• New
    BrentKennedy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Looking for a set of tweeters for Reveal 6p in the US

0 18
    • BrentKennedy
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • September 21, 2021
  • New
    JosephDejarnett
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-16

Hello!  

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement high frequency driver or diaphragm for my Tannoy v12? 

I believe it is the hf 7900 0550.

Thanks!

0 112
    • JosephDejarnett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For any spare parts inquiries please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • August 16, 2021
  • New
    Chris75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Hi! I'm looking for an original/factory refoam kit for Tannoy HPD315 drivers. what i have found on eBay, that's definitely far away from the original. thanks Chris

0 46
    • Chris75
      Nigel67 Hi Chris75. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.Other options if we no longer have any kits are Lockwood Audio -http://www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk/tannoy.htm or there is a ebay seller who goes by the name of MainlyTannoy. There is also the following website that has a discussion group and you could possibly post on here to see if anyone has any https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm.
      • September 4, 2021
  • New
    ABDULLAHMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi, can i get the part number for the tannoy ellipse 10 subwoofer and where can i get this spare part

Thanks.

0 20
    • ABDULLAHMO
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • September 21, 2021
  • New
    borealrepose
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

Hi,

Can someone please direct me to a telephone number, email or website where I can buy Tannoy wood wax.  I have searched high and low but can't find it on the Tannoy website.

Many thanks in advance

Derrick

1 84
    • borealrepose
      Nigel67 Hi borealrepose. Please send a ticket to our spares team and they will be able to advise availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 1, 2021
  • New
    Frank1961
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-20

My speaker cables have two plugs. Does it matter if I connect them to LF + and use the bridge cables to connect to HF +or vice versa?

0 124
    • Frank1961
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Frank, would it be possible to provide some further information on your setup? such as the amp being used, if you plan to wire them single wire, bi-wire, or bi-amp and if possible the make and model number of the cables being used. Thanks in advance.
      • November 24, 2020
  • New
    Richardng1967
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Hello Guys, please could you help if you have experienced no power light on, on your subwoofer Tannoy TS2.10. It is already 2 years I bought this subwoofer. I already checked the power cable and the fuse in the power plug and both are working.

Could you please advise how can I fix this issue or if it is possible to send only the electronic plate of the subwoofer for repair.

Thank you 

Best regards,

read more...
    0 8
    • Richardng1967
      Nigel67 Hi Richardng1967. I would say that it is a fault with the power supply if you are not even getting a power LED light up. I would suggest raising a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to check the warranty situation and advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 3
  • New
    AJMcGinnis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-20

Hi, I have an old pair of Tannoy Cheviots and wondered if anyone would have advise on ways to carefully/repectfully upgrade them.  They have had new surrounds installed and seem to work well though the surrounds are installed with a convex roll contrary to original and the spiders are slightlypushed in at rest.  I wondered if you thought that might be contributing to slightly inarticulate bass.  I use a Sony TA-N77ES 200w/ch high quality ampliier.

I wondered also if there are any weak spots that could be improved now after 45 years, such as internal wiring, binding posts, bipassing attenuators, etc, as many seem to speculate and experiment with.

I truly respect the design and they do sound wonderful.  I want to make sure I am doing them justice if anything obvious may be holding them back now as technology allows.  Any thoughts are much apreciated!  Thank you and Happy Friday from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.

read more...
    0 91
    • AJMcGinnis
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Joe We appreciate your contact and your commitment on your units but unfortunately we do not provide any technical details to end user nor we advise any self repair, I would suggest contacting one of our partners and request the upgrade. To acess our network of partners and resellers, please follow the link below https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html?isoCode=CA&type=STORE . Thank you
      • November 23, 2020
  • New
    huux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-04

Hi all friends,

my friend really likes Tannoy and he like to assemble a sound system in his living room.
    The budget for the bill is £12,000 to £18,000.
    Can guys recommend a sound system, including a Power amplifier or Pre amplifier, to maximise the performance of the Tannoy and the system that best suits it?

Tannoy speakers can be from the Kensington or Turnberry or Canterbury range, etc. (within budget).

I'm here for help and advice as I don't know much about audio.
    Looking forward to yours recommendation on a sound system to maximise the performance of the Tannoy.
    Thanks a lot.

read more...
    0 6
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2019-10-11

Tannoy Launch CVS 1.0 series in-ceiling loudspeaker range

Tannoy, the legendary UK-based manufacturer of reference monitors, hi-fi loudspeakers and commercial speakers are announcing a new range of in-ceiling loudspeakers.

The CVS1.0 series combines Tannoy’s class leading design pedigree and world respected driver technology to produce a new range of in-ceiling loudspeakers designed for cost critical applications without compromising the high level of performance users expect from Tannoy. The range is designed to excel in a wide variety of applications such as restaurants, hotels, houses of worship, retail, educational facilities and business of all types that require a combination of excellent music and speech sound quality and exceptional reliability.

The line-up consists of six models that are all available in semi-matt black or semi-matt white finishes. All deliver the power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion typically found in more expensive products. Each model has a powder coated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection. The drivers are mounted in a UV and weather resistant UL 94-V0 and 94-5VB ABS front with a plated steel fire can enclosures. In addition, each model has EN54-24 certification for detection and fire alarm systems, UL1480 certification for fire protected signalling systems and UL2043 certification for air-handling spaces.

The CVS 301 is designed to provide superb audio performance and features a three-inch polypropylene full range driver with butyl rubber surround for enhanced durability.  

The CVS 401, CVS 601 and CVS 801 feature four, six and eight-inch coaxial polypropylene drivers with butyl rubber surround and ferrofluid cooled soft dome high frequency drivers that provide class leading sound quality. 

The CVS 801S in-ceiling subwoofer uses an eight -inch polypropylene long-excursion driver that delivers weighty extended and controlled bass. The low pass baffle design allows the use with other loudspeakers without the need for a crossover. A low impedance version is also available.

Other features include:
    • Supplied in pairs complete with all mounting hardware
    • Wide constant directivity for optimum coverage
    • Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included
    • Steel cover and strain relief clamping mechanism for fire rated cable
    • Transformer Taps for 70V / 100V line systems or 8 Ohm operatio
    • Ten-year warranty

TANNOY_CVS 1.0_Series.jpg

read more...
    1 201
Go to page