• New
    kentbyerly1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-03

Does anybody know if recone kits are available for the Tannoy system 10 DMT II studio monitor.

Thanks

0 137
    • kentbyerly1
      john0121 Hi Kent, you can submit a spares parts inquiry via the support button at the top of the page, a member of the team will then be able to provide you with pricing and availability.
      • December 3, 2020
    • kentbyerly1
      Tgregorek I got the last 2 diaphragms on the planet.
      • December 4, 2020
  • New
    Mathgora77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-10

Bonjour

Mon tweeter ne fonctionne plus sur le HP coaxial, et j'aimerai savoir comment faire afin de le réparer, ou sinon de remplacer le HP. J'habite en France, sur Paris.

merci de votre réponse

Cordialement

Mathgora77

read more...
    0 84
  • New
    Unpustan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

In need of pair of tweeters for Tannoy Mercury v4.

They just both stopped working..

Any ideeas?

0 47
    • Unpustan
      Nigel67 Hi Unpustan. Please contact our Spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. I would also check your amp , wiring, etc, as it seems a little unusual that both tweeters would have failed at exactly the same time. You can never say never, but it is highly unusual. Many thanks
      • October 9, 2021
  • New
    mwvmathewson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-21

I have an old and much loved pair of Tannoy Golds that are not performing equally after moving house. One speaker sounds muffled compared to the other and I have isolated the issue to the speaker (swapping cables, changing interconnects and cleaning connection points). I don't see the model on the dropdown for a repair care request.

I think a capacitor is degraded on the crossover and wondered if there is anyone offering to service/repair the speakers to return them to a working set of speakers?

read more...
    0 31
    • mwvmathewson
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For Service help please contact our Service team by clicking on Support and then Care/Service to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 21
      • Tannoy M20 Gold Mk 2 issue
        mwvmathewson Thanks Kyle. What should I enter in the model if it is not in the dropdown list?
        • Mar 22
  • Kiddi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-21

Is there a way to change a fuse or is there none? I can't find it. 

0 84
    • Kiddi
      KyleJohnson Hello Kristinn, Kyle here with Music Tribe. No, there is no accessible fuse on the GOLD 5. Unfortunately if your speaker is not powering on, it will require service. If you are still within your retailers exchange period, I recommend you contact them for an exchange. If you are outside of your retailers exchange period and require warranty support, please submit a Support ticket by clicking on Support at the top of this page.
      • September 21, 2020
  • audioemotion
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Tannoy Legacy Arden Loudspeakers delivered recently have just been opened and found to have what appear to be water marks on the cabinet surfaces - I have photographs that show this. The serial number on both speakers is: Z190200029DEN. Advice please on how to proceed. Many thanks. Marion Lamont at Audio Emotion, Leven - 01333 425999
    read more...
    0 173
    • audioemotion
      WilliamR At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 8, 2020
  • New
    AndrewHodgson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-04

Hi I'm looking for a driver for a Tannoy AMS 8 . 

I've been looking everywhere but nothing. 

0 101
    • AndrewHodgson
      john0121 Hi Andrew, you can submit a spares parts inquiry via the support button at the top of the page, a member of the team will then be able to provide you with pricing and availability.
      • December 3, 2020
  • New
    nlbrown
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

Hello. Can anybody help me source a LF driver for teh original (blue) reveal active.

Now Tannoy is part of Music tribe, it seems impossible to contact anybody there.

Its a far cry from when I used to be a Tannoy dealer & could pick up the phone andorder part on next day delivery!

read more...
    0 110
    • nlbrown
      RexBeckett Hi, the best way forward is to open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • March 6, 2021
  • New
    philgrout
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-21

I was left two Tannoy speakers (LSU/HF/IIILZG/8U) by my father, and would like to know who the original owner was. He may have acquired these from Abbey Road studio when they upgraded in 1973-4 (his company was a supplier of theirs), but can this be proven? They have serial numbers attached.

read more...
    0 15
  • hifiheaven1549
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    How do I get a update on support ticket CAS-114419-H3N6C8? I know how to log in and look at the status in my account, but nothing has changed in a week. Trying to get replacement drivers for a in-warranty Tannoy XT8F.
    0 63
    • hifiheaven1549
      leah Hello! Looks like your case is already with our Spare Parts team. Please expect an email from us soon. Thanks!
      • July 8, 2020
Go to page