• New
    Aceman23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

where i can i get my powered tannoy Ellipse 10 Amp repaired or replaced?

0 129
    • Aceman23
      RexBeckett Hello James, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 28, 2020
      • Need Tannoy Ellipse 10  Replacement Amplfier unit.
        Aceman23 I have tried but i cannot go beyond the model drop down as my model is not there. My studio monitor is The Powered Tannoy Ellipse 10 Non iDP please have them contact me as i cannot go beyond that drop box so i can open a ticket. It is odd they did not post this model it is a professional monitor, please help thank you.
        • November 28, 2020
        RexBeckett James, i suggest that you send a PM to Nigel Turner. He should be able to help you with this.

Edit: I have send Nigel a PM directing him to this discussion.
        • December 2, 2020
        Aceman23 Thank he did tried to help but he sent me to a person in california who asked for my personal information but has not ignored all my emails. Seems a bit odd i paid huge money for this studio monitors i love them but this is not acceptable i will no longer buy anything from tannoy and will tell my clients and fans from the radio station i work for to stay way from this company. I will ask my lawyers to see if i can make a legal claim. Thank you again.
        • December 22, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi James. Embarrassed is not the word I am sorry to say . I have contacted the technician in our Vegas office. He has received your last e-mail, but they advise me that they are having technical issues with their e-mail system which means most of them are unable to access any e-mails. It does appear that one or two are able to answer e-mails and I have asked for them to reply to you today. So very sorry.
        • December 23, 2020
    • Aceman23
      Nigel67 Hi James, I have seen all three of your tickets in the queue for your Ellipse speaker. One of the spares team in Vegas will get back to you shortly with the information you require.
      • December 3, 2020
        Aceman23 OK well its been over a week, i sent him the information he require, nothing. 4 days ago i emailed that person and nothing. please help or refer me to another technician here in the usa who can help me or you guys can service me.
        • December 21, 2020
  • New
    Audioexperts
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

My Tannoy Di5a selfpowered loudspeaker, has a constant pop corn noise, and the blue LED on the rear side flashes with the same frequency as the noise. What can be done to fix this issue?

0 14
    • Audioexperts
      Nigel67 Hi Audioexperts. Many apologies for your question not being replied to previously. Your speaker will need to be sent to a local service centre for repair. To be able to proceed, we will require you to send us a Service ticket please. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks, and again, apologies for no-one getting back to you previously
      • October 10, 2021
  • axshack
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-06

Hi, I have a pair of Eyris 2 floor standing column speakers - which are truly magnificent and have been for some years now, but, I am not so sure that I have placed them in the best position - specifically, what distance from the wall should I place these rearward facing bass reflex ported speakers?

read more...
    0 129
  • Serge7000
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-06

When will the tannoy gold 8s be back in stock?

0 89
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29
  • albertodertycia
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-22

Hi!

I need a woofer 5" for the Tannoy Mercury V1i , or your coil.
    model 3121 0208 type 1328

someone knows where to buy it

I can't find it anywhere
    thanks

read more...
    0 128
  • LKC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    a customer returned 1 piece Tannoy Stirling GR to our shop due to tweeter is not working, SN is 8000 6400 140626 700360 , Can you send us a new tweeter for replacement under warranty ? then we return the faulty tweeter to you in Aug 2020.
    0 71
    • LKC
      RexBeckett I don't think that this is the best place for distributor warranty claims. You could try opening a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 14, 2020
  • OldSchool1948
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-01

I'm looking for a tube integrated amplifier for my Tannoy DC8ti speakers and would like to hear what others are using.  Currently, I have a Herron VTSP-3A (r02) preamp and NAD M22v2 power amp.  

0 131
    • OldSchool1948
      GrahamH

Nobody here qualified to answer. Best going to one of the Fan pages on FB for good advice.

• May 27, 2020
  • brytech
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-12

Im trying to get a copy of the free Tannoy Activ-Assist software thats used in setting up the Reveal 6D Monitors. I seem to have lost my copy after a machine rebuild and Tannoy no longer have it on their website.

Many thanks

Martin

read more...
    0 134
  • New
    AdamE007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hi all. Does anybody know what is the definition of a Tannoy Grade B speaker ? BW Adam 

0 95
    • AdamE007
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AdamE007, the definition of this will vary between distributors/resellers so it is best to fully check this with the place that is selling them, however, in most cases B grade will refer to something that has been returned within the first 30 days of the sale and can no longer be sold as A stock. This can sometimes include Ex-Demo but in most cases this will be listed differently. The product could also show slight signs of cosmetic issues.

I would highly recommend checking this with the place they are being listed though as stated their definition may be slighlty different.
      • January 12, 2021
      • Tannoy grade B speakers
        AdamE007 Thanks Chris. Interesting ! Nimtronics have 2x pairs of grade B unopened GR Canterbury’s for sale. In the 1st instance, I have asked for photos, serial numbers, proof of purchase and a QC certificate ... can you think of anything else ? BW Adam
        • ·
        • January 13, 2021
      • Tannoy grade B speakers
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi AdamE007, looks like you have all basis covered if i am honest. If they can provide any further general history this could be good but i think from the information you have requested it should give you enough background.
        • January 13, 2021
Go to page