Statistics

250,912 members
128,131 posts
  • New
    EvangelistaWilfredoMiranda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I have  the Eurolive VQ 1800D subwoofer..Where can i get a replacement amp..Can Someone help?.

0 82
  • New
    TobyLazo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I need to know how send an speaker for repair

0 11
    • TobyLazo
      WilliamR Hello Toby, Please click on the support link on the top of the page and create a tech support ticket and a tech agent will contact you asap to help arrange this for you.
      • Aug 27
  • New
    EPBernhard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello,

I need a offer and a adress to order a new SMPSU28 for my Subwoofer.

Where can i order this part??

I`m from switzerland, so if its possible from somewehere near by us  ;-)

I really need a new one, so fast as possible.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 80
    • EPBernhard
      Dale_M Hi there simply go to the support tab and fill out a ticket, select Spare Parts and the team will get back to you.
      • Feb 15
      • Need a new Behringer SMPSU28, where can i order??
        EPBernhard hi, thank you, i do this last week, and hear nothing from the MT Group... so maybe, i have a chance to do it somewhere quicker?
        • Feb 15
  • New
    Magic42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

Looking for a spare compnents for my 2092a sub. I've been noticing the one side of the out on the sub is hissing and crackling. I've already replaced my speakers cause i thought they were the issue. any feedback would be appreicated. 

0 90
    • Magic42
      Nigel67 Hi Magic42, please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you with regards to spare parts. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then be able to get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • Apr 19
  • DavidFlowerMazochi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

I need a replacement arm to attach the speaker to a wall its for the Behringer CE500A-BK. Can anyone tell me how to order one?

0 70
    • DavidFlowerMazochi
      KyleJohnson Hi David, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order parts by clicking the Support link at the top of the page, and then submitting a Spare Parts ticket.
      • October 6, 2020
  • Djmilad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

How can I order a replacement woofer for my B1500D-Pro?

0 66
    • Djmilad
      WilliamR Hello, Please go to the support link above and create a parts case, and someone will contact you with pricing for you ASAP
      • September 9, 2020
      • B1500D-PRO Woofer Replacement
        Djmilad I created one before but it was closed without anyone contacting me, but I can create another...
        • September 9, 2020
    • Djmilad
      WilliamR What is your case number?
      • September 9, 2020
    • Djmilad
      Djmilad I received an email to request an address to provide a quote, and I responded last week, and I have not received a response. Just making sure you guys have received my response.
      • September 15, 2020
  • secretloft
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-17
    Speaker turns itself off every 20 minutes or so. I think the power PCB is bad, would like to order a replacement.
    0 109
    • secretloft
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket for Technical Support. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and complete all required (*) fields.
      • June 17, 2020
  • Ukuleleguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I used my passive speakers on a faulty board. Im not sure if the speaker was blown or the crossover. How much would either a 15" replacement speaker or the internal crossover cost? Or should I just trash it. And its way past warranty.
    0 90
    • Ukuleleguy
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Ukuleleguy, i hope you are well. I would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of our spares team will be able to provide a quote.
      • July 6, 2020