Statistics

229,581 members
104,648 posts
  • LKC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    a customer returned 1 piece Tannoy Stirling GR to our shop due to tweeter is not working, SN is 8000 6400 140626 700360 , Can you send us a new tweeter for replacement under warranty ? then we return the faulty tweeter to you in Aug 2020.
    0 40
    • LKC
      RexBeckett I don't think that this is the best place for distributor warranty claims. You could try opening a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 14, 2020
  • New
    Chsrles1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Hi there,

I have tried with no luck to find and get in touch with the Tannoy sales department - can anyone help mere here?

0 19
    • Chsrles1234
      Dale_M Hi there please send a PreSales ticket in via the support tab.
      • Apr 16
    • Chsrles1234
      Chsrles1234

THis is the only company we have ever tried to make a partner ship with, that has no phone number or email to reach out to. It makes it really difficult for us....... I will see if I can find out what you mean about the Presale ticket. Thank you for your assistance....

• Apr 16
  • johnboy7557
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-13

I purchased a pair of TD 12s in 2008 and I loved them.  Unfortunately, I had to let them go in a house sale. I would be very happy if I could purchase another pre-owned pair.  If anyone knows where I can find some TD 12s in the US, please let me know. Please also recommended a new current model Tannoy speaker that is comparable in price and specifications and any others with higher price and better specs. Thank you!

read more...
    0 42
  • thepresp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-27

I've raised a ticket for spare parts almost 3 weeks ago but I've not heard anything.

are you having issues?

0 63
    • thepresp
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi thepresp, I hope you are well. We are currently experiencing issues with our back-office systems, this has unfortunately caused some issues with response times. Our teams are working on resolving this issue but at this time all we can do is apologize and ask for your patience. Once all systems are back up we will endeavor to send out a response as soon as possible.
      • July 27, 2020
    • thepresp
      thepresp Thanks Chris. How are tour back office systems looking now? I’m hoping you’re back up and running otherwise someone needs sacking.
      • August 1, 2020
    • thepresp
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi thepresp, it appears most of our systems are now back online and the spares team have been able to start processing cases again, they do have a backlog so it may still be a few days before you receive a response, however, the will endeavor to reach out as soon as possible.
      • August 2, 2020
    • thepresp
      thepresp Hi Chis, I’m now getting extremely frustrated with the length of time this is taking. I’ve been a Loyal Tannoy customer for many years and have always received excellent customer service.
      • August 19, 2020
    • thepresp
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi thepresp, I'm sorry to hear you have not yet heard back. Could you share with me your case number and I will ask the team to take a look at this?
      • August 19, 2020
  • ayhankizmaz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-23
    I have Tannoy Kensington SE. Is there any upgrade kit for tannoy or what can I do for better sound.
    0 70
    • ayhankizmaz
      AlexLane Hi, there is no upgrade kit per say! What specifically do you want to improve? Could you detail your setup and space for me, might be able to give you some tips ;)
      • June 23, 2020
      • Tannoy kensington se
        ayhankizmaz Hi,
        • June 27, 2020
      • Tannoy kensington se
        ayhankizmaz Hi amp. İs asr emitter 1 and dcs puccini cd player my speaker cable is transparent audio biwire..
        • June 27, 2020
  • Westfield48
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01
    I have a Tannoy TS2.8 Subwoofer connected to a home theatre system via a Marantz NR1506 AV Receiver. 

The subwoofer is part of a set of Tannoy speakers HTS101 XP and all work perfectly except the subwoofer.
    It has worked in the past but there’s no audio now. The standby LED is red when switched off and flashes red when the unit is turned-on ..it doesn’t turn green.

Please let me know if there's a speaker fault or a fault with the set-up

Thanks

T

read more...
    0 74
    • Westfield48
      john0121 Hi Thomas, unfortunately this sounds like a fault with the amp board in the 2.8 and it will need to be serviced. Please fill out the the Service Request from via the Support button (top of the page) and a member of the team will arrange this with you.
      • October 1, 2020
    • Westfield48
      Westfield48 Hi John, many thanks for your prompt response ...I'll complete the service request : )
      • October 1, 2020
    • Westfield48
      Nigel67 Hi Thomas. This sounds like the subwoofer is going into protect mode. There is a hardware fault on the amp module. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket and a colleague will get back to you shortly. I spoke to one of the repair guys and he said that if the unit is no longer under warranty, then you could take the amp module out of the subwoofer (with power disconnected) and send just this to us thus avoiding any possible damage to the cabinet and speaker during transit. If it is still under warranty, then we would require the whole unit back as removing anything would void the warranty.
      • October 1, 2020
    • Westfield48
      Westfield48 OK, thanks Nigel ..! I've completed the service request and I'll wait for their response
      • October 1, 2020
  • KarmenKung
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

My pair of Tannoy SGM10 is more then 30 yrs old, like to recap the crossover with new capacitors, looking for the crossover wiring schematic to purchase proper capacitors. I can only find the schematic for SGM 12 - SGM 15. Where can I find schematic for SGM 10.

read more...
    0 76
    • KarmenKung
      Nigel67 Hi Karmen. I am sorry, but unfortunately we are not permitted to send out schematics for any products.
      • October 1, 2020
      • Recap crossover of Tannoy SGM 10
        KarmenKung Understand that, its just easier for me to order without taking the crossover out and check for the cap value. however is it allowed to show me the parts list of capacitors for the SGM 10 so that I can go order the caps? Or do you be able to supply new capacitors? Just like to find an easy way to recap my speakers. they are too old and need to be replaced.
        • October 2, 2020
      • Recap crossover of Tannoy SGM 10
        Nigel67 I have checked with a colleague and we do not have the BOM for this crossover. He has suggested this website. They may be able to help you. https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm
        • October 5, 2020
  • New
    AudioActive
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-07

Hi team,

We no longer have a contact and have noticed the closure of EU Fill, can you please advise how we can continue to order stock?

Kind Regards,

Tarkan.

0 13
    • AudioActive
      Dale_M Please can I ask that you submit a pre sales ticket from the support tab above as none of the team are on community for these issues. Thank you.
      • May 7
  • AlbertoTerrasi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

HI there,

I need your help, because the tweeters of my Tannoy Mercury M20 speakers broke down.
    Do you know where I could find a new pair to replace them?
    I don't mind if they are not the originals series.

Tweeter measures are: external diameter 10 cm
                                      internal diameter 7 cm

I enclose the pictures.

Thank you in advance

Alberto

read more...
    0 85
    • AlbertoTerrasi
      RexBeckett Hi Alberto, I suggest that you open a Care ticket: At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 17, 2020
  • LKC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

Both Westminster Royal GR and Kensington GR are using the same tweeter,    May I right ?

0 51
    • LKC
      KyleJohnson Hello, my name is Kyle with Music Tribe. Yes, they both use the 7900 1351 High Frequency tweeter.
      • August 13, 2020
Go to page