Statistics

260,012 members
138,470 posts
  • New
    patmcf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

Can you tell what the push-on push-off switch inside the R speaker does and what the two positions of the switch designate?

I'm having a problem in that the R speaker is much softer than than the L speaker.  Any ideas?

Thank you.

Pat McFarland

Repair Technologist

First United Methodist Church

1036 7th St.

Nevada, IA 50201

USA

read more...
    0 26
    • patmcf
      Dale_M re you able to advise switch you are referring to on the MS16 please? We can only see the on/off switch.
      • Aug 31
    • patmcf
      patmcf

It's the switch that is located inside of the enclosure - on one of the circuit boards.

• Aug 31
  • New
    Newme41
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-03

Just to say that the B2031A monitor price and quality exceed my expectations. hat off Behringer Especially please do not change. it's just beautiful sound

2 77
    • Newme41
      Xapel Top monitor!! I buy these monitors almost 20 years ago and still rocks (•‿(•‿•)
      • Mar 3
  • New
    avanni95
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Hi, i'm Alessio and i live in Italy. Where can i find 1 studio monitor "Behringer Truth B2031A" close to my country? Is there some shop in Europe that has this product already available in his stock? Thanks to all!

1 71
  • Padge59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement B1030A tweeter and/or where to get one? I'm in Australia

1 81
    • Padge59
      Nigel67 Hi Malcolm, you could try contacting Australis Music Group (+61 2 9698 4444 or [email protected]), otherwise if you go tot he Support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request, one of my colleagues will get back to you with availability and pricing.
      • October 15, 2020
  • New
    Sonex1978
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-17

Hi. My NEKKST K10s stopped working. I am looking for a servicing diagram. Can anyone help me ?
    Regards

Thomas

0 72
    • Sonex1978
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Tomasz, unfortunately, we are only able to share service manuals, schematics, component values, and repair tips with our partners and authorized service centers. For further assistance I would recommend submitting a service or parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant section. Alternatively please contact your local authorized service center - https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • December 16, 2020
  • New
    MichelEradus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Hi,

I just got een beautifull set of monitors.
    They are connected with 2 Jack 6.3 (unbalcanced) cables.  to my Q502USB interface so i can playback my recording. 

But there's something strange. 
    When i play sound/music on my computer (Youtube) everything is fine.
    But when i start up cubase, the monitors starts making a really enoying beep.

I cannot find the problem. Can someone help me?

I hope to hear from someone!

Thanks in advance.
    Michel

read more...
    0 56
    • MichelEradus
      DavidKnighton Hello MichelEradus,
      You could be getting some jitter or aliasing. I'm not super familiar with Cubase, but double check that the DAW is set to the same sample rate as the interface. If they are mismatched, then you can get some strange audio anomalies.
      • May 21
  • NebojsaPopovic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-19

needed for repair !!

if anyone can provide it please 

Email: [email protected]

0 175
  • New
    KimBarter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

Product registration : Behringer Truth B1031A Monitors 

Purchase Date: December 22 2020

Serial Number:  1) N1001285AOY
                            2) N1001290AOY

0 51
    • KimBarter
      RexBeckett Hello Kim, there is a dedicated page for product registration.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 3
  • New
    mlloyd62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Looking to see what the value of these speakers are valued at? 

0 46
    • mlloyd62
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mlloyd 632, my best advice here would be to look for old/completed listings of these on a second-hand selling site such as eBay. This will give the best overview of what they could potentially be worth.
      • Jun 26
  • New
    markmd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-04

Hello,

My TRUTHTH's tweeter is damage. I am based inthe netherlands, how to get a replacment and fix this? Will behringer cover the cost. (the speakers are 4 years old)

Thanks!

0 197
    • markmd
      Dale_M Hi Mark, do you still have your proof of purchase? If registered within 90 days you would have a 3 year warranty if not then 2 years so these will now be outside of this period. We would suggest putting a support ticket from the support tab/+create a care ticket then choose SPARES as the dropdown
      • November 4, 2020
Go to page