• New
    DarrellTee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Doing some open baffle deigns and need a pair of VX12 drivers with crossovers

0 131
  • New
    laer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hey,

Does anyone know og the spare parts facility is open now, or if it is closed because of covid?  

0 75
    • laer
      RexBeckett Hi laer, I believe that the parts team are still working. You can request parts by opening a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 13
  • New
    Miche
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello, i would like if somebody say, where i can buy a only speaker remplacement Tannoy

read more...
    0 77
    • Miche
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Miche, If you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and filling in the parts form.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    mikeandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hi, I just wanted to know what the typical wait time is to get a response, after creating a case number for a replacement part?

0 76
  • LP8400
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-23
    I m looking for the screws to assemble the low feet (or you can also use them for hanging speakers on the walls). I need two complete sets (to assemble the speaker in the holder, to attach the bottom rubber foot, and to install the safeguard mesh in front of the speaker). If someone has an alternative, let me know pls.
    read more...
    0 113
    • LP8400
      AlexLane Hi there! Could you please put in a support ticket to contact our parts team, they should be able to help!
      • June 23, 2020
  • Skirabbit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi I have a very old set of these speakers - seems one of the crossover units is not working - can I replace them? Is it worth it? Can I use a more modern replacement with RCA plugs? I assume I should replace both if a more modern version is available. Thanks for the advice.
    read more...
    1 91
  • New
    Ionderla1n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

Hi, while i was applying wax on the cabinets i have accidentally spread some of it on the driver cone near the edge resulting a stain aprox. 2sq/cm in size.
    Is there a way to clean it or remove it without damaging the cone?
    Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Chrisatsparq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-17

Hello Am looking to buy replacement drivers for VX12`s Any help would be great Need 4 as it stands

thank you

0 51
  • New
    LtAmoc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

Looking for a replacement fuse, part # T93-00001-45092

Used in a Tannoy speaker.  As seen in bottom, left of attached photo.

Cost, shipping??

Thanks !!!

0 55
    • LtAmoc
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab at the top and raise a Spares ticket so the team can advise you of price and availability.
      • Jun 24
  • New
    Volta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

We are looking for recone kits for the Tannoy DC2546 speaker. There are four DC2546 speakers used as mid speakers in our Hill M4 PA system. All four of them have to be reconed. 

0 50
    • Volta
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
Go to page