• Srinaldi12
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-11

I have a blown speaker.  I have a set of Tannoy Revolution mini xt.  I have contacted the dealer, and created a service ticket.  Noone has been of any help.  I absolutely love these speakers.  I don't want to go another route, but I'm on the verge of giving up and just buying another set of speakers from another manufacturer.  It's still under warranty and it's getting frustrating.

read more...
    0 131
  • joemiller
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-08-17

Why does literally every drawing of every product 2D/3D/Bim lead to a dead link on your website?

It has been like this for weeks. Unfortunately my patience has run out with Tannoy brand under Music Tribe, it's a shadow of its former self. Too many choices out there who have the customers best interests at heart. Though you relentlessly beat on about customer obsession, nothing could be further from the truth.

read more...
    1 144
    • joemiller
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Joe, I hope you are well. I apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, we experienced some issues with our back-office systems recently and are currently in progress of reuploading all files to the websites. If you could let me know which models it is you require this information for I will be more than happy to source this for you.
      • August 17, 2020
  • New
    dbaumgardner1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

During certain broadcasts and decibels of vocals I may have the need for a replacement center coaxial because it seams to clip or pop at certain frequencies while person talking. Can a new or replacement coaxial be found/purchased. Thanking you in advance for your help

read more...
    0 68
    • dbaumgardner1
      RexBeckett Hello, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 6
    • dbaumgardner1
      dbaumgardner1 Hello Rex, I tried your suggestion and none of the Definition D-500 nor the D-750 were even mentioned in the parts area
      • Feb 6
      • D750 Coaxial
        RexBeckett Use any model and explain in the description.
        • Feb 6
  • New
    Geoffgiligan1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

Hi, I have a pair of Tannoy 605 speakers one of which has blown the bass driver, I am looking for a replacement, the stock number on the rear of the driver is Tannoy 1661, are there any available please .         Thanks 

0 140
    • Geoffgiligan1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Geoff, Unfortunately, due to the age of this model the parts you are requesting are now either discontinued or obsolete; In this case, we would recommend getting in touch with Lockwood Audio.

Lockwood audio have been used by Tannoy for many years for servicing vintage Tannoy and supplying obsolete parts:
      www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk

Alternatively please try the following eBay seller who stocks various old/rare components:
      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mainlytannoy
      • November 24, 2020
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

PCI Series
    bit.ly/Tannoy-PCI-Series

Dual Concentric In-Ceiling Loudspeakers for Installation Applications

The Tannoy PCI Series Ceiling Speakers are designed to serve our Installed Sound Customers.

#Tannoy #PCISeries #Ceiling #Loudspeakers #Speakers

read more...
    0 81
    • Tannoy
      Timons I love the idea of this product. I am in the US and am having a hard time finding a source to buy them. B&H lists the PCI series on their site, but says they may only have them available on April 16th (3 months from now!) Any suggestions?
      • Jan 17
  • New
    WillyLi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Hello, I tried to create a ticket with Pre-sales but stucked at the brand selection as no brands pops out. Please send me an email to make connection regarding sales if possible. thank you very much!

0 42
    • WillyLi
      KyleJohnson Hi Willy, Kyle here from Music Tribe. If you are having trouble with the form I suggest trying a different Web Browser or clearing your cache. I am going to send you a direct message as well.
      • Jun 15
  • MHPParis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-22

Hi,

We are selling and repairing speakers and loudspeakers for 40 years in Paris.

I have a customer that would want to order a woofer for his tannoy reveal 802.

Would it be possible to provide such parts?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

MHP Paris

read more...
    0 51
    • MHPParis
      ChrisEdwards1 I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit.
      • July 22, 2020
  • New
    Egan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-08

Hello

iam trying find a replacement 7" speaker for one of my tannoy sensys dc1. The speaker rattles loudly during some low frequencies. The outer ring of the speaker shows no damage. Coil issue perhaps. 

0 113
    • Egan
      KyleJohnson Hi Brian, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can contact our parts team by clicking on the Support link at the top of the page, then scroll down and select Spare Parts.
      • December 8, 2020
  • mikrel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-22

Dear ladies and gentlemen:

Yesterday a Tannoy VLS-5 speaker fell on the floor and the top cover and also the bottom cover were broken. Where could I buy thats covers in Spain?

Thanks!

0 50
    • mikrel
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 22, 2020
      • Tannoy  VLS-5
        mikrel Thank you very much Rex Beckett !!
        • July 23, 2020
  • KrisPWales
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

My Tannoy 2.8 sub has suddenly stopped outputting any sound. The light at the back now flashes red whereas it used to be a solid green. What does this indicate? I raised a care ticket but this has gone ignored. Attrocious customer service from what used to be a reputable brand.

read more...
    0 85
    • KrisPWales
      Nigel67 Hi, I am sorry that the care ticket that you have sent in has not been answered. This is highly unusual as by the end of our days the queues are clear. You should have been sent an automated e-mail (check your spam folder as well) that contained a case number. Please can you send me that case number and I will investigate further. Again, many apologies for this.
      • September 10, 2020
      • Tannoy 2.8 Subwoofer - No Sound
        KrisPWales Hi Nigel. Unfortunately this is still no closer to getting solved. I sent over proof of purchase and other details last week to no response. Could you please take another look?
        • ·
        • September 22, 2020
      • Tannoy 2.8 Subwoofer - No Sound
        Nigel67 Hi Kris, my colleague replied to you on the 15/9 after you replied to him the day previous to say that there was an e-mail issue and the previous replies were not received. Can you check your spam just in case the e-mail went in there. The case number is CAS-134651-S3J7X3. Can you confirm your e-mail address please or do you have another e-mail address that I can try. Many thanks
        • September 25, 2020
Go to page