Statistics

254,993 members
132,753 posts
  • Greenvillin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

I need a replacement mode switch for a behringer europower pmp2000 P.a .

0 194
    • Greenvillin
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • September 27, 2020
    • Greenvillin
      Greenvillin I Have. I haven't heard anything back yet.
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    TobyWilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hi there. Just looking for some help. I want to bridge channels A and B and also channels C and D together to effectively create a 2 channel amp (with more power). I have linked channels A & B and reversed the polarity oh channel B then connected to the +1 and +2 terminals of the speakon out for one side, then the same with channels C & D for the other side. Is this the correct way to do it?

Also - how should I use the gain knobs on the front of the amp when in bridge mode in this way as gain knobs A and B both seem to affect the gain (same for C & D). I hope that I have explained this all ok. I am using the amp to drive 2 x Nexo PS15s in passive mode.

Thank you for your help. If you have a manual for this amp I'd be very grateful as cannot find one online. 
    Best wishes,

Toby

read more...
    0 19
    • TobyWilson
      Nigel67 Hi TobyWilson. Well this has certainly perked up a few memories with some of the slightly older colleagues :). It seems as though this amplifier was an obsolete product in 2005, so its doing well. I am afraid that we do not have a manual, but three people have come up with all the answers for you. Its not pretty I am afraid, but better than nothing. Evidently, if you can find one, the 1300C manual was very similar
      • Aug 23
  • cwilliams4816
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-06

I have several iNukes the fans have quit working in. Is there an easy fix? or a repair depot? I am really frustrated with the current support setup create a ticket and it sits for days...........

0 74
    • cwilliams4816
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cwilliams4816, could you please share your case number and I will look into the current status of this for you.
      • August 6, 2020
      • Fans do not work iNuke NU4-6000
        cwilliams4816 CAS-126264-Q2X1Y9 this is on my NX6000 with protect issues, this is in addition to 2 - NU4-6000's with fan issues, I figured making a ticket for the fan issues was pointless I just want to get them repaired.
        • August 7, 2020
    • cwilliams4816
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cwilliams4816, thanks for providing this. Upon checking I can see my colleague William reached out to you on the 07/08/2020, could you please confirm if you have received his email? Please check your spam and junk folders if you cannot find anything in your main inbox. If you cannot find it please let me know and I will request it to be resent.
      • August 9, 2020
    • cwilliams4816
      cwilliams4816 I did not find the email in any of my accounts. It may have been lost.
      • August 10, 2020
    • cwilliams4816
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cwilliams4816, thank you for letting me know. I have asked my colleague William to reach out to you again. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders as well as your main inbox for his reply.
      • August 10, 2020
  • Hackerstown
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-22

Anyone have any input on Boss Katana MKII ?

0 105
  • Darlingsone
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-23

Purchased in 2017, this past weekend it just stopped working.  I took the top off and started it up and Sparks came out of C 26 which I think is a passive capacitor.  I am wondering if this machine may still be covered by a warranty.

0 190
    • Darlingsone
      KenMitchell

Hi Alfred ( @Darlingsone ), 

Welcome to the community.  Assuming you registered the amp when you purchased it you should have a three year warranty.  You'll need to open a ticket using the CARE portal here for your warranty claim: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should get an auto-reply email once you submit the ticket.  If you don't get that email , check your spam/junk folder. That email will say that someone will contact you within one business day but be patient as that's been more like a week or more lately. 

Ken

• December 23, 2019
  • Dyslexia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    i have no ide where to find the usermanual for model lab 2000c. i have found all other old models like my lab 1200c quatro but the 2000c seems to be inposible to find eny sort of information
    0 132
    • Dyslexia
      Dyslexia Reference photos
      • July 3, 2020
    • Dyslexia
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi, i hope you are doing well. I have included a copy of the user manual for you in the following link https://we.tl/t-om796zvhHr I hope this helps.
      • July 5, 2020
      • cannot find user manual for LAB 2000c
        Dyslexia thanks, it realy did!
        • ·
        • July 6, 2020
  • New
    Disgrunt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can track a delivery to Australia of Behringer KM750?

My music store took my order in November 2020 and then said the unit was not available in Australia and they were awaiting delivery from China which was delayed due to political issues and COVID. Which all sounded reasonable.

They said it would be delivered by end of December. This then got blown out to end of January. Then Feb etc. Today I got an email saying Behringer now wouldn't give any ETA at all.

Can anybody help with this? Maybe how to track it down?Has anybody in Australia had a delivery since Novemeber or December come in?

Thanks for your time.

read more...
    0 79
  • Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-28
    Did you know that Lab.Gruppen amplifiers were used on every single one of the top ten grossing tours of 2019?

read more...
    0 64
  • fj0094
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

i have a Behringer INUKE nu6000 which stop powering up, i am trying to find an authorize Behringer service center in connecticut , can anyone help.

Frank

0 79
    • fj0094
      KyleJohnson Hi Frank, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of the page.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Behringer INUKE NU6000 power amplifier
        artiobras1 Hola, a mi me pasa lo mismo, he intentado enviar un ticket seleccionando garantia, he rellenado todo el formulario excepto en la fecha de compra que no me deja seleccionarla y no consigo que se envie el ticket, me podrias decir algo, muchas gracias.
        • December 27, 2020
      • Behringer INUKE NU6000 power amplifier
        KyleJohnson Hi Angel, if you are still having trouble with this, try submitting your ticket as "Pre Sales" which requires less information. We can then try to see what is going on.
        • December 28, 2020
  • New
    neailyb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

Need amp fixed

0 51
    • neailyb
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case and someone will contact you ASAP.
      • Apr 14
Go to page