Statistics

305,509 members
189,818 posts
  • New
    Mgisselman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi! I bought a used GX110 a few weeks ago, and this weekend I took it a bit far with the volume (since it couldn't be heard over the drums via Messenger..." and it started to smell burnt. After letting it cool off for a few days and trying it out again, something is messed up with the sound and it is especially something wierd with the bass.

I am aware that the GX110 is no longer available, but do you have any model similar to it? Loved the sound in it.

read more...
    0 51
  • New
    logiclst8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-10

L channel quit all of a sudden. Strange because very low load since purchase. I need to get repared. I live in Maine.

0 4
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter I have connected my 5 channel mixer, and I have been practicing with it. There a couple of things that I am not sure about
      • Jul 10
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter 1: I have had to increase the gain on my cassette deck to get a reasonable recording. Is this normal? I have temporarily routed the cassette deck to the main output.
      • Jul 10
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter I am blind and I have been trying to work my way around the controls. Is there a more detailed manual that I can use? Preferrably with descriptions of the controls and how they are to be used?
      • Jul 10
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter 3. I found the audio quality to be very good without additional affects. However, I am eager to try using some of the audio functions.
      • Jul 10
    • logiclst8
      CLCarter 4. I want to make sure that that I have the inputs and outputs in the right place. The inputs for the 4 channels are set. It is just the outputs that I am not sure about.
      • Jul 10
  • bradd78
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-05-28

Hi guys. I'm looking at buying a MIC2200 and I'm wondering if the Mic/Line switch disables the XLR input if I put it in Line mode? I'm going to use it with a combo jack and want the input to go to the XLR input when I plug in an XLR cable, and the jack input when I plug in a 1/4” cable...

read more...
    0 107
  • walford1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-21

My amplifier has been sent to you for repairs and returned as no fault found but the audio keeps dropping out. I have a video showing the malfunction. Another tech offered to fix it but my amp is under warranty and i think it unfair .

0 246
    • walford1
      AlexLane

Hi @walford1 ,

Sorry to hear about your amplifier issues, could you link me to the video please?

It would also be helpfull to know a bit more information regarding the setup, is there anything else in the signal chain? Specifically which model amplifier is it?

• December 9, 2019
  • New
    shaneward21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

Hello this is my first posting.

We bought a powered  speaker system and one of the bass unit amplifliers isnt working and needs replacing .

Does anyone now where i can get a B1800D pro amplifier from ? The speaker is fine just the amp required    

read more...
    0 3
    • shaneward21
      Dale_M If you bought your speaker within the last 2 years it should still be under warranty, in this regard you can go to the support tab and providing your proof of purchase submit a Service ticket. If this is not the case for spares, contact your nearest Behringer dealer via this tab to inquire: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Sep 1
    • shaneward21
      shaneward21

Thank you Dale_M We have had it over 2 years so the warranty won't apply but I will go on the Behringer website and take it from there. Regards

• Sep 2
  • Greenvillin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

I need a replacement mode switch for a behringer europower pmp2000 P.a .

0 497
    • Greenvillin
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • September 27, 2020
    • Greenvillin
      Greenvillin I Have. I haven't heard anything back yet.
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    TobyWilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hi there. Just looking for some help. I want to bridge channels A and B and also channels C and D together to effectively create a 2 channel amp (with more power). I have linked channels A & B and reversed the polarity oh channel B then connected to the +1 and +2 terminals of the speakon out for one side, then the same with channels C & D for the other side. Is this the correct way to do it?

Also - how should I use the gain knobs on the front of the amp when in bridge mode in this way as gain knobs A and B both seem to affect the gain (same for C & D). I hope that I have explained this all ok. I am using the amp to drive 2 x Nexo PS15s in passive mode.

Thank you for your help. If you have a manual for this amp I'd be very grateful as cannot find one online. 
    Best wishes,

Toby

read more...
    0 30
    • TobyWilson
      Nigel67 Hi TobyWilson. Well this has certainly perked up a few memories with some of the slightly older colleagues :). It seems as though this amplifier was an obsolete product in 2005, so its doing well. I am afraid that we do not have a manual, but three people have come up with all the answers for you. Its not pretty I am afraid, but better than nothing. Evidently, if you can find one, the 1300C manual was very similar
      • August 23, 2021
  • New
    Ythg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-04

Hello,

I have followed the manual's instructions for setting the power amp in bridge mode (dip switches 4-5 OFF, dip switches 6-7 ON). My signal chain is as follows:

Bass guitar > Sansamp RBI > Behringer EP2500 > Gallien-Krueger 410SBX Plus (8ohm, 800W RMS)

I have tried using both the Speakon and 1/4" speaker outputs, but the volume that comes out is very low, even with the output level on both the Sansamp and the Behringer at maximum.

Any help appreciated. 

read more...
    0 104
    • Ythg
      Paul_Vannatto The Speakon connector has to connect the speaker wire to the 1+ and 2+ for bridge mode. The default speakon connection is 1+ and 1- (for non-bridge mode). Dismantle the speakon connector and change the wire on 1- to 2+.
      • Aug 4
  • cwilliams4816
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-06

I have several iNukes the fans have quit working in. Is there an easy fix? or a repair depot? I am really frustrated with the current support setup create a ticket and it sits for days...........

0 79
    • cwilliams4816
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cwilliams4816, could you please share your case number and I will look into the current status of this for you.
      • August 6, 2020
      • Fans do not work iNuke NU4-6000
        cwilliams4816 CAS-126264-Q2X1Y9 this is on my NX6000 with protect issues, this is in addition to 2 - NU4-6000's with fan issues, I figured making a ticket for the fan issues was pointless I just want to get them repaired.
        • August 7, 2020
    • cwilliams4816
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cwilliams4816, thanks for providing this. Upon checking I can see my colleague William reached out to you on the 07/08/2020, could you please confirm if you have received his email? Please check your spam and junk folders if you cannot find anything in your main inbox. If you cannot find it please let me know and I will request it to be resent.
      • August 9, 2020
    • cwilliams4816
      cwilliams4816 I did not find the email in any of my accounts. It may have been lost.
      • August 10, 2020
    • cwilliams4816
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cwilliams4816, thank you for letting me know. I have asked my colleague William to reach out to you again. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders as well as your main inbox for his reply.
      • August 10, 2020
  • Hackerstown
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-22

Anyone have any input on Boss Katana MKII ?

0 126
Go to page