• New
    rogerwoods99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows of a wall bracket that would be suitable for Revolution R1 speakers? We currently have a bracket that the speaker sits on, but this is quite large and not visually pleasing. I am looking for a bracket that could screw onto the back of the speaker and be much less obtrusive.

Regards

Roger Woods

read more...
    0 79
  • New
    wldwon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

I need a driver for my Tannoy Mx4 speakers on the back of the speaker it says 660E8

please help 

thanks 

Terry

0 47
    • wldwon
      Nigel67 Hi Terry, please contact our spares team and they will advise you pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare parts tab.
      • Jul 1
    • wldwon
      Zeck30880 Estoy interesado en etapas lub gruppen para comprar soy fabricante de la marca de altavoces Zeck
      • Jul 1
  • New
    AlbertoAldana
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

I see the there is a newer version of the XT8F.

-Do the newer models have improved drivers?
    -Are they interchangable with the original XT8F?
    -What are their specs/cost?

1 92
  • nvisionsource
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-18

Case Number CAS-128738-N0Z5M9

Is there any way possible that I can order 2 replacement horns for the Tannoy VX12 Speakers?

0 68
    • nvisionsource
      KyleJohnson Hello, My name is Kyle with Music Tribe support in the US. I located your case in our system. I will let our parts team know to follow up with you asap.
      • August 18, 2020
    • nvisionsource
      nvisionsource Thank you Kyle!
      • August 18, 2020
Go to page