Statistics

234,011 members
109,615 posts
  • New
    EricVon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

Hello,

I have a pair of DMT 215ii's and one of the speaker wire connectors on the rear is about to break off, need the part and someone to service in LA - HELP PLZ!

0 17
    • EricVon
      DavidKnighton Hello EricVon,
      These speakers are quite legacy, long before Music Tribe even existed. Parts for them are going to be obsolete. You may find some 3rd party sellers on eBay, but I would presume almost any twist style speaker terminal will be compatible. You can send it pretty much anywhere you like, because there is no active electronics in these speakers. I would try and find someone who specializes in HiFi speaker repair because they will likely treat your product with a little more finesse than your average electronics repair center. You might also want to try Upscale Audio. They are the premier Tannoy HiFi distributor in USA. They might be able to help you out.
      • May 21
      • Authorized service people in LA?
        EricVon Hey DavidKnighton, thank you for the info!
        • May 21
  • Pelling
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-04

I am trying to identify a pair of circa late 1960's Tannoy loudspeakers with the serial numbers 64598 & 64590. Can you help please?

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 60
    • Pelling
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Pelling, I hope you are well. If you have not already done so I would recommend opening a technical support ticket and uploading some photos of the loudspeakers, alternatively would you be able to upload some to this post?
      • September 6, 2020
  • New
    vichaipart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Hi team,

Could you please let us know the part number of Tannoy CVS4 Grill, frame for Di5 black, Di6 black and Qflex16 Wall Bracket?

0 18
    • vichaipart
      DavidKnighton Hello vichaipart,
      For these types of inquiries, please submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • May 21
  • New
    mbodner12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-29

hi ,please propose a couple of tannoy setups using bookshelf speakers and bass woofer ( I assume) 

an amplifier proposal would also be great / I have a project turntable 

atache pic of room 

it is 8x6m large 

thanks !

read more...
    0 34
  • KarmenKung
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

My pair of Tannoy SGM10 is more then 30 yrs old, like to recap the crossover with new capacitors, looking for the crossover wiring schematic to purchase proper capacitors. I can only find the schematic for SGM 12 - SGM 15. Where can I find schematic for SGM 10.

read more...
    0 83
    • KarmenKung
      Nigel67 Hi Karmen. I am sorry, but unfortunately we are not permitted to send out schematics for any products.
      • October 1, 2020
      • Recap crossover of Tannoy SGM 10
        KarmenKung Understand that, its just easier for me to order without taking the crossover out and check for the cap value. however is it allowed to show me the parts list of capacitors for the SGM 10 so that I can go order the caps? Or do you be able to supply new capacitors? Just like to find an easy way to recap my speakers. they are too old and need to be replaced.
        • October 2, 2020
      • Recap crossover of Tannoy SGM 10
        Nigel67 I have checked with a colleague and we do not have the BOM for this crossover. He has suggested this website. They may be able to help you. https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm
        • October 5, 2020
  • New
    Chrisatsparq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-17

Hello Am looking to buy replacement drivers for VX12`s Any help would be great Need 4 as it stands

thank you

0 27
  • New
    Pribalta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-16

Hi

I am the owner of a Tannoy arena highline system and the subwoower ts500 is making a very loud chirping noise.

Is there any recommendation how to deal with this problem?

Best regards

0 44
    • Pribalta
      Nigel67 Hi Pribalta. This could be a component in the power supply that is starting to fail. Its very difficult to give a definitive answer without us taking a look at it. I would advise that you send it in to us for repair by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page and in the new window that opens, scroll down to the service tab and submit a ticket.
      • Jan 17
      • Chirping sound in subwoofer
        Pribalta Thanks Nigel. The issue happens when the device is connected, if the input cable is removed the sound disappears. The device was bought 5 years ago so unfortunately the warranty has expired. Nevertheless I appreciate you taking time to look into this. I will first reach out to a local electronics store and see what can be done.
        • Jan 27
      • Chirping sound in subwoofer
        Nigel67 Have you confirmed that the problem is not the device that is feeding the sub? Do you have anything else that you can plug into the sub to see if the noise re-appears or not. I would also try a different cable, although if a ground was broken the noise wouldn't sound like the noise you are hearing. i would definitely try another source and cable before taking the sub apart.
        • Jan 27
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2019-10-03

Introducing Tannoy Gold Monitors

Many of the world's greatest hits have been recorded and mixed using Tannoys. 

The long and storied legacy of Tannoy's studio monitors have endured the test of time and adapted with the evolution of technology.

Dual Concentric: The heart of Gold
    Today Tannoy is introducing the Tannoy Gold series, the next generation of premium nearfield monitors.

Engineered to the highest standards and build quality, the Gold series are designed to provide the most powerful, accurate and uncolored representation of your music.

Whether you're a seasoned Tannoy user or just taking your first step into a monitor system based on the legendary Dual Concentric driver, the Golds are your new best sonic friend and most trusted reference for any project.

Key features
    • Precise and neutral soundstage
    • Dual Concentric driver technology
    • Front-firing bass port
    • Titanium tweeter with Tulip waveguide
    • Class-AB system
    • Transducer-matched LF and HF bi-amplification
    • Dedicated input trim, bass and treble controls
    • Selectable automatic standby mode

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.comunnamed.png

read more...
    3 324
  • SeanThody
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-19

Need an amp pcb board for Tannoy TS2.12 was referred to music tribe for help.

0 139
    • SeanThody
      KenMitchell

Hi Sean ( @SeanThody ), 

Welcome to the community.  The only way I know to reqeust parts is through the CARE portal that can be found here: https://www.tannoy.com/brand/tannoy/support#googtrans(en|en)

There's been a lot of issues with the websites lately so it may take you a few tries to open a ticket.  Once you get the ticket submitted you should get an email auto-reply.  If you don't you might want to check your spam folder.  The email will say that you will get a reply within one business day but, be patient, since that's more like a week or more these days. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• December 19, 2019
  • RobSarahs
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

Hi there, I need a replacement of one of these but cant find it anywhere, can anyone help?Hi there, I need a replacement of one of these but cant find it anywhere, can anyone help?

read more...
    0 173
Go to page