• axshack
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-06

Hi, I have a pair of Eyris 2 floor standing column speakers - which are truly magnificent and have been for some years now, but, I am not so sure that I have placed them in the best position - specifically, what distance from the wall should I place these rearward facing bass reflex ported speakers?

read more...
    0 117
  • Serge7000
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-06

When will the tannoy gold 8s be back in stock?

0 87
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29
  • albertodertycia
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-22

Hi!

I need a woofer 5" for the Tannoy Mercury V1i , or your coil.
    model 3121 0208 type 1328

someone knows where to buy it

I can't find it anywhere
    thanks

read more...
    0 124
  • LKC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    a customer returned 1 piece Tannoy Stirling GR to our shop due to tweeter is not working, SN is 8000 6400 140626 700360 , Can you send us a new tweeter for replacement under warranty ? then we return the faulty tweeter to you in Aug 2020.
    0 66
    • LKC
      RexBeckett I don't think that this is the best place for distributor warranty claims. You could try opening a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 14, 2020
  • OldSchool1948
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-01

I'm looking for a tube integrated amplifier for my Tannoy DC8ti speakers and would like to hear what others are using.  Currently, I have a Herron VTSP-3A (r02) preamp and NAD M22v2 power amp.  

0 120
    • OldSchool1948
      GrahamH

Nobody here qualified to answer. Best going to one of the Fan pages on FB for good advice.

• May 27, 2020
  • brytech
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-12

Im trying to get a copy of the free Tannoy Activ-Assist software thats used in setting up the Reveal 6D Monitors. I seem to have lost my copy after a machine rebuild and Tannoy no longer have it on their website.

Many thanks

Martin

read more...
    0 131
  • New
    AdamE007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hi all. Does anybody know what is the definition of a Tannoy Grade B speaker ? BW Adam 

0 92
    • AdamE007
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AdamE007, the definition of this will vary between distributors/resellers so it is best to fully check this with the place that is selling them, however, in most cases B grade will refer to something that has been returned within the first 30 days of the sale and can no longer be sold as A stock. This can sometimes include Ex-Demo but in most cases this will be listed differently. The product could also show slight signs of cosmetic issues.

I would highly recommend checking this with the place they are being listed though as stated their definition may be slighlty different.
      • Jan 12
      • Tannoy grade B speakers
        AdamE007 Thanks Chris. Interesting ! Nimtronics have 2x pairs of grade B unopened GR Canterbury’s for sale. In the 1st instance, I have asked for photos, serial numbers, proof of purchase and a QC certificate ... can you think of anything else ? BW Adam
        • ·
        • Jan 13
      • Tannoy grade B speakers
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi AdamE007, looks like you have all basis covered if i am honest. If they can provide any further general history this could be good but i think from the information you have requested it should give you enough background.
        • Jan 13
  • New
    nutty007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

how do I go about obtaining cartons for my Tannoy Stirling speakers?

0 65
    • nutty007
      Nigel67 Hi nutty007. I noticed that you have also sent us a support ticket (CAS-450304-X3H4Q9). I have passed this on to our Spares team and someone from there will get back to you with availability and pricing. Many thanks
      • May 2
  • New
    Chsrles1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Hi there,

I have tried with no luck to find and get in touch with the Tannoy sales department - can anyone help mere here?

0 68
    • Chsrles1234
      Dale_M Hi there please send a PreSales ticket in via the support tab.
      • Apr 16
    • Chsrles1234
      Chsrles1234

THis is the only company we have ever tried to make a partner ship with, that has no phone number or email to reach out to. It makes it really difficult for us....... I will see if I can find out what you mean about the Presale ticket. Thank you for your assistance....

• Apr 16
Go to page