Statistics

249,864 members
126,949 posts
  • New
    TomiKanalec
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

Hi, 

I was wondering if someone could tell me if the drivers from tannoy mercury m3 and from the reveal series are the same or there are any differences between them.

I'm looking to replace one of my damaged tweeters on tannoy mercury m3 and I'm having trouble getting a spare. 

Any advice would be welcome.

Tomi

read more...
    0 56
    • TomiKanalec
      Nigel67 Hi Tomi. Have you sent in a ticket to our spares team as they will be able to advise you if they are the same or not and whether we have any stock. If you click on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 10
      • Tannoy mercury and reveal tweeter comparison (late 90's)
        TomiKanalec Thank you Nigel67.
        • Feb 12
        TomiKanalec I did what you've proposed. I'm wating for the reply.
        • Feb 12
        Nigel67 Have you received a reply? if not, please tell me your case number and I wll look into why you haven't received a reply
        • Feb 15
  • New
    EvangelistaWilfredoMiranda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I have  the Eurolive VQ 1800D subwoofer..Where can i get a replacement amp..Can Someone help?.

0 81
  • New
    DarrellTee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Doing some open baffle deigns and need a pair of VX12 drivers with crossovers

0 129
  • New
    aggelos69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Where can I find the plastic volume knobs for iQ18b and iq15???

0 83
    • aggelos69
      Dale_M Hi aggelos69 the best route is to simply put a Support ticket through from the tab above and send in a Spares request, the team can then advise you of price and availability.
      • Mar 15
  • New
    BauderAudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

Hello,  Bauder Audio Systems has been a Turbosound user for over 25 years.  We are a dealer and reseller.  I am looking for a current dealer parts price sheet.  

Thank You,

Brian Naab

[email protected]

Production Manager

Bauder Audio Systems 

1 - 215-675-9000 ext 114

read more...
    0 81
    • BauderAudio
      Nigel67 Hi Brian, let me open a ticket for you on this question and I will pass it on to the relevant person in the spares team. I will e-mail you once I have opened the ticket.
      • December 14, 2020
  • New
    laer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hey,

Does anyone know og the spare parts facility is open now, or if it is closed because of covid?  

0 73
    • laer
      RexBeckett Hi laer, I believe that the parts team are still working. You can request parts by opening a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 13
  • etbMike
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-06
    Anyone know where to buy a TS-18SW2000A6? It's the 18" speaker in a Turbosound iQ18B.
    0 127
    • etbMike
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit.
      • July 6, 2020
    • etbMike
      etbMike I already did that. Thanks Rex!
      • July 6, 2020
  • New
    TobyLazo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I need to know how send an speaker for repair

0 11
    • TobyLazo
      WilliamR Hello Toby, Please click on the support link on the top of the page and create a tech support ticket and a tech agent will contact you asap to help arrange this for you.
      • Aug 27
  • New
    GASCO1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

I have a client that has managed to damage the power Switch on his IQ15 we are in search of a replacement.  We are also interested in becoming an authorized service center for Turbosound Products. 

Frank Aurigemma 

Great American Sounds Co. LLC

352-410-6976

read more...
    0 77
    • GASCO1
      KyleJohnson Hi Frank, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Spare Parts team directly by clicking on the Support button at the top of the page and selecting Spare Parts.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    LukEG5VTI
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-18

Hi I have a pair of tfl 760s and I believe or of the compression drivers has blown. I want to remove it to get ot fixed but it seems pretty solid in there anyone had any experience with removing these and have any tips?

0 78
    • LukEG5VTI
      Dale_M Hi there it may be best to submit this on a support ticket (Technical) via the tab above we may have to dig in to the archives to assist you.
      • Apr 18
Go to page