• mikeatbormann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    To whom it may concern, Where can I find standard professional documentation on Tannoy loudspeakers, specifically VX15HP. Looking for detailed drawings for cabinet rigging points, center of gravity, dimensions. It would be wonderful to get frequency plots. Appreciate any help.
    read more...
    0 170
    • mikeatbormann
      Goetz Hi,
      please go to https://www.tannoy.com/downloads.html and search for the product. You will find a detailed product information document there with all info.
      Cheers
      Goetz
      • July 13, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann Hello Goetz, I'm sorry but the information I requested does not appear in a quick start guide.
        • July 13, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Hello Mike, look for a file called "Product Information Document"!
        • July 14, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann I'm sorry, Goetz, the information is not available. As I indicated, only a quick start guide is available.
        • July 14, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz That's weird – I had it and now I can't find it either. I'm on it...
        • July 21, 2020
    • mikeatbormann
      Goetz Hello Mike, I located some technical documentation for you to download:

https://musictribe-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/p/goetzmueller_duerholt/Ef2zbaO7RxpAooKocrG4oSAB_nhRIf2nJT-Jl0Z8iQaAXA?e=UA5yRx

Seem's that I previously mixed up some files. I hope that helps!
      Goetz
      • July 22, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann Hello Goetz, that is perfect! Exactly what I needed! If that level of information was readily available and easy to locate on all of the Tannoy items, more of my United States integrators/contractors would be excited about spec'ing Tannoy professional products into installations. Thanks again, Goetz!
        • July 22, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Thanks Mike, glad I could help. I'll definitely let the team know – maybe there's a way to include more documents into the downloads. Cheers!
        • July 22, 2020
  • bramston
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

The Tannoy ceiling speaker in our office has become dislodged. This happened before my arrival to the office so I'm unsure of what cause the issue; however I have been asked to solve the problem! It doesn't push in or twist into place- is there instructions somehwere on how to secure the speaker again? Or perhaps contact details for someone who could fix the problem? The office is based in Soho, London 

Many thanks

read more...
    0 100
    • bramston
      DavidKnighton Hello Libby Bramston,
      You should be able to peel off the grill and see some adjustment screws. The screws can be turned clockwise to tighten the rear of the speaker to the mounting bracket. Now, if the mounting bracket is dislodged behind the plaster, then that would require some thorough investigation.
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    kishalaygd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

I am using Tannoy Mercury V4 Tower Speakers.

Recently 1 of tweeter not working, mostly got damaged. Please help me to find the spare parts.

0 148
    • kishalaygd
      RexBeckett Hi Kishalay, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • December 11, 2020
      • Tannoy Mercury V4
        kishalaygd I have created a ticket
        • December 12, 2020
  • New
    tbheels
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Can anyone recommend a reputable service/repair shop in North Carolina USA? I have a pair of Tannoy HPD 385 from 1975.These are Canadian made, labeled as Royal Monitor 410. Cabinets are Largos. I'm not the original owner, so I'd like to get these serviced with updates as needed.

I'd appreciate any guidance.

read more...
    0 47
    • tbheels
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. For any service inquiries please contact us through our Support portal. Click on Support and then Service Request and a member of our Service team can assist you.
      • Jul 6
  • New
    acheqq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

hi~

My name is qi. I'm a dealer from China. Our company has been doing soundbox business for over 20years and the company which located in southwest of China in Yunnan Province is one largest comany in the territory. 

We would like to know if you are interested in developing some local dealer in China. We are the big fan of your productions, so we want to have the chance to make more Chinese fans to know tannoy.

Could you please give me an email address, so we can have a further discussion about how to be a dealer in China.I'm looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!

read more...
    0 78
    • acheqq
      Dale_M hi there please send your information in on a support ticket (choose pre sales) from the tab above.
      • Jun 3
      • How could be a Dealer in China
        acheqq Ok. Many thanks
        • Jun 3
    • acheqq
      VH3A5 Hi I have a pair of sensys dc1 I would like to put new speakers in the cabinets where can I find them
      • Jun 5
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28
  • New
    Rafaelviana
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-08

Hola, quisiera adquirir el altavoz PCI 5DC IW y me gustaria saber como es el montaje en pared y como es la conxion.

Gracias

CargandoPrecargador
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    Cargando
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador
    CargandoPrecargador

read more...
    0 61
  • New
    BarredOwl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Does anyone know about getting the drivers 'rejuvenated' ? I have some cone rub sounds in one speaker. I love them and want to make them sound like new again. Any advice? 

0 10
    • BarredOwl
      Nigel67 Hi BarredOwl. in which Country do you reside? The only company that I know who recone speakers or who may have replacement drivers are in the UK and are Lockwood Audio - http://www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk/tannoy.htm. There is also a ebay seller who goes by the name of MainlyTannoy, but I think he only sells spares, but it may be worth looking him up in case he knows of anyone else around the world who can re-cone / rejuvinate speakers. Finally, there is a website that has masses of information on old Tannoy loudspeakers, but they also have a forum that you could join and ask the question there. https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm. Sorry, one more place you could ask is on the various Tannoy Facebook sites such as this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/1833478533338036, but there are various others with passionate members around the world as well if you search for Tannoy. Hope this helps
      • Oct 20
  • New
    DarrellTee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Doing some open baffle deigns and need a pair of VX12 drivers with crossovers

0 136
  • New
    manmustwack2001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I have a set of tannoy speakers that I purchased in 1997. Now one of them isn't working. Is there any chance that you guys can repair it? 

0 89
Go to page