Statistics

208,440 members
80,638 posts
  • rdmadeira
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-07

Hi Tribe,

we have a Gold 7 Tannoy 0km that doesn´t stand by on stand by mode. It opperates if we switch off and switch on the standby mode. That´s some hardware issue? There is some information about that?

0 11
    • rdmadeira
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rodrigo, I hope you are well. If you have not already done so I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • August 10, 2020
  • New
    manmustwack2001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I have a set of tannoy speakers that I purchased in 1997. Now one of them isn't working. Is there any chance that you guys can repair it? 

0 12
  • New
    Aceman23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

where i can i get my powered tannoy Ellipse 10 Amp repaired or replaced?

0 35
    • Aceman23
      RexBeckett Hello James, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 28, 2020
      • Need Tannoy Ellipse 10  Replacement Amplfier unit.
        Aceman23 I have tried but i cannot go beyond the model drop down as my model is not there. My studio monitor is The Powered Tannoy Ellipse 10 Non iDP please have them contact me as i cannot go beyond that drop box so i can open a ticket. It is odd they did not post this model it is a professional monitor, please help thank you.
        • November 28, 2020
        RexBeckett James, i suggest that you send a PM to Nigel Turner. He should be able to help you with this.

Edit: I have send Nigel a PM directing him to this discussion.
        • December 2, 2020
        Aceman23 Thank he did tried to help but he sent me to a person in california who asked for my personal information but has not ignored all my emails. Seems a bit odd i paid huge money for this studio monitors i love them but this is not acceptable i will no longer buy anything from tannoy and will tell my clients and fans from the radio station i work for to stay way from this company. I will ask my lawyers to see if i can make a legal claim. Thank you again.
        • December 22, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi James. Embarrassed is not the word I am sorry to say . I have contacted the technician in our Vegas office. He has received your last e-mail, but they advise me that they are having technical issues with their e-mail system which means most of them are unable to access any e-mails. It does appear that one or two are able to answer e-mails and I have asked for them to reply to you today. So very sorry.
        • December 23, 2020
    • Aceman23
      Nigel67 Hi James, I have seen all three of your tickets in the queue for your Ellipse speaker. One of the spares team in Vegas will get back to you shortly with the information you require.
      • December 3, 2020
        Aceman23 OK well its been over a week, i sent him the information he require, nothing. 4 days ago i emailed that person and nothing. please help or refer me to another technician here in the usa who can help me or you guys can service me.
        • December 21, 2020
  • Blancmange
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

How do I go about purchasing a tweeter for a Tannoy Precision 8D? I live in Toronto Canada

0 17
    • Blancmange
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • September 29, 2020
  • New
    AndreaPoli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

Buongiorno, ho cablato le mie System 1200 in biamp mode, utilizzando un crossover elettronico, vorrei sapere come e se dover distaccare quello interno alle casse.

cordiali saluti

0 5
  • New
    AndreaPoli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

Hello, I wired my System 1200 in biamp mode, using an electronic crossover, I would like to know how and if I have to detach the one inside the speakers.

kind regards

0 6
    • AndreaPoli
      DavidKnighton Hello Andrea,
      Generally speaking, most 2-way speakers will have a built in crossover, so you don't need to use an external crossover. If you favor an external crossover, you do need to connect the external crossover outputs straight to the low/high drivers directly, bypassing the internal crossover. This might be a problem for you, as the System 1200 appears to only have a single pair of terminals. For external Bi-Amp, you'd need two pairs of terminals, one pair connecting to the low driver, and one pair connecting to the high driver. This will require some modification to the cabinet in order to work. If you want my opinion on the matter, you should leave the cabinet as is and utilize the internal crossover, as the system sounds stellar on it's own.
      • Jan 15
    • AndreaPoli
      AndreaPoli Hi, David
      First of all I wanted to thank you for answering me,
      the System 1200 model has two terminals, the first for the bass and the second for the highs, luckily I just had to disconnect the internal crossover and rewire the tweeter and the woofer to the correct terminals, the sound is incredible, you just need to have some tricks in the calibration of the external crossover which has now been set up correctly. Thanks again for the advice??
      • Jan 15
      • Tannoy System 1200 Bi-Amped
        DavidKnighton Hello Andrea,
        That's odd, the one I was looking at online appeared to only have a single pair of terminals. It's possible I was looking at the wrong model. Can you send a pic of your rear panel?
        • Jan 15
      • Tannoy System 1200 Bi-Amped
        DavidKnighton Just realized my computer brightness was turned down and I couldn't see the black terminals against the speaker cabinet. My bad!
        • Jan 15
  • JOAOSIMOES
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hello friends, I registered a support ticket with the Ticket Number: CAS-116163-T3M6N6 - I really need a Tannoy Reveal 6 High Frequency Driver Type 0294-79000891B tweeter for my speakers, if it is not possible to deliver this driver please inform all technical characteristics such as: Size Inches, Membrane, DB, Ohm, Hz, Qts, Vas.L, so that I can buy on the market and replace it with a driver with similar characteristics. Or is the Precision 6 Japan tweeter the same? Anyway, I actually need to know if I have a chance to recover the speakers or not, I love these speakers.
    read more...
    1 22
  • Goetz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-24

Sign-up, join the Music Tribe Community Development Program and become a beta-tester! Become part of the team, help with testing upcoming products, tell the world about them in a video and receive a free unit as a reward! You must meet these criteria:

• great knowledge about loudspeakers
    • willing to test a beta product
    • willing to produce a video about the product

In return we reward you with a free finished product! If you want to help with creating the next big thing, please sign up here.

If you have questions, please let me know. You can sign up for multiple product categories at once (for example loudspeakers, amplifiers and mixers).

Cheers,
    Goetz

UPDATE: Sign-up now close!
    Thanks to everyone who signed up. We will review your applications shortly!

read more...
    2 30
  • Padge59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement B1030A tweeter and/or where to get one? I'm in Australia

1 16
    • Padge59
      Nigel67 Hi Malcolm, you could try contacting Australis Music Group (+61 2 9698 4444 or [email protected]), otherwise if you go tot he Support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request, one of my colleagues will get back to you with availability and pricing.
      • October 15, 2020
  • New
    Sonex1978
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-17

Hi. My NEKKST K10s stopped working. I am looking for a servicing diagram. Can anyone help me ?
    Regards

Thomas

0 9
    • Sonex1978
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Tomasz, unfortunately, we are only able to share service manuals, schematics, component values, and repair tips with our partners and authorized service centers. For further assistance I would recommend submitting a service or parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant section. Alternatively please contact your local authorized service center - https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • December 16, 2020
Go to page