• New
    kishalaygd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

I am using Tannoy Mercury V4 Tower Speakers.

Recently 1 of tweeter not working, mostly got damaged. Please help me to find the spare parts.

0 137
    • kishalaygd
      RexBeckett Hi Kishalay, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • December 11, 2020
      • Tannoy Mercury V4
        kishalaygd I have created a ticket
        • December 12, 2020
  • New
    Hanya83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-18

Hi,

A couple of months ago I was given those beauties ?

Unfortunately, it looks like the top speakers need to be fixed. I also have no idea how to connect them to my sound system or TV. 

Could anyone guide me, please?

I can't wait to...test them ?

Have a lovely day everyone ☺️

Hanya83

read more...
    0 92
    • Hanya83
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Here is a video of a method I have used to remedy the dented tweeter.
      • Apr 18
    • Hanya83
      Hanya83

WilliamR thank you very much for your messages. I've just watched your video. It's very helpful and it seems to be pretty easy to fix. I will try tonight. Could you also recommend some "receivers", cables and.. whatever else is needed for those speakers to work, please? I'm so sorry I'm a complete Dummy in this area. And.. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I will have professional speakers, so I don't want to make mistakes. But Im so excited ?

• Apr 19
  • New
    michal2512
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi. I've got Tannoy Mercury 2.5 speakers. There are broken hightone speakers (photo). Is it any chance to get this parts?

Thanks and advice.

Michal

PS. Mayby some technical data someone knows?

read more...
    0 66
    • michal2512
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi michal2512, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 30