Statistics

299,184 members
182,900 posts
  • New
    Danbuddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi all,

can any one point me in the direction of somewhere I can get some new clips for a ppa2000bt just picked up a second hand one and two of the clips that hold the 3 units together immediately broke ?

any help greatly received 

Dan

read more...
    0 88
    • Danbuddle
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click the support link above and open a parts request ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • June 2, 2021
  • New
    Mateusz
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-06

Hi,

I am browsing through Turbosound catalogue looking for true 3-way speaker (i.e. 1" + 6.5" + 15"). Does Turbosound offer product that would compete with i.e. PRX 635 or ETX-35P?

0 67
    • Mateusz
      Nigel67 I have asked a colleague in Solutions to look into this and reply hopefully later today.
      • July 7, 2021
    • Mateusz
      AlexLane

Hi Mateusz,

We do not currently have any three way speakers like this in our catalogue, however if you can inform me a bit about the intended application I am happy to advise on appropriate products from what we do have.

Best regards,
      Alexander

• July 7, 2021
  • New
    singaporerock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Hello,

i submitted a request for spare parts and schematic for ip3000 oct17th and still havent heard a peep

could you please provide part numbers and quote for

2 low frequency drivers

2 midrange drivers

power amplifier board

the clip/wiring harness that goes on the top of the subwoofer that connects into the tower of speakers

Case Number CAS-148542-Y5B8L6 .

read more...
    0 130
    • singaporerock
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Robert, I am sorry to hear you have not yet had a response to your inquiry. Our spears team is currently experiencing a higher than average case load at the moment, however, I will make them aware of the situation and they will endeavor to reach out as soon as possible.
      • December 13, 2020
  • New
    djdre3000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-12

Hello i have a pair of Behringer B615D Eurolive 1500 Watt and one of them does not power up for some reason. The speakers are only about 7 moths old and have never been outside the home or ever played very loud because i am at home. There is the correct amount of power to the speaker but nothing. What can be done about the situation?  I need help ASAP!!

read more...
    0 88
    • djdre3000
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, if you have not yet done so I would highly recommend submitting a service request via the below link. If you have already done this please let me know your case number and I will look further into the matter for you.

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • December 13, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        djdre3000 hello Chris yes i have created a ticket and the number is CAS-400708-S5H0F3 please help soon as possible. Thanks
        • December 14, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, thank you for confirming this. Upon investigation of the case it appears a response was sent to you yesterday by my colleague John, if you have not yet seen this I would recommend checking your spam and junk folders in case it has routed to these locations. If you are still unable to find it would it be possible to provide a second email address we could send it to?
        • December 15, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        djdre3000 hello Chris Edwards i do not have a response from a John and is there a last name or is it sent from musictribe. please respond again to get the situation handled. thanks
        • December 19, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I was out on annual leave yesterday. I have picked the case up and will reach out to your shortly, as suggested please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders in case my response routes to these locations. The response will include your case number in the subject field and you should be able to search using this.
        • December 21, 2020
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

Is there an authorized repair center near Brooklyn,NY?

0 10
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Please go to the correct bran (Tannoy, Midas etc) official website then go to the Buy tab and search Service centre for your location.
      • May 24
  • New
    Angr77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

And used a a PC with Windows 11 OS...but the PC just refuses to run the app properly ...giving the following error: No TS device with active USB uploader found. 

I am running the app in administration mode and have pressed setup when booting up the IQ18B. (So it is waiting for the firmware to be sent) 

Any hints? 

best regards

Anders 

read more...
    0 9
    • Angr77
      Dale_M Are you able to try the update on an older WIN machine just to make sure the operating system hasn't created a conflict?
      • Mar 31
      • I tried to update my IQ18B with latest firmware…
        Angr77 Absolutely- I could try that - any recommendations where you know which OS version was working with the firmware app - 7, 10 etc?
        • Apr 1
    • Angr77
      Angr77

I tried Windows 10 - and got the same results.

• Apr 2
    • Angr77
      Angr77 I finally managed to update my speakers firmware - 2x IQ15 and 4x IQ18B using an old Windows 7 based notebook. One important thing when updating is to run in a CMD window with administration rights.
      • Apr 10
      • I tried to update my IQ18B with latest firmware…
        JeffRusin That would be music group slacking on keeping anything updated so you can update, music tribe is the worst it’s ever been right now and they do not care
        • May 10
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

How to daisy chain connect 2 Behringer C200

0 66
    • Vin1
      Nigel67 Hi Vin1. To connect two speakers together, you use a balanced XLR cable and connect the Output XLR on one speaker to the Line/Inst XLR on the second speaker.
      • August 24, 2021
    • Vin1
      Vin1 I wonder, is not in MIC-1 input from BEHRINGER C200? Also?
      • August 25, 2021
  • New
    rraczkowski29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

My speaker won't power on

0 27
    • rraczkowski29
      Paul_Vannatto Did you check the powercon connector (typically blue) on the end of the power cord?
      • May 24
    • rraczkowski29
      Dale_M Can you try another power cable, power point? if you are still having issues please raise a technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • May 24
  • New
    MarcelNYC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-21

I recently purchased an enclosed cargo trailer to haul around the various components of my iQ series system (multiple iQ15 and iQ15b speakers). The trailer gets to around 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 Celsius) when in the sun. Should this be a concern for the equipment? I don't think so since I'm pretty sure they get hotter when operating outdoors for hours in direct sunlight but I'd figure it's worth asking.

read more...
    0 60
    • MarcelNYC
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. The Ideal long-term storage temperature for electronics is about 45-85 degrees. Anything higher than 120 can cause the glue to start coming apart.
      • July 21, 2021
      • How much heat is too much when keeping iQ speakers and subs in storage?
        MarcelNYC In a given hot day it’ll be hot for about 6 hours. It’ll peak at 120 during those 6 hours. The rest of the time it will get down to 70. Should I be concerned about those 6 hours?
        • July 21, 2021
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

I opened a repair service request (CAS-595142-S0J8W8) on 4/12/2022.  It is a warranteed item.  So far the only response I have received was an automated confirmation that I opened the service ticket.  I have identified the local authorizes service center in my area as per the MusicTribe website.  I need to have an RMA issued so I can start the repair process.  Can someone please help with that.  This is taking a ridiculously long time to resolve.

Thanks in advance

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 336
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Checking your ticket my colleague Leah has sent you an email on 10 May 2022 requesting your contact details etc, can you check your junk email and see if it has gone there please?
      • May 25
    • deerashid
      deerashid

I just checked everywhere I have nothing. Please forward to my email:[email protected]

• May 25
Go to page