Statistics

254,618 members
132,321 posts
  • New
    DeejayRaulin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Please I need help finding a new top speaker for my turbosound ip500 because it was dropped and it broke need a new replacement for it 

1 54
    • DeejayRaulin
      RexBeckett Hi Raul, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 7, 2020
  • New
    Ub41d
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-22

Is there anyway to switch off the Bluetooth function completely? so no meddling kids try connecting to the speakers when I am using analog input

1 65
    • Ub41d
      Dale_M I am afraid there is no lock system for this feature, however once you have paired these and synced with your device it will not allow any 3rd party device to hijack the connection, so you should be safe.
      • Feb 23
    • Ub41d
      Nigel67 Although it is not possible to switch the Bluetooth off, you can password lock the unit so that the kids cannot change any settings on the speakers or connect their devices. Without pairing from the speaker they cannot cause any issues. The lock option is in the set up menu just above Factory reset. You just have to remember not to lose your password or make it easy enough for the kids to guess it :). Hope this helps
      • Feb 23
  • New
    Jeronmathis12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Does anyone know how to transfer 10 year warranty over from one person to another 

0 68
    • Jeronmathis12
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Jeronmathis12, please check the warranty T&C's for your unit. This can be done by going to the product website - service and scrolling down to Warranty T&C's. These can vary from product to product, however, in most cases warranty is non-transferable in the event of a secondhand sale. This will be outlined in the Warranty Transferability section.
      • Mar 30
Go to page