Statistics

249,684 members
126,734 posts
  • New
    JimBrettell
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-25

Hi, I've just taken delivery of a PMP580S amp. There is a button marked 'Speaker Processing' but the manual only tells you that the button exists!

Anyone any idea what it does or what it's used for?

0 61
  • New
    Robertdude
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

I bought a used v22 bugera. It's missing the logo plate word. Where do I find some of those.

0 52
    • Robertdude
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Roberdude, if not already done so please open a parts request ticket and a member of the parts team will be able to assist further on this. To do this go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to the Parts section.
      • Mar 4
  • New
    dexter74656
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Is there a way to find a list of authorized repair locations for Behringer equipment?  Hoping to avoid having to ship a power amp somewhere to be repaired.  

I've spend the last half hour trying to just find a phone number to call and ask but apparently Behringer doesn't believe in phone support and instead wants me to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops to make a "musictribe" account just to ask a question or submit a complicated ticket.  This is more difficult than it needs to be to get support information.

read more...
    0 44
    • dexter74656
      DavidKnighton Hello dexter74656,
      You account already exists if you're posting on the community, so step one is already done. The reason we want you to submit a case is so that we can give you accurate information. We live in a world where online information can change without notice, so it's usually best to get it straight from the horse's mouth. Also it gives us a chance to help you troubleshoot the issue before you go through the trouble of paying for a repair.
      Example, a known issue with a simple fix is easier for the customer than paying $100 for a technician to perform the fix. Finally, if it's something under warranty, then it absolutely has to be documented by our team so we can take positive action in other areas of product development. It seems convoluted, but I assure you there are good reasons why we do this.
      • Jul 12
      • Looking for Local Repair Outlets
        dexter74656 Yes, my account is created, because I had to take 10 minutes to create one in order to make this post. I'm not looking for a tribe, I'm not looking for a new social media network, I just want access to support.

I already know the device needs repair and that it's not a user-error kind of situation (given that it has already been repaired once and failed again), and I'd like to explore options for this to be done locally. That is why I am trying to find if there is a list of authorized repair locations to see if someone is in my area that can take a look at it.

Please let me know where I can find such information or who I can contact to receive it. If the only option is to create a ticket to ship the amplifier in, then I'll move on to a new company instead.
        • Jul 12
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-18

PD3000
    bit.ly/LabGruppen-PD3000 

Proven and reliable Class-D amplifier and can provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems.

List Price: $599

#LabGruppen #PD3000 #PowerAmplifiers #2Channel

read more...
    1 170
  • New
    Baeed900
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-04

Hi,

We are experiencing an issue with Amp which is stopped working. The Amp is in standby mode and not going out to standby mode. Please advise how to fix it. 

Looking forward to see your kind response,

Kind Regards,

Baeed 

read more...
    0 104
    • Baeed900
      leah Hello,
      I'm Leah from Music Tribe. Please submit a Care Ticket to contact us about your amp directly.
      While logged in, sellect the Support link at the top then scroll to the bottom of the page to start a Care Ticket.
      Thanks!
      • November 4, 2020
      • Lab Gruppen PLM-10000Q Amp
        Baeed900 Ticket no, 0018300003153. Please advise how to proceed because we are your dealer in Pakistan and unable to understand getting parts from you and its procedure.
        • November 9, 2020
        Baeed900 Please expedite and we need to update our client.
        • November 9, 2020
        leah Hello Baeed Khan,

It looks like Pedro has already sent an email in response to your inquiry. Please check your inbox for his response. If you have follow up questions, please reply directly to his email. If you do not see his response, please check your junk/spam folder.

Thanks!
        • ·
        • November 11, 2020
  • New
    ride2famewithme
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-18

Hi! Does anyone know when the NX3000 or iNuke 3000 series powered amps will be delivered (supplied) to Brisbane? Or anywhere in Australia>

I have searched for a unit across the TransTasman and nobody has one left to sell.

Although, I found monkey sounds in NZ and their distributors have a few in stock BYT they wouldn't serve Australian customers.

Find it ironic because other brands, for example in music equipment world Yamaka HQ n Japan many years ago helped me source a particular electronic part whichj I needed, although they had spares on Japan but to reduce my wait and distance (airfreight) they rang the Singapore distributors to send me what I eeded. Similar to a car part, Mercedes made an effort to supply me with parts many years ago through Malaysia, just as an example.

YET, TransTasman (cousins in Auckland) distributors wouldnt help me out despite having stock avail.

I have a gig and my both amps cant be used. Hence I really wanted a Behringer to suit my urgent needs. 

Does anyone know why Australian distributors dont have aclue how to order in stock, on time, to have enough products on the shelves and warehouses? Warehouse managers job and skill ought to be to check and replenish stock levels in advance, no different from any other products, brand or commodity. Sorry guys but there are many unemployed out there who could do a better job, for such nice salaries some are receiving as managers of  distribution centres.

PLEASE: don't use re-branding or no parts world wide as an excuse. 

Considering the current lim,ited traffic air/cargo/ships is still operating as normal.

There are SAP/Oracle inventory programs which work very well in such areas. I am sure the distribution centre in Sydney also have a similar prgram. 

read more...
    0 70
  • New
    m944
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

hello I have to replace the power transformer of the ep2500 amplifier that I bought about five years ago.
    The primary of this amp is broken I think due to the electrolytic capacitors which are probably shorted.
    I would like to know if the cost of these spare parts to evaluate the replacement thanks Martore giuseppe email martore [email protected]
    read more...
    0 41
    • m944
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Jun 27
  • New
    mcolmer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

It is really hard to get importation organized during the pandemic, we just need one EPQ304 to complete our sound lab build...

0 54
  • BlackBarnBar
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-30

Warenty lab 2000? I want send my lab 2000 in for repair. How and wher do I send it? 

0 154
    • BlackBarnBar
      RexBeckett

@BlackBarnBar 

Hello Rickard, welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket (Service Request) explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed the required fields in your profile. The Care ticket is currently the only way to request technical support, service and spare parts from any of the Music Tribe companies.

• January 29, 2020
  • AidanB
    Triber
    2020-08-25

Sign-up, join the Music Tribe Community Development Program and become a beta-tester! Become part of the team, help with testing upcoming products, tell the world about them in a video and receive a free unit as a reward! You must meet these criteria:

• great knowledge about loudspeakers
      • willing to test a beta product
      • willing to produce a video about the product

In return, we reward you with a free finished product!

Due to a great and high response, SIGN UP CURRENTLY CLOSED.

If you have questions, please let me know. You can sign up for multiple product categories at once (for example loudspeakers, mixers and more).

Thanks!
    Aidan

read more...
    0 59
    • AidanB
      bugera1 Hi Aldan, This opportunity SOUNDS great. I'd like to HEAR more.. Looking forward to Listening to more. Thanks, Pete
      • August 25, 2020
      • Beta-Testers Wanted
        AidanB Hey Pete! FANTASTIC. Did you sign up at the hyperlink above? If not please do that and I'll get back to you! Gracias!
        • August 25, 2020
Go to page