• New
    AndrewHodgson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-04

Hi I'm looking for a driver for a Tannoy AMS 8 . 

I've been looking everywhere but nothing. 

0 83
    • AndrewHodgson
      john0121 Hi Andrew, you can submit a spares parts inquiry via the support button at the top of the page, a member of the team will then be able to provide you with pricing and availability.
      • December 3, 2020
  • New
    nlbrown
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

Hello. Can anybody help me source a LF driver for teh original (blue) reveal active.

Now Tannoy is part of Music tribe, it seems impossible to contact anybody there.

Its a far cry from when I used to be a Tannoy dealer & could pick up the phone andorder part on next day delivery!

read more...
    0 89
    • nlbrown
      RexBeckett Hi, the best way forward is to open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Mar 6
  • hifiheaven1549
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    How do I get a update on support ticket CAS-114419-H3N6C8? I know how to log in and look at the status in my account, but nothing has changed in a week. Trying to get replacement drivers for a in-warranty Tannoy XT8F.
    0 55
    • hifiheaven1549
      leah Hello! Looks like your case is already with our Spare Parts team. Please expect an email from us soon. Thanks!
      • July 8, 2020
  • pendragon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-17

I have a new gleaming set of Ardens and also a wood burner which does create some fine dust over time. How is it best to keep the drivers free from dust. Some say a vacuum cleaner (!) others a soft brush and yet others a dust blower. Anyone got the answer? Thanks

read more...
    0 106
  • New
    Mcdee33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

After 4 x iq10 compression drivers made by fane 

0 69
    • Mcdee33
      Dale_M Hi there can I advise you put in a support ticket from the above tab and select Spares so the team may be able to advise you? Many thanks.
      • May 10
  • New
    McQueen76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Salve ho un paio di Tannoy DC8t, e devo dire che le sottupunte su un diffusore da migliaia di euro è stato realizzato veramente male.

Nel senso che spesso si svitano ( forse per le onde sonore ) e i diffusori non sono stabili al 100% ma basculano.

Avete delle  basi per sostenerle disponibili come il modello successivo (DC8TI) ??

Vi allego una foto per farvi capire meglio.

Grazie Danilo

read more...
    0 88
  • New
    Bruzar4
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi

Just bought a pair of 12" tannoys with no identification apart from a serial number 31/200090. Can anyone help identify model?

Thanks

Bruce

0 40
  • New
    siddsmarty5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Hi am interested in buying the Tannoy Cheviot Loudspeakers. Where can i take a demo and buy in London?

0 7
  • New
    thevoicefm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-20

I've submitted two request for help with replacing a fail product (TANNOY GOLD 7 monitors) and I've yet to receive directions as to how remedy this issue. Other than a response telling me that they're under warranty. Which isn't much help without who to send them to replacement or refund. What gives?

read more...
    0 88
    • thevoicefm
      Nigel67 Hi Ben, is your case number CAS-159877-V5Q6J0? I can see that you were sent an e-mail on the 12th with an RMA number and where to ship the speakers to for repair. Please check your SPAM to see if the e-mail is in there. I will resend the e-mail to you. I see that you have also raised another identical ticket CAS-161661-C2G8K. I will copy and paste the original e-mail into that and send you as well
      • November 19, 2020
      • Repair information
        thevoicefm Thank you Nigel. The other ticket (I believe) was to indicate a similar problem with the paired monitor. It's noise isn't as bad as the first one but still noticeable and I fear it will worsen if not corrected. Therefore I would like to send moth monitors in for adjustments. At this point the ideal remedy would be to trade up to the GOLD 8's and pay the difference but I'm guessing that's beyond your capabilities. Once again thanks for your response and stay safe out there.
        • ·
        • November 19, 2020
      • Repair information
        Nigel67 I checked both tickets and they are identical, same fault descriptions and serial number. I see that a colleague has raised an RMA for you on the first ticket. Did you receive his reply? Please check your spam as well. If you need to send the second speaker back as well, reply to that e-mail and he will be able to answer. Unfortunately I am not in a position to be able to help regarding trading up to Gold 8's. Maybe mention it to him in the e-mail, but unfortunately his answer may be the same. All the best.
        • ·
        • November 24, 2020
      • Repair information
        thevoicefm Thanks Nigel, I've sent them both in for repairs on an updated ticket. Thanks again. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. 1LUV!
        • ·
        • November 24, 2020
  • New
    Paul53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-20

I'd like to know if bi-wiring is recommended for the Cheviot Legacy (I own).

0 52
    • Paul53
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Paul53,please consider that most of our residential loudspeakers, and your Tannoy CHEVIOT are a good example have two sets of speaker terminals, one for the bass (LF) and one for the treble (HF).
      These are normally joined by links, and a single cable run is used to the amplifier.
      However, by removing these links, and using two sets of cable or a special bi-wire cable, the LF and HF are only connected together at the amplifier.
      Even the best cables suffer from losses due to their electrical resistance, inductance and capacitance, and so bi-wiring avoids interaction between the LF and delicate HF parts of the signal.
      This gives better clarity, detail and an improved soundstage. Your Instruction Manual will detail how to prepare your loudspeakers for bi-wiring, and your dealer will be able to advise on suitable cable choices for a given budget.
      For further information, please refer to our White Paper by following the link below:
      https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/22286929/tannoy-supertweeter-paper-in-pdf-format
      • Feb 22
      • Bi- wiring or not the Cheviot Legacy
        Paul53 Hi Mr.Rodrigues,
        • Feb 22
        Paul53 ... I was going to thank you, first. As a matter of fact, the theoretical benefits of bi-wiring are known. The question is if, in practice, such benefits are discernible. Moreover, there are those who believe the single-wiring sound is preferable...
        • ·
        • Feb 22
        PedroRodrigues Hi Paul53 effectively I think they are specially considering that your Tannoy CHEVIOT has two terminals, one for the bass (LF) and one for the treble (HF). and in this case and I mentioned above by removing these links, and using two sets of cable or a special bi-wire cable, the LF and HF are only connected together at the amplifier.
        Even the best cables suffer from losses due to their electrical resistance, inductance and capacitance, and so bi-wiring avoids interaction between the LF and delicate HF parts of the signal.
        This gives better clarity, detail and an improved soundstage.
        • Feb 22
Go to page