Statistics

254,393 members
132,076 posts
  • DittenLerooij
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-14

Does anyone know when the preset for the L' acoustic KS21 will be released?

0 321
    • DittenLerooij
      AlexLane

Hi @DittenLerooij ,

If regarding IPD series amplifiers...

Unfortunatly the IPD2400 is a little underpowered for the KS21, you would likely find the amp starts to drop power with sustained use driving KS21.

If regarding LAKE amplifiers...

I would like to get the KS21 preset into the loadlibrary, however the process requires measuring the manufacturers speaker to create a preset from scratch or measuring another amplifier output to create a clone. This is due to the data not being readily available online or from the manufacturer.

It is on my radar to get done when possible, unfortunatly I cannot give you an estimate of when this might be done for you. 

• December 9, 2019
    • DittenLerooij
      DittenLerooij

Hi Alex,

I did a quick measurement and have a base ready for use on my 5K44, but still need to set limiter settings.

I only have Smaart to measure, no equipment to measure amp outputs unfortunable...

• December 9, 2019
  • New
    DEFF123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Please answer my 2 amplifier repeated question

0 9
  • New
    AnthonyRea
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

I have been trying to order a poweramp for our Church from Sweetwater and Musicians Friend and they are either clueless or trying to get me to buy a Crown amp for over $1000.00. Can anyone help me figure out what I need wattage and ohms and if you have such a product?

read more...
    0 70
  • eddlc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-21

Hello,

I run a circus theatre company who put on performances outdoors.

We've been touring with a Behringer PMP500 & Dynacord a112 12” passive speakers. They've done everything we have needed so far, however the Behringer PMP500 has a few issues and we're looking for a replacement.

I'm not sure whether to buy a straight replacement of the same model, or whether I could buy something a bit more powerful whilst I'm at it? Will the speakers I have be able to take it?

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated! (I know next to nothing about sound equipment so feel free to state the obvious also)

Cheers,
    Edd

read more...
    0 73
    • eddlc
      RexBeckett Hello Edd, the specification for the Dynacord A112 lists the peak power handling as 1000 Watts. I think you could upgrade to a PMP4000 or PMP6000 mixer if the additional channels or flexibility would be a benefit. Both of these mixers have about twice the output power than the PMP500 but are still within the capabilities of your speakers.

If you want it even louder, get two additional A112 speakers and connect them in parallel to the current ones. Both the PMP4000 and PMP6000 would drive either two or four A112 8 Ohm speakers.
      • October 21, 2020
      • Which Behringer PMP?
        eddlc Hi Rex,
        Thank you so much for your reply, it's really useful.
        Somebody else suggested I might be better going for the following: https://www.thomann.de/de/yamaha_emx_5.htm
        Do you have any thoughts on the Yamaha EMX 5?
        Thanks again!
        • October 21, 2020
      • Which Behringer PMP?
        RexBeckett I don't have any personal experience of the EMX 5 but it has similar facilities to your existing PMP 500 and about double the output power. The EMX 5 lacks the graphic EQ but has a simpler, one knob control which may be easier for your application. The choice depends on a couple of factors:

Do you want a desktop style mixer with faders or would a box style with rotary level controls be OK. Faders can be better when there is a sound engineer riding the levels. The box format can be more convenient for set-and-forget applications.

Could you benefit from additional mic or line channels in the future? The EMX 5 has a similar line-up to the PMP500 so would not give much upside - except for the output power.
        • October 21, 2020
  • Kurtis0c1995
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

Had the nx4-6000 for 8 months now and has been fantastic up until a week ago. Just tripped the sockets and stopped working. Everytime I plug it in now it just trips the socket. Help

0 124
  • DUKE52
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-30

Hi,I am in need of 2- Lab Gruppen  FP-6000q fan filter covers  

0 112
    • DUKE52
      AlexLane

Hi @DUKE52 

Can you please contact our parts team using the "support" button at the top of the page, they should be able to help with this. Thanks!

• April 30, 2020
  • New
    jazzed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Hello,

How do I get in touch with Labgruppen in order to apply for a job or get information about available jobs.

Jazzed

0 75
    • jazzed
      DavidKnighton Hello jazzed,
      At the top of the page, please click ABOUT and then JOIN US from the drop down menu. Continue clicking through to find available job listings.
      • Apr 9
  • New
    Hutchorr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

I have been looking at the following amps and not sure which series would best fit my needs.  EP4000, NX3000 or NU6000.  I know very little about these amps so there might be a better option other then these three.

I will be driving two 18" subs that can handle 600w RMS each. They will only be playing lower frequencies.  I can purchases these subwoofers in either 2 ohm or 4 ohm setup.  What ever amp is going to give me the best power in either setup works for me.  My Proccessor will be handling all cross overs, filters and equalization.

Question is which amp would you suggest for my application.  I've known guys who have used the EP4000 in bridge mode on a pair of these subs (2 ohm) wired in series.  They say it is a great setup but also the NX or NU series might be a better fit.

Thanks in advance.

Hutch

read more...
    0 12
    • Hutchorr
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hutchorr I think that for your set up the EP4000 is a good Amp for your set your set up but the NX4-6000 might be also a good option, please see the specs for the NX4-6000 below, I hope this helps you selecting the best AMP for your needs.
      • Oct 13
      • Need help with an Amp Selection
        Hutchorr Thank you for your suggestions. Any particular reason why you'd suggest the NX46000 over the NX6000? Both do 3000w x 2 @ 4 ohm. Do the Class D amps reproduce bass better then a class A/B? I do know they run cooler and more efficient.
        • Oct 13
  • New
    mgraao
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-11

Greeetings!

I would like to say it tis a pleasure to return, but not the case. Amp went poof Saturday night. Submitted support ticket, received response today. This amp is 5 years old and the support tells me that Sweetwater (people purchased from 5 years ago) will fix the problem under warranty!  I hate people who never take 2 seconds to actually read what I have sent.

Can anyone please assist me with this. Thank you for your time.

read more...
    0 52
    • mgraao
      DavidKnighton Hello mgraao,
      If the amp was purchased over 5 years ago, I would presume it to be out of warranty altogether. The longest warranty available for the product is 3 years with registration. You will likely need to send to an authorized service center as non warranty. I'll look into your case if I can find the ticket, but could you post the case number to be safe?
      • May 11
    • mgraao
      DavidKnighton Hello mgraao,
      I found your case and I'm very sorry to say I'm not very impressed at your profane response to our support agent. This constitutes verbal abuse. You should never speak to someone like that if they are trying to help you. If you are not satisfied with your initial response, you can convey your disdain in a professional and non-abusive manner.
      • May 11
  • Gaylen
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-20

I have purchased the Amp Combo above in the subject line.  I would like to know if this amp will accomodate a 10 or 12 inch speaker to replace the 8 inch that it is going to arrive with.

This is all new territory for me, but I have a 10" 35 watt to use in this 15 watt combo.

Thanks for your help

read more...
    0 100
Go to page