• fossil73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-26

This speaker cabinet is very similar to sharkk.

https://youtu.be/8Skxve7OzQo

Isn't it?

0 183
    • fossil73
      PedroRodrigues Hi SUNGHYUN PARK Thank you for your contact, visually they seem similar, bu I can make any commecnts as I do not know the sharkk cabinet.Thank you
      • September 27, 2020
  • crystalgipsy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-26

I have had a pair of XT6F for a while but really struggling to get a satisfactory sound from them. They seem very harsh at the top end and have boomy bass. They replaces a similar sized speaker that did not exhibit any of this. 

Tried positioning and follow as closs as I can the positioning from the manual but it even brigher if I use the severe toe in recommend.

I'm getting to the end of my tether with them so any ideas welcome. They sounded so much nicer when I heard them in shop. So likely my room is the key but I can't change this.

read more...
    0 139
    • crystalgipsy
      OrsoniRemo

Hi there, no offence, do you checked the connection polarity? If it is correct you could try to avoid the proximity from any reflective surface, like windows or mirrors. I hope this help, best regards

• February 26, 2020
  • nvisionsource
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-18

Case Number CAS-128738-N0Z5M9

Is there any way possible that I can order 2 replacement horns for the Tannoy VX12 Speakers?

0 68
    • nvisionsource
      KyleJohnson Hello, My name is Kyle with Music Tribe support in the US. I located your case in our system. I will let our parts team know to follow up with you asap.
      • August 18, 2020
    • nvisionsource
      nvisionsource Thank you Kyle!
      • August 18, 2020
  • New
    giobardo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

looking for a tweeter to replace my dual concentric 3833gg

0 87
    • giobardo
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For spare parts ordering please click on the Support link at the top of the page and then click on Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    Newjin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Trying to find and navigate the site to order dust cover for my tannoy cheviot hpd315a 1976

Any help would be greatly appreciated  ? 

Thank you In advanced 

0 68
    • Newjin
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Nam, I hope you are well. Unfortunately, we do not manufacture or stock dust covers for this model, in this instance we would recommend speaking with your local distributor who may be able to recommend a company that custom makes them to order.
      • December 23, 2020
  • Orlandobrianc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

Looking to buy the Tannoy Cheviot but can't find any to listen to in NY/NJ

0 99
    • Orlandobrianc
      Nigel67 Hi Brian. I am sure that you have probably already tried this link but just in case not, please have a look here https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html?isoCode=US&type=STORE to see if any of these stores are in NJ/NY.
      • October 8, 2020
    • Orlandobrianc
      Orlandobrianc Thx Nigel. I did. I’m in Manhattan an the closest stores are 3 hours away. Any idea why Tannoy is so hard to find in the US?
      • October 9, 2020
      • Does anyone know where to find Tannoy speakers in New York/New Jersey
        Nigel67 Hi Brian, let me ask some questions for you. It does seem a little strange that there isn't a reseller in Manhatten. I will get back to you.
        • October 9, 2020
      • Does anyone know where to find Tannoy speakers in New York/New Jersey
        Nigel67 Hi Brian, it appears that this shop sells Tannoy. You may have to give them a call to see if they sell Cheviots though
        https://www.newyorksoundandvision.com/
        • October 9, 2020
    • Orlandobrianc
      Orlandobrianc Thx Nigel. They stopped selling them as well. I’ve heard from others that there is Apparently problems with factory support, price increases and a national distributor that wants to be a national reseller?
      • October 10, 2020
  • sgordoxyz123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-25

I have been very impressed and happy with my Turnberry GR speakers. I have them connected to a Primaluna EVO 400 preamp and 2 EVO 400 powers amp. I also have 2 REL S/5 SHO subs. I have been thinking to upgrade to the Kensington line but don't have a good place to compare them. What are the main features I should expect with this change? the investment is considerable so there should be a distinct difference.

read more...
    0 81
    • sgordoxyz123
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Skip, I hope you are well. The main noticeable difference between these models can be found within their power handling and frequency response, the following link will provide downloads for both of the manuals for each model. The specifications for both models can be found on page 46 https://we.tl/t-T0ZXtLWW2d. It is also highly recommended that you consult with your local dealer about a possible demo, a list of our international resellers can be found by the following link -https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html.
      • October 26, 2020
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

QCI Series
    bit.ly/Tannoy-QCI-Series

High-Performance Dual Concentric In-Ceiling Loudspeakers for Installation Applications

The Tannoy QCI Series Ceiling and Surface Mount Speakers are designed to serve our Installed Sound Customers.

#Tannoy #QCISeries #Ceiling #Loudspeakers #Speakers

read more...
    0 80
  • New
    YuryMolkoedov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Dear Community members, please advice what do you think about issue. 

I have a pair of nice Tannoy Eyris DC3 floor speackers. But super tweeters were damaged my some little fingers. (Pushed inside)

May be some of you already faced same problem and you managed to fix/replace it. Is there any big difference in sound then? Worth fixing? 

I have already placed a ticket for spare parts. CAS-404264-P1C4J4

By the way, what king of AMP will be the best combination for Jazz and Vocal music with this loudspeakers? I have NAD now. 

Thank you!

read more...
    0 111
  • Avsmooth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-11

I am in need of (2) 601 grills.. please help

0 115
    • Avsmooth
      Avsmooth Cvs 601 PI
      • September 11, 2020
    • Avsmooth
      Avsmooth White please. Thanks in advance
      • September 11, 2020
    • Avsmooth
      john0121 Hi AVsmooth, if you click the support button at the top of the screen you can fill out the spare parts request form. A member of the team will then be in touch regarding price and availability.
      • September 13, 2020
      • 601 grills?
        Avsmooth Thank you John, I did exactly that. Appreciate the quick reply.
        • ·
        • September 14, 2020
      • 601 grills?
        Avsmooth Please any help pushing this along would be greatly appreciated. Cas-138039-p2p9q3
        • September 29, 2020
    • Avsmooth
      Avsmooth Please help follow up with case number CAS-138039-P2P9Q3
      • September 18, 2020
    • Avsmooth
      Avsmooth Hello. Still waiting for a reply for case number CAS- 138039-P2P9Q3
      • September 29, 2020
Go to page