• New
    soundconvincer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-27

Hi,

I need the contact information of a good service/repair company in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). I have a pair of Tannoy Precision 6D speakers that are in need of repair and servicing. 

0 29
    • soundconvincer
      Dale_M Hi there can I ask that you go to the support tab and raise a Service request , the SERV team can then advise you of options for getting this looked at for you.
      • May 28
  • chart
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-04

I need dimensions for the Tannoy CMS ceiling speaker backcans.  There is no dimensional informaiton on the data sheets.  Specifically, I need dimensions for:

CMS 503 Backcan PI

If avaiable, I would also like to get CAD files (dwg or dxf) for all the Tannoy backcans.

Carl Hartzler - Promedia

read more...
    0 324
    • chart
      Emadson

Are you looking for all the PI Backcan drawings? Please message me your email address and I will get them too you.

• October 4, 2019
    • chart
      chart

Hi Eric,

I appriciate your help providing drawing fies for the CMS backcans.  Pleae use the address below.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Carl

• October 5, 2019
  • New
    AnitaBP
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-22

Hi everyone! I need some help. I want to paint de AMS 5ICT. Could you tell me how to take out the grille to proceed?

Thank you.

0 36
    • AnitaBP
      DavidKnighton Hello Ana,
      The AMS 5ICT grill is compression fitted, meaning there is no additional hardware keeping the grill fitted to the cabinet. You'll need some pry/hook tools to pull the grill away from the cabinet a little bit at a time. Just take your time and try not to bend the grill in the process or it may be difficult to fit back onto the cabinet.
      • December 22, 2020
  • New
    Planetsize
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Hi, I need to replace the capacitors in the Tannoy FSM crossover. Looking for a copy of the schematic to figure out values and sizes. 
    Thanks 

Eric

0 18
    • Planetsize
      DavidKnighton Hello Planetsize,
      Regrettably, we are not permitted to hand schematics to the general public. Only authorized service locations are allowed access to documentation. If you would like to find a nearby service location, please submit a support request by clicking the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jun 30
  • New
    Shadders
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Hi, 

Are Tannoy still going?

Google says the Coatbridge site is permanently closed.

If Tannoy are still going, where are the speakers made now?

Kind regards,

Shad.

0 45
    • Shadders
      Dale_M The Tannoy brand is still very much alive and well, like Midasand Turbosound before it, all production will now be placed at our state of the art factory in China.
      • May 29
      • Is Tannoy OK?
        Shadders Hi Dail_M,
        Thank you for the replay and sorry for taking so long to respond. I have a pair of Legacy Arden's on order with a HIFi shop that are waiting for new stock.
        Can you tell me if the current Covid problems in South China ports, right on Music-Group's doorstep are going to affect supply and the cost of the Arden's?
        They have already increased from their initial UK price of £6399 in 2017 to £8350 in 2021. I'll have to cancel my order if prices increase again.

Link to the supply chain news I'm getting my information from:
        https://theloadstar.com/asia-europe-spot-rates-head-for-20000-per-feu-as-new-china-covid-crisis-bites/

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond,

Shad.
        • Jun 17
  • rsillito
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-16
    Hi -- I raised a support ticket CAS-107908-P8Q1S2 nearly two weeks ago but have had no response, so I am posting here in case this ticket has been missed somehow. There is a small tear in the rubber surround on the bass driver of one of my Tannoy XT8F speakers. I would like to obtain the necessary replacement parts to deal with this (e.g. a replacement rubber surround, a reconing kit, or even a replacement driver if the latter are available). If someone is able to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks!
    read more...
    0 52
    • rsillito
      GaryHiggins They changed everything, not surprisingly that might be screwed up too. Sorry, don’t see much official response here either except self serving promos. I guess keep trying is the best advice.
      • June 16, 2020
    • rsillito
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rowland, i hope you are well.
      Unfortunately there is currently a back log of cases the team are working through which has caused a delay in their response. I will pass this on to a member of the team, however, they do need to work through them in date order.
      I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience.
      • June 17, 2020
      • Rubber surround / Re-cone kit / Replacement for XT8F bass driver
        rsillito Hi Chris, thank you for your reply. I'll look forward to hearing from someone soon then.
        • ·
        • June 17, 2020
  • vincentmac
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-09

Customer support is unresponsive and I have questions. I am trying to replace power supplies for my QFLex16 m-1 and sb pairs. When we removed these from one of our spaces the power supplies were left behind. I have reached out to spare parts tickets, the customer service portal and anywhere I can try to get ahold of people but have had no luck. trying here...

read more...
    0 201
    • vincentmac
      RexBeckett

@vincentmac wrote:

Customer support is unresponsive and I have questions. I am trying to replace power supplies for my QFLex16 m-1 and sb pairs. When we removed these from one of our spaces the power supplies were left behind. I have reached out to spare parts tickets, the customer service portal and anywhere I can try to get ahold of people but have had no luck. trying here...

@vincentmac 

Hello Vincent, welcome to the community.

The Care ticket is currently the only way to request technical support, service and spare parts from any of the Music Tribe companies. Did you get Care tickets raised? You should be able to see them through the Care Portal. Some people have missed responses because the emails were routed into their spam folders. 

If you tell us the Care ticket numbers, we can get someone to check into them for you.

• March 9, 2020
    • vincentmac
      Matthew_Simmons

CAS-107668-K1X4P5 How about this case number? 

• June 9, 2020
  • Srinaldi12
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-11

I have a blown speaker.  I have a set of Tannoy Revolution mini xt.  I have contacted the dealer, and created a service ticket.  Noone has been of any help.  I absolutely love these speakers.  I don't want to go another route, but I'm on the verge of giving up and just buying another set of speakers from another manufacturer.  It's still under warranty and it's getting frustrating.

read more...
    0 121
  • joemiller
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-08-17

Why does literally every drawing of every product 2D/3D/Bim lead to a dead link on your website?

It has been like this for weeks. Unfortunately my patience has run out with Tannoy brand under Music Tribe, it's a shadow of its former self. Too many choices out there who have the customers best interests at heart. Though you relentlessly beat on about customer obsession, nothing could be further from the truth.

read more...
    1 116
    • joemiller
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Joe, I hope you are well. I apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, we experienced some issues with our back-office systems recently and are currently in progress of reuploading all files to the websites. If you could let me know which models it is you require this information for I will be more than happy to source this for you.
      • August 17, 2020
  • New
    dbaumgardner1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

During certain broadcasts and decibels of vocals I may have the need for a replacement center coaxial because it seams to clip or pop at certain frequencies while person talking. Can a new or replacement coaxial be found/purchased. Thanking you in advance for your help

read more...
    0 56
    • dbaumgardner1
      RexBeckett Hello, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 6
    • dbaumgardner1
      dbaumgardner1 Hello Rex, I tried your suggestion and none of the Definition D-500 nor the D-750 were even mentioned in the parts area
      • Feb 6
      • D750 Coaxial
        RexBeckett Use any model and explain in the description.
        • Feb 6
Go to page