• New
    cmm511
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-11

Hi,

I just bought the Tannoy DMT II 215 Speakers and wanted to make sure of the connection.  I am going to use a single 500 Watt amp to power these and the SPL MTC Model 2381 Monitor and Talkback Controller.  I have the DMT II 215 manual but I would like to see a photo of the actual connection to the speakers.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    Austin1812
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

I have an open circuit on the voice coil of a Tannoy Cheviot 12inch dual concentric speaker. You can only hear the centre horn.  

I have checked the other speaker and it shows 5.8ohms across the main driver coil. 

Is a recone kit still available for this product which I understand has the coil as an integral part of the cone?

Kind regards

David Phillips

read more...
    0 30
    • Austin1812
      Nigel67 Hi David. Please submit a Spare Parts ticket and we will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 16
    • Austin1812
      Austin1812

Thank you.

• Jan 17
  • New
    Mgrenwic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Hello, I am very interested in the Tannoy Xt8f's but would like to know if you are now providing the "bung" inserts for the bass ports? If not, do you have a recommendation? My room is 16x18x8 Ft and I am concerned there will be too much bass. Thanks 

read more...
    0 171
    • Mgrenwic
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Michael, the Revolution XT6F and XT8F do not come supplied with port bungs, however, if you require them any generic Third-party ones that can be purchased online or via your local HiFi dealer would be suitable. The diameter of the bass reflex port on the XT8F is 7.5cm and for the XT6F it is 5.5cm.
      • November 11, 2020
    • Mgrenwic
      TonyC1954 Good day, I have a pair of eclipse 3 speakers, but have managed to break the plinth , plastic foot on one or them, can I purchase a replacement foot?
      • November 26, 2020
  • riches
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Hi, Just retrieved my old and muched loved R3's from storage and a moues had climed in one on them and gnawed the wires and 2 speakers. I need the tweeter and middle driver. All I can see on the units is N39Y and U39X. Can anyone help me replace these parts. And if I'm replacing them on 1 speaker should I do the came on the one that works too?

Many thanks,

Peter

read more...
    0 100
    • riches
      john0121 Try the spare parts request form via the support button at the top of the page. The team will be able to let you know the pricing and availability.
      • September 28, 2020
    • riches
      riches Thx John
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    Audiogman1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

Which Tannoy models use ICT technology? What is the difference between the different models? Can I use three of them as my front left, center, and right speakers in my surround sound system? 

0 16
  • New
    hitmeister
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

I have an old pair of Tannoy PBM 6.5 II studio monitors. I need to know the recommended distance from the wall to place these monitors. I don't have a user manual, and I can't find one online. I'd appreciate any help.

0 110
    • hitmeister
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi hitmeister, Wherever possible you should place each speaker at least 0.5M from the back wall and 1M from the nearest sidewall. The distance between each speaker should be between 2 – 4 meters depending on the listening distance and room size, the distance between the listening position and loudspeaker should be slightly greater than the distance between the speakers.
      • June 19, 2021
    • hitmeister
      hitmeister

Thank you, Chris.

• June 21, 2021
  • New
    michal2512
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi. I've got Tannoy Mercury 2.5 speakers. There are broken hightone speakers (photo). Is it any chance to get this parts?

Thanks and advice.

Michal

PS. Mayby some technical data someone knows?

read more...
    0 240
    • michal2512
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi michal2512, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • March 30, 2021
  • New
    nirpalbamrah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hello , hope you are all well and safe. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes. 

I'm looking for tannoy revolution xt 8f and tannoy Tannoy Precision 6.4

Any help would be great.

I live in england

read more...
    0 128
  • New
    vinylvibe1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Can anyone advise where the reference point is on the Legacy Eatons? Asking as I'm trying to work out correct stand heights ahead of receiving the Eatons. Thanks

0 109
    • vinylvibe1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Me Myname, If you are referring to the recommended listening position then we recommend 1m from any sidewall
      or reflective surface and at least 0.5m away from a rear wall. The tweeter should be roughly at ear height at your listening position. Some user will use stands which tilt the speakers back to achieve this, however, we cannot confirm if this would be a more suitable option or not as it is more down to user preference.

If this is not the information you require then please feel free to expand further.
      • November 12, 2020
    • vinylvibe1
      vinylvibe1 Thank you Chris. That answers my question.
      • November 13, 2020
  • huikawai020780
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-14

Hello, I really like this pair of Tannoy system 1200 monitors, but a few days ago, when I was mixing, unfortunately, I broke the tweeter of the left speaker. I asked a repairer to check it. It was a problem with the tweeter. This Tannoy system 1200 monitor has been with me for 20 years. I hope to continue using it. Can I find a new tweeter? Maybe there are better suggestions?

read more...
    0 398
    • huikawai020780
      Nigel67 Hi, please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request ticket. One of my colleagues will then reply to you with availability and pricing. Many thanks
      • September 13, 2020
    • huikawai020780
      huikawai020780 Hello, my Ticket Number: CAS-134459-R3R6M7, I hope you can reply to me soon! I applied on 1/9/2020, thank you
      • September 13, 2020
      • Tannoy system 1200 monitor tweeter
        Nigel67 I have asked the Spares Team to take a look as to why your case is not answered yet. I can only apologise for the delay
        • September 14, 2020
    • huikawai020780
      huikawai020780 Hello, I want to buy the magnet and tweeter together, please reply, thank you
      • September 18, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi, I am really sorry about this. I contacted the spares team leader and asked her to reply to you, which does not appear to have happened. I have sent her another message and asked to at least acknowledge your case, but preferably answer it with a quote.
        • September 18, 2020
    • huikawai020780
      huikawai020780 I am disappointed to receive your email notification that the Tannoy system 1200 tweeter has no parts, only the Horn bracket. I really hope I can find this tweeter and continue to use this pair of Tannoy system 1200 mixing my songs.
      • September 25, 2020
        Nigel67 I am sorry that the news wasn't good, but as my colleague mentioned in their e-mails to you, the Driver is not longer available, it is obsolete. We do not have any stock and there is no possibility of getting any more. Unfortunately there are also no alternative drivers we can supply.
        • September 25, 2020
    • huikawai020780
      huikawai020780 If so, can I buy a set of TANNOY 3139? Now I am really disappointed.
      • September 25, 2020
Go to page