Statistics

250,606 members
127,786 posts
  • New
    Danbuddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi all,

can any one point me in the direction of somewhere I can get some new clips for a ppa2000bt just picked up a second hand one and two of the clips that hold the 3 units together immediately broke ?

any help greatly received 

Dan

read more...
    0 70
    • Danbuddle
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click the support link above and open a parts request ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    Mateusz
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-06

Hi,

I am browsing through Turbosound catalogue looking for true 3-way speaker (i.e. 1" + 6.5" + 15"). Does Turbosound offer product that would compete with i.e. PRX 635 or ETX-35P?

0 58
    • Mateusz
      Nigel67 I have asked a colleague in Solutions to look into this and reply hopefully later today.
      • Jul 7
    • Mateusz
      AlexLane

Hi Mateusz,

We do not currently have any three way speakers like this in our catalogue, however if you can inform me a bit about the intended application I am happy to advise on appropriate products from what we do have.

Best regards,
      Alexander

• Jul 7
  • New
    singaporerock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Hello,

i submitted a request for spare parts and schematic for ip3000 oct17th and still havent heard a peep

could you please provide part numbers and quote for

2 low frequency drivers

2 midrange drivers

power amplifier board

the clip/wiring harness that goes on the top of the subwoofer that connects into the tower of speakers

Case Number CAS-148542-Y5B8L6 .

read more...
    0 101
    • singaporerock
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Robert, I am sorry to hear you have not yet had a response to your inquiry. Our spears team is currently experiencing a higher than average case load at the moment, however, I will make them aware of the situation and they will endeavor to reach out as soon as possible.
      • December 13, 2020
  • New
    djdre3000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-12

Hello i have a pair of Behringer B615D Eurolive 1500 Watt and one of them does not power up for some reason. The speakers are only about 7 moths old and have never been outside the home or ever played very loud because i am at home. There is the correct amount of power to the speaker but nothing. What can be done about the situation?  I need help ASAP!!

read more...
    0 69
    • djdre3000
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, if you have not yet done so I would highly recommend submitting a service request via the below link. If you have already done this please let me know your case number and I will look further into the matter for you.

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • December 13, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        djdre3000 hello Chris yes i have created a ticket and the number is CAS-400708-S5H0F3 please help soon as possible. Thanks
        • December 14, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, thank you for confirming this. Upon investigation of the case it appears a response was sent to you yesterday by my colleague John, if you have not yet seen this I would recommend checking your spam and junk folders in case it has routed to these locations. If you are still unable to find it would it be possible to provide a second email address we could send it to?
        • December 15, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        djdre3000 hello Chris Edwards i do not have a response from a John and is there a last name or is it sent from musictribe. please respond again to get the situation handled. thanks
        • December 19, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I was out on annual leave yesterday. I have picked the case up and will reach out to your shortly, as suggested please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders in case my response routes to these locations. The response will include your case number in the subject field and you should be able to search using this.
        • December 21, 2020
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

How to daisy chain connect 2 Behringer C200

0 21
    • Vin1
      Nigel67 Hi Vin1. To connect two speakers together, you use a balanced XLR cable and connect the Output XLR on one speaker to the Line/Inst XLR on the second speaker.
      • Aug 24
    • Vin1
      Vin1 I wonder, is not in MIC-1 input from BEHRINGER C200? Also?
      • Aug 25
  • New
    MarcelNYC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-21

I recently purchased an enclosed cargo trailer to haul around the various components of my iQ series system (multiple iQ15 and iQ15b speakers). The trailer gets to around 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 Celsius) when in the sun. Should this be a concern for the equipment? I don't think so since I'm pretty sure they get hotter when operating outdoors for hours in direct sunlight but I'd figure it's worth asking.

read more...
    0 40
    • MarcelNYC
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. The Ideal long-term storage temperature for electronics is about 45-85 degrees. Anything higher than 120 can cause the glue to start coming apart.
      • Jul 21
      • How much heat is too much when keeping iQ speakers and subs in storage?
        MarcelNYC In a given hot day it’ll be hot for about 6 hours. It’ll peak at 120 during those 6 hours. The rest of the time it will get down to 70. Should I be concerned about those 6 hours?
        • Jul 21
  • LTOWNPOET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

I received my new ip3000. Upon unboxing it and playing it it has a crackling/static type  noise when playing musyc  through the Bluetooth and through running an instrument and mic through channels A and B. 
    I've swapped cables and power plugs but system has an abiding crackling/static noise each time an instrument or voice goes through the system .

read more...
    0 62
    • LTOWNPOET
      RexBeckett If the noise is present for the wired inputs when Bluetooth is not connected (or the BT channel is turned right down), I think you should contact your supplier for a replacement unit.
      • October 12, 2020
      • Ip 3000 Cracking noise
        LTOWNPOET I bought if from musictribe on eBay
        • October 12, 2020
    • LTOWNPOET
      Djspazz Music tribe is my supplier and I can't get in touch with anyone for a new speaker
      • October 12, 2020
      • Ip 3000 Cracking noise
        RexBeckett Did you try the Ebay return procedure?
        • October 12, 2020
      • Ip 3000 Cracking noise
        DavidKnighton Hello Samuel Hackett,
        Your eBay order from Music Tribe can be returned within 30 days of purchase if there's a problem. Beyond 30 days, your standard warranty kicks in and you will need to submit a support request (top of this page).
        • October 13, 2020
    • LTOWNPOET
      DavidKnighton Hello Kurt Wheeler,
      It sounds like the iP3000 has a problem. I would contact the eBay store immediately and get a return on the unit.
      • October 13, 2020
    • LTOWNPOET
      AngelSalazar I have the same issue but with a IP2000 :'(
      • May 17
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29
  • New
    Djmrflibble41
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Hi everyone, 

I am new to musictribe so hello from the UK.

I wanted to post on here as I am looking for a pair of Turbosound Impact 120 speakers. I have the Impact 180 sub and was wondering if anyone knew where I may be able to get a pair of 120's?

Many thanks in advance for any help/suggetions. 

Kind regards, 

Djmrflibble41.

read more...
    0 84
    • Djmrflibble41
      Dale_M Hi there can I ask you to submit a ticket as the Pre Sales team are not on Community, let me know the case number and I will ensure it gets to them.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    samjohns146
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have an Europort MPA100BT sysetm that needs a new battery. This unit is out of warranty. Can you sell me a replacement battery or tell me which/where to purchase one? 

0 77
    • samjohns146
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to order spare parts please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts.
      • May 17
Go to page