Statistics

196,504 members
67,106 posts
  • New
    2020-11-04

Hello,

My TRUTHTH's tweeter is damage. I am based inthe netherlands, how to get a replacment and fix this? Will behringer cover the cost. (the speakers are 4 years old)

Thanks!

0 11
    • mark MALLIARAKIS
      Dale Minaker Hi Mark, do you still have your proof of purchase? If registered within 90 days you would have a 3 year warranty if not then 2 years so these will now be outside of this period. We would suggest putting a support ticket from the support tab/+create a care ticket then choose SPARES as the dropdown
      • Nov 4
  • 2020-09-21

Is there a way to change a fuse or is there none? I can't find it. 

0 22
    • Kristinn Agnarsson
      Kyle Johnson Hello Kristinn, Kyle here with Music Tribe. No, there is no accessible fuse on the GOLD 5. Unfortunately if your speaker is not powering on, it will require service. If you are still within your retailers exchange period, I recommend you contact them for an exchange. If you are outside of your retailers exchange period and require warranty support, please submit a Support ticket by clicking on Support at the top of this page.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    2020-11-20

I've submitted two request for help with replacing a fail product (TANNOY GOLD 7 monitors) and I've yet to receive directions as to how remedy this issue. Other than a response telling me that they're under warranty. Which isn't much help without who to send them to replacement or refund. What gives?

read more...
    0 6
    • Ben Johnson
      Nigel Turner Hi Ben, is your case number CAS-159877-V5Q6J0? I can see that you were sent an e-mail on the 12th with an RMA number and where to ship the speakers to for repair. Please check your SPAM to see if the e-mail is in there. I will resend the e-mail to you. I see that you have also raised another identical ticket CAS-161661-C2G8K. I will copy and paste the original e-mail into that and send you as well
      • Nov 19
      • Repair information
        Ben Johnson Thank you Nigel. The other ticket (I believe) was to indicate a similar problem with the paired monitor. It's noise isn't as bad as the first one but still noticeable and I fear it will worsen if not corrected. Therefore I would like to send moth monitors in for adjustments. At this point the ideal remedy would be to trade up to the GOLD 8's and pay the difference but I'm guessing that's beyond your capabilities. Once again thanks for your response and stay safe out there.
        • ·
        • Nov 19
      • Repair information
        Nigel Turner I checked both tickets and they are identical, same fault descriptions and serial number. I see that a colleague has raised an RMA for you on the first ticket. Did you receive his reply? Please check your spam as well. If you need to send the second speaker back as well, reply to that e-mail and he will be able to answer. Unfortunately I am not in a position to be able to help regarding trading up to Gold 8's. Maybe mention it to him in the e-mail, but unfortunately his answer may be the same. All the best.
        • 1 hour ago
  • 2020-09-22

Hello

do you have alimentation for monitoring MS40

thks

0 6
  • 2020-10-06

Why does it take extened time for my speakers to come out of standby mode ? The indicator lights are red in standby and green in 

function mode .

0 10
    • Garry Granger
      Jason Brewer Hello This is Jason From Music Tribe - Your monitors may need service so Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you. Thank you!
      • Oct 6
  • 2020-10-06

Hi

Is it possible to use an unbalanced input using a TS phone plug on the TANNOY GOLD 5 phone jack?

I want to use TANNOY GOLD 5 with an RCA-TS phone cable.

0 19
  • 2020-10-07

Hi, when i switch the speakers on, there are a few ticks and about 8 sec. later follows a awful noise!

The speakers are about 4-5 years old.

Is there a chance to repair them?

0 34
    • Oliver Simon
      Leah from Music Tribe Hi @olsi78 ,

We'll be glad to help you with your speakers! Please start a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll to the bottom to submit a Technical Support or Service ticket.

Thanks!
      • Oct 7
  • 2020-08-28

Hi Guys, does anyone know if the Behringer B105D USB port can supply 5V power to a USB device? My guess is it can because it says "USB input accepts USB connection from memory devices with MP3 files." A memory device would require power form the port most likely. 

I have a wireless microphone receiver connected to the mic input on the B105D and I'd like to connect a USB cable from the same unit, so I don't have to recharge it all the time. 

Will this work?

read more...
    0 22
    • Chris Connaker
      Paul Vannatto Yes, but since it is USB 2.0, it can only provide 5V @ 500 ma max. If what you want to power is less than that, it will probably work. But many devices today require much more than that (eg. smartphones, etc.). It would be far better to power the device with the power adapter that came with it.
      • Aug 27
    • Chris Connaker
      Chris Connaker Hi Paul, thanks for the reply. I'm using Sennheiser xsw-d wireless microphones. They only ship with a USB cable and no charger. Because the receiver can't accept phantom power, I'd love to power it while in use via this USB port instead of disconnect it every night and connect it to the USB port of my computer.
      • Aug 27
  • 2020-09-24

Sound is playing out of left passive speaker but little to no sound comes out right active speaker and don't know why? Connected to pc using optical connection.

0 11
    • Max patel
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Max, please confirm that both units work with the other available inputs, please also confirm that you have selected optical on the back of your main speaker, please se the picture below and confirm that the cable that links to the cable is fully connected and confirm the power supply of both speaker.
      • Sep 25
      • Ms20 speakers sound issue
        Max patel Only left speaker working with other inputs. The switch was on optical and power supply conected and working fine
        • ·
        • Sep 27
      • Ms20 speakers sound issue
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Max, but you confirm that you have set up the unit as it is present on the picture above correct?
        • Sep 28
  • 2020-07-23

Comprè de ocasion dos altavoces Behringer Truth B2031A por muy poco dinero. El problema es que uno de ellos no tiene la placa de la parte trasera y querria comprar sola esta parte, ya que el altavoz està en buen estado.

Sabe alguin donde podria encontrar este componente?

Gracias!

read more...
    0 29
    • Joan Prades
      Kyle Johnson Hello, you can submit a spare parts order by clicking Support at the top of Community and selecting Spare Parts.
      Hola, puede enviar un pedido de piezas de repuesto haciendo clic en Soporte en la parte superior de Comunidad y seleccionando Piezas de repuesto.
      • Jul 23
    • Joan Prades
      Joan Prades Thank you very much
      • Jul 24
Go to page