Statistics

241,389 members
117,657 posts
  • New
    Danbuddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi all,

can any one point me in the direction of somewhere I can get some new clips for a ppa2000bt just picked up a second hand one and two of the clips that hold the 3 units together immediately broke ?

any help greatly received 

Dan

read more...
    0 40
    • Danbuddle
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click the support link above and open a parts request ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    samjohns146
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have an Europort MPA100BT sysetm that needs a new battery. This unit is out of warranty. Can you sell me a replacement battery or tell me which/where to purchase one? 

0 52
    • samjohns146
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to order spare parts please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts.
      • May 17
  • New
    mattthebandguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Hello,

I have a Behringer MPA100BT portable speaker.  Its Bluetooth dongle was damaged, and I'd like to order a replacement for it.

I'm in Oregon, USA.  How may I go about purchasing a replacement?

Thank you.

0 51
    • mattthebandguy
      KyleJohnson Hi Matt, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order spare parts by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then scroll down and select "Spare Parts"
      • Jan 27
  • New
    DavidCastro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

My new speakers will not power up..

No red light as you switch on.

Everything is new with this product,new kettle leads Everything.

Please help!!

0 9
    • DavidCastro
      WilliamR Hello David, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will contact you to get this sorted out for you ASAP.
      • Jul 23
  • New
    CEJacksonSr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

Not to long ago I did a favor for a friend overseas in Korea and let him use a set of my B212A powered speakers. They don't work now. When he sent them back he told me that they accidentally got plugged into a 220volt outlet. I have opened the back couldn't find any char marks, checked the fuses. I can't seemed to find what's wrong with them. Any ideas. 

read more...
    0 56
  • Bros1102
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-22
    I would like to know if i ever have an issue with my behringer Speakers or soundboard, how do i use the warranty? What will i have to do?
    0 98
    • Bros1102
      RexBeckett You would raise a Care ticket for Service Repair by clicking Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket at the top of this page. If you have not already done so, you should register your products using the same portal to create a Product Registration ticket.
      • June 22, 2020
  • New
    DwayneAdaya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-24

TRS plug 1/4 jack place here and the TIP part left inside.. i cant remove im wondering if you have spare part for this red One.

0 12
    • DwayneAdaya
      DwayneAdaya BEHRINGER EUROSPORT EPS500 MODEL
      • Jul 24
      • Back Speaker 1/4 female Plug
        Nigel67 Hi DwayneAdaya. Please contact our spare parts team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks.
        • Jul 25
  • New
    deborahkay2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Can the battery be replaced?  I was going to open up the back of the speaker and read that it shouldn't be opened, so I didn't.  

We love the speaker but must have it plugged in to use.  

0 37
    • deborahkay2
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly through the Support link at the top of the page so we can advise you.
      • Mar 2
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    Bamsefar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-15

Does exist portable PA loudspeakers with built-in XR18 wireless mixer functionality?

0 57
    • Bamsefar
      RexBeckett Hi Jens, there are some PA loudspeakers that offer Bluetooth control of their simple mixers. I have not seen anything with comprehensive mixing capabilities comparable to an XR18.

Many users find that the compact stagebox format of the XR mixers is a big advantage as it helps to minimize long cable runs. Having to run all the instrument and mic cables to one of the speakers could be a cabling nightmare!
      • December 15, 2020
Go to page