• New
    Jlbalsa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi,

I'm trying to request a tweeter for a Mercury MX1 but it's not listed. Can you help me please.

0 56
    • Jlbalsa
      DavidKnighton Hello Jlbalsa,
      For spare parts, please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a spare parts inquiry.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

VMS Series
    Product Page: http://bit.ly/Tannoy-VMS-Series
    Product Video: https://youtu.be/zYsdjgAs5n8

Versatile 2-Way Compact Monitors for Installation Applications

#Tannoy #VMS1 #VMS1WH #VMSSeries #Installation #Loudspeakers

read more...
    0 57
  • johnboy7557
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-13

I purchased a pair of TD 12s in 2008 and I loved them.  Unfortunately, I had to let them go in a house sale. I would be very happy if I could purchase another pre-owned pair.  If anyone knows where I can find some TD 12s in the US, please let me know. Please also recommended a new current model Tannoy speaker that is comparable in price and specifications and any others with higher price and better specs. Thank you!

read more...
    0 85
  • New
    ChrisFromGreece
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Hey there!

I am about to buy a second hand dc8ti.

Just wanted to know the release date of the speaker so i know if its too old.

Also want to know if these speakers come with a base (plynth or somewhat)! The owner says it didnt come with a base but all the pictures i see, it has a base.

Also is it available for purchase as a spare part (the base), and what is the cost?

read more...
    0 96
    • ChrisFromGreece
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi ChrisFromGrece, you can find out the manufacture date of a unit by the serial number. The below article will guide you in how to find this out:

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=8bc4966a-6c30-ea11-a812-000d3a081b66&brand=Tannoy

With regards to the plinth, it may be worth double-checking the model of the speaker as the DC8Ti should as you have seen in photos come with one, however, the DC8T would not. This information again should be shown on the serial number label
      • Jan 27
      • Definition DC8ti
        ChrisFromGreece Thanks for the reply. I can’t tell which model it is (dc8ti or dc8T). Is there any chance you can tell, if I send you some pics??
        • Jan 28
      • Definition DC8ti
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi ChrisFromGrece, of course if you can supply pictures of the unit and serial number we will be able to confirm from the product code within the serial number.
        • Jan 28
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29
  • New
    Analog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hello Tribe,

I am searching for two replacement emblems for my Tannoy Reveal 5A monitors. The Tannoy emblems fell off the kill switches they are glued to on the front of the monitors. I would love some help finding replacement emblems for my monitors. Anyone know where I can get these emblems? Cheers, Analog

read more...
    0 36
    • Analog1
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and selct Spare parts and submit a ticket so the Spares team cab advise you.
      • Jul 23
    • Analog1
      Analog1 Thank you for your help!
      • Jul 24
  • Blancmange
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

How do I go about purchasing a tweeter for a Tannoy Precision 8D? I live in Toronto Canada

0 74
    • Blancmange
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • September 29, 2020
  • New
    BenNorris21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

Any reviews on Live Mini. I am a consumer from US, it is hard to find reviews for this and it appears to be sold out or not in stock at many places. 

0 70
  • thepresp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-27

I've raised a ticket for spare parts almost 3 weeks ago but I've not heard anything.

are you having issues?

0 106
    • thepresp
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi thepresp, I hope you are well. We are currently experiencing issues with our back-office systems, this has unfortunately caused some issues with response times. Our teams are working on resolving this issue but at this time all we can do is apologize and ask for your patience. Once all systems are back up we will endeavor to send out a response as soon as possible.
      • July 27, 2020
    • thepresp
      thepresp Thanks Chris. How are tour back office systems looking now? I’m hoping you’re back up and running otherwise someone needs sacking.
      • August 1, 2020
    • thepresp
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi thepresp, it appears most of our systems are now back online and the spares team have been able to start processing cases again, they do have a backlog so it may still be a few days before you receive a response, however, the will endeavor to reach out as soon as possible.
      • August 2, 2020
    • thepresp
      thepresp Hi Chis, I’m now getting extremely frustrated with the length of time this is taking. I’ve been a Loyal Tannoy customer for many years and have always received excellent customer service.
      • August 19, 2020
    • thepresp
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi thepresp, I'm sorry to hear you have not yet heard back. Could you share with me your case number and I will ask the team to take a look at this?
      • August 19, 2020
  • New
    laer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hey,

Does anyone know og the spare parts facility is open now, or if it is closed because of covid?  

0 73
    • laer
      RexBeckett Hi laer, I believe that the parts team are still working. You can request parts by opening a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 13
Go to page