Statistics

250,528 members
127,695 posts
  • New
    tcsound
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-31

hello.

i try to update tbv123-an from version 1.10 to 2.2 and its fails to update.

they start update but when they finish, dsp still waiting for update.

normally after the update, they must reboot but they dont do it.

i think update its wrong for this model.

i download the update 2.2 from the official page.

i am waiting for a feedback.

thx

read more...
    0 59
    • tcsound
      DavidKnighton Hello tcsound,
      does this issue affect multiple units in your inventory? Are you able to use the speakers afterwards or do they consistently boot up in update mode?
      • Mar 31
  • RettichProd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hello, we are located in Southern Ohio. We were wondering if Turbosound has released the Manchester series yet? Also, wondering if they’ve done any events concerning the Manchester series. We held off on purchasing a different brand because of our history with Turbosound TMS-3, Flashlight/Floodlight series...
    read more...
    0 174
    • RettichProd
      billygallagher Hi RettichProd, How are you. There are some currently some in stock so I would contact you sales rep.
      • July 8, 2020
  • New
    GregorySwagger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

i need to replace a tower array on a Ip1000.   i have emailed and got no answer. please help

0 30
  • New
    claude123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-17

IP300 are they disccontinued  Canada dealers saying they are  what the replacement  thank

0 38
    • claude123
      DavidKnighton Hello Claude,
      I don't believe this product is discontinued, as it's only been in production for a few years now. If you can submit a Support ticket for Pre Sales, we can get your question over to our availability team. They'll be able to tell you who to contact in Canada for sales.
      • Feb 17
  • New
    Mackdamusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

I purchased the speaker about 1 yr ago. About 2 months ago I notices when plugged in to the XLR the sound would slightly fade out for for about half a second about every 10-15 min. It never did that with bluetooth.  Note im not a proffessional so i may use it for a few hours on the weekend, never turning the volume higher than 60%. As of about 2 weeks ago ,at about 10% as soon as the first bass hit the sound goes in and out even with bluetooth. The speak is not blown it seems like a connection issue withthe sub and the tower. Note: I have the latest firmware  V1.2.2 

read more...
    0 20
    • Mackdamusic
      NicJonesMT Hi Mackdamusic.
      Could you please click support at the top of the page, and submit a technical support ticket.
      One of the team will then be able to advise you.
      • Aug 14
  • Dylanb13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-17

My IP3000 loses the top with working lows, along with the fact that the speaker came with the tweeter horn broken. I have not received any correspondence to attempt to figure out the issue or be able to fix the problem. Looks like I may have to suck up the cost and go buy a Maui. I wanted to give turbosound a chance, but it seems the customer service here is garbage other than someone to answer these messages and act like the company really gives a crap when they don't....

read more...
    0 75
    • Dylanb13
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Dylan, do you currently have an open case with us? If so could you please share your case number and I would be more than happy to investigate the current status of your case.
      • October 18, 2020
    • Dylanb13
      DJ898228 I have the same issue! ! ! Did you get it repaired? Is there a fix?
      • November 30, 2020
  • New
    JonathanRobinson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

I've had an ip2000 v2 for a while and just picked up another one second hand but I didn't realize it was the first version. I'm having trouble connecting the two via Bluetooth. Does anyone know if v1 and v2 should be compatible and maybe it's just user error on my part? 

read more...
    0 33
    • JonathanRobinson
      Nigel67 Hi JonathanRobinson. Unfortunately it is not possible to bluetooth them together. While the form factor is identical between these two models, the voicing and available features are slightly different. For example, the iP2000V2 has built-in reverb and independent EQ for every channel, where the iP2000 does not. In order to maintain balance and fidelity between systems, the unlike models will not allow pairing with each other.
      • Aug 13
  • New
    Lubtennapel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-10

Hi! I'm pretty new to this tribe, so maybe you guys can help me out here. My setup is 6x the Berlin 123, 8x the NuQ 118B-AN and I want to configure an array for outside somewhere next month. I tried to set it up in EASE, but there are no GLL files availible for the 118B-AN and the Berlin GLL files do not work in EASE 3. Does somebody has a solution. I want to configer the subs in the right way and I'm not certain about setting up an End-fire setup with the Bandpass Subs.

read more...
    0 50
    • Lubtennapel
      DavidKnighton Hello Lubtennapel,
      The Berlin files are only licensed for EASE 2. They will not open in any other version of EASE. As for the NuQ118B-AN, we likely never licensed the product for use with EASE because it's not a line array element, rather it's a simple stand alone sub. The Berlin subs are going to be arrayable, and are also going to be a better match with the Berlin tops, so that would be my recommendation.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Tele68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

I understand that the LP100hz setting is the crossover point between the sub and the tops but what is "select the desired crossover frequency *For subwoofer systems 50 hz - 150 hz"? Is that for setting the lowest frequency you want the sub to go?

read more...
    0 65
    • Tele68
      DavidKnighton Hello Tele68,
      I believe it is the opposite. You will set the sub crossover to the highest desired frequency. If you're using the mated tops, you would set the crossover frequency to the same setting, and the tops will play down to the lowest frequency desired.
      • Jun 29
    • Tele68
      Tele68

• Jun 29
  • New
    DeejayRaulin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Please I need help finding a new top speaker for my turbosound ip500 because it was dropped and it broke need a new replacement for it 

1 52
    • DeejayRaulin
      RexBeckett Hi Raul, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 7, 2020
Go to page