• New
    Tibox12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-21
     hello,
    my tannoy live mini is set to make a crazy sound all of a sudden while I was listening to music.
    I can't find anything on it, I don't understand what happened.
    Please help me.
    thibaut
    read more...
    0 59
    • Tibox12
      john0121 Hi Thibaut, is the speaker working normally again now or is it still having problems? how were you connected at the time via bluetooth or the mini jack?
      • November 22, 2020
    • Tibox12
      BenNorris21 Hi Thibaut, can you update us what the status is now? I am considering getting this speaker too
      • Jan 21
    • Tibox12
      Tibox12 hello, I was on bluetooth.
      I no longer have a problem, I haven't done anything special.
      Maybe a bug with my bluetooth, I changed my smartphone and the problem is solved by itself.
      • Jan 23
  • New
    Minton32
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

hi everyone, I'm looking for 2 cones those above for my hi fi speakers. are there any available? 

thank you

read more...
    0 80
    • Minton32
      Dale_M Hi, I would advise going to the Support tab above and putting a Spares ticket through to us so that the team can advise you. I hope this helps.
      • Apr 12
  • New
    vinylvibe1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

About to become a new Tannoy owner and wondering what the best stands are for the Legacy Eaton. 

Thanks

0 53
  • Barolloadv
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-25

I am a happy owner of a pair of tannoy dmt 12, unfortunately a case has fallen and has been irreparably damaged. I decided to build a new speaker, since speakers and filters are in excellent condition. My problem is that I can't recover Thiele / Small parameters in any way of the speaker 3136GG. You could send them to me so you can listen to these beautiful speakers again. Thanks so much for your kindness.

read more...
    0 72
  • New
    svedvik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-22

Hi,

I have two 165mm (6.50”) constant directivity Dual Concentric™ drivers taken from Tannoy iW60 EFX.

I am building new enclosures for them and I am missing the Thiele / Small parameters for the driver to allow me correct sizing of the enclosures.

Can somebody please provide these data specifications?

Please see identification number on the attached photo.

Thank you!

Breg

Sigmund

read more...
    1 69
    • svedvik
      Dale_M Hi Sigmund, this is a legacy speaker so the info on this may be limited now but I will try and inquire for you.
      • Feb 23
      • Tannoy iW60 EFX
        svedvik Hi Dale, are there any news regarding this?
        Thanks
        • Mar 14
  • Garry3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

Why does it take extened time for my speakers to come out of standby mode ? The indicator lights are red in standby and green in 

function mode .

0 62
    • Garry3
      JasonB81 Hello This is Jason From Music Tribe - Your monitors may need service so Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you. Thank you!
      • October 6, 2020
  • New
    MateuszMusialski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Hey fox i have this bass bin with type d amp in it and i think coil is gone. Where i cane get one? 

read more...
    0 61
    • MateuszMusialski
      john0121 Hi Mateusz, If you fill out the spare parts via the support button at the top of the page then a member of the team will be able to advise you on this.
      • November 8, 2020
  • New
    JemG1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Hi

Can you still re-cone these monitors, please?

Thanks 

Jem

0 17
    • JemG1
      Dale_M Hi there I would advise putting this through to the Team via a Technical support ticket from the tab above as this may take some investigation.
      • Jun 30
    • JemG1
      Nigel67 If you are in the UK, you could try Lockwood Audio - http://www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk/tannoy.htm or there is a someone on ebay who goes by the name of Mainly Tannoy.
      • Jun 30
  • New
    StephenWarley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

I have a pair of Tannoy xt6f purchased around 2014 and one of the upper drive units appears to be damaged. Is it possible to get a replacement and where from.

Many thanks. 

0 29
    • StephenWarley
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi StephenWarley, If you have not yet done so please submit a Service or Parts case. You can submit a Service or parts-related case by going to Support at the top of this page and scrolling down/selecting the relevant tab.
      • Jun 14
  • namatya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

Hi

Is it possible to use an unbalanced input using a TS phone plug on the TANNOY GOLD 5 phone jack?

I want to use TANNOY GOLD 5 with an RCA-TS phone cable.

0 64
Go to page