing the malfunction. Another tech offered to fix it but my amp is under warranty and i think it unfair .

0 219
    • walford1
      AlexLane

Hi @walford1 ,

Sorry to hear about your amplifier issues, could you link me to the video please?

It would also be helpfull to know a bit more information regarding the setup, is there anything else in the signal chain? Specifically which model amplifier is it?

• December 9, 2019
Go to page