Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • GuyOlsson
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-29

So, I am using a XR18 and want to run the bus sends to headphones instead of monitors.  Are the mic input / through parallel?  If so I could use a standard XLR cable as a feed instead of building fem/fem adapter cables.  I assume I would hear the mix (albeit mono) in both sides of the headphones?  Using headphones would reduce noise picked up by the vocal mics when we record rehearsals.  This is the primary objective but could be applied live to in-ear applications as well.

read more...
    0 46
    • GuyOlsson
      Paul_Vannatto I would suggest you use a Behringer P1 or P2 instead of the MA400
      • September 29, 2020
    • GuyOlsson
      GuyOlsson Other than being $180.00 plus $40.00 (and six months) shipping, and considering I need five units it sounds great. I'm sure its better but there is no ROI in it for me. You must work for Behringer sales department! lol
      • September 29, 2020
      • MA400 for rehearsal space and live off the floor recording
        Paul_Vannatto The P1 costs $68.99 at Sweetwater and the P2 costs $38.99 - both in stock. NO I don't work for Behringer, but have 6 of the P1 and used them with a number of bands until I got the DP48
        • September 29, 2020
    • GuyOlsson
      GuyOlsson Can't find stock in North America. Can order direct from Manufacturer in China for less money and have it in four weeks. Trying to support local though.
      • September 29, 2020
    • GuyOlsson
      DavidKnighton Hello GuyOlsson,
      The appropriate connection to use with the MA400 would be the 'Monitor' input. The mic input is expecting a mic level signal, so if you send line level signal from the XR18 you will overload the mic input and it will probably sound terrible. What you need is a female xlr to 1/4" TS cable for a mono mix. See image below for proper pinout.
      • September 30, 2020
    • GuyOlsson
      DavidKnighton
      • September 30, 2020
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-18

HPM Series

Learn More:

http://bit.ly/Behringer-HPM-Series

https://youtu.be/hPC7DwSlhQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZQmFnuviTo

Multi-Purpose Headphones and USB Headsets

#Behringer #HPM1100 #HPMSeries #HPM1100 #HPM1100U #HPM1100BK #Recording #Broadcast #Studio #Headphones 

read more...
    0 108
  • New
    PaulVTX42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi - When I listen to anything on my Samsung A3 2017 android 8 phone, through bluetooth, using my HC 2000B headphones, my listening experience is interrupted every few minutes by various beeping sounds, and the "connected" voice alert... What is going on!? Surely this shouldn't be happening?

My phone is in my pocket, so less than a metre away from the headphones. The phone doesn't have this trouble with other bluetooth speakers or headphones.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 59
    • PaulVTX42
      Dale_M Hi there, we would advise trying the headphones with another device and if the problem follows the headphones, raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • Jul 7
    • PaulVTX42
      PaulVTX42 Hi Dale - I've now tried it on a few devices and the problem persists across all devices. I'll open a ticket.
      • Jul 8
  • bonstonmusic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-23

I've tried to create a ticket but it only comes back with an error.

The BB560M wireless Bluetooth headset works great as a headphone, but the microphone fails to connect to the PC Bluetooth system. As it was advertised ‘perfect for gamers’ it doesn’t seem to work.

The audio connects with both the cable and the Bluetooth. Just no microphone function

The Bluetooth we are using at home is a dongle we purchased from JB’s https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/creative-bt-w2-bluetooth-usb-transceiver

Which connects to headsets with microphones and we can’t get it to pair to anything.

Hope that all makes sense.

Thanks for any help

read more...
    0 849
    • bonstonmusic
      RexBeckett

@bonstonmusic 

Hello Boni, welcome to the community.

First make sure that every required field in your profile is correct. Missing information can apparently
      cause the Care ticket system to fail. It is also important to fill-in every required field in the Care
      ticket form (marked *). Make screenshots of the completed Care form before you submit it. If it fails
      again, let us know and we can tell you how to send the screenshots to get some help.

• February 25, 2020
    • bonstonmusic
      bonstonmusic

Thanks for the reply, i have tried again to lodge a ticket after editing my profile and it did worked but only on the "pre - sales" section but when i try the "Technical Support" part it just gives me an error and i didn't filled up the form as much as i could and didn't left anything with * blank.

Thanks for any assistance.

• February 26, 2020
    • bonstonmusic
      RexBeckett

@bonstonmusic wrote:

Thanks for the reply, i have tried again to lodge a ticket after editing my profile and it did worked but only on the "pre - sales" section but when i try the "Technical Support" part it just gives me an error and i didn't filled up the form as much as i could and didn't left anything with * blank.

Thanks for any assistance.

@bonstonmusic 

I have sent you a PM.

• February 26, 2020
    • bonstonmusic
      joserabeg

Can I get some help too, I am having an issue with the USB device not recognized on windows 10, all drivers an power settings have been updated. but still not working.

• March 29, 2020
    • bonstonmusic
      PeiMing

Hi RexBeckett,

Can I get some assistance too? I have same issue whereby my microphone is not working with a newly purchased Behringer HLC 660M. And I can't seem to submit a ticket even with all the compulsory fields filled in.

Thanks.

• June 2, 2020
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-22

T-BUDS
    bit.ly/Behringer-T-BUDS

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSL6V6n3Yk

Delivers high-quality sound across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our stylish and ultra-lightweight T-BUDS in-ear earphones feature advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) at a price that is very kind to every budget.

List Price: $39

#Behringer #TBUDS #Headphones #Bluetooth
    read more...
    1 164
  • IIJJ22GG
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-18

Hello.

For this recent Christmas, I got a pair of HPX2000 Headphones, and they were really good. I am a gamer who likes Electronic music, and those headphones were very comfortable and gave me amazing sound quality. Then, just before a Zoom meeting earlier this week, I put them on, and there was no right side audio. This is especially bad for me because I have hearing problems in my left ear, and I rely on the right side a lot more.

Taking the headphones apart, I discovered that a wire had come loose to the right side. Since I don't have a fine point soldering gun to fix the issue, I just ordered new headphones. I was really bummed because they are apparently supposed to last a year since you could get a warranty, but they barely lasted three months.

So my new headphones came in today, and I decided I was going to register them for a warranty so I wouldn't have to buy new headphones in the future. So I created an account and went to the support page, and I found I had to add a phone number and county to my account. Upon reaching that page, I found that my phone number area code wasn't on their list. In fact, after doing a little searching on that list, I found that no area codes from my country, the United States of America, was even listed there, not even Las Vegas, which has some sort of music tribe thingy there.

So does that mean American users cannot get warranties or even contact the customer support? I just want good headphones that last a long time, not headphones that break easily.

read more...
    0 64
  • New
    Oharrington12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this and have recently bought some HLC660M headphones for use at home through my laptop and on an X32. This may just be my laptop, but it doesn't seem to be receiving a signal from the microphone, but I can hear through the headphones. These headphones have a 3.5mm Male as well as an XLR Male, I'm assuming for the microphone. Unfortunately due to lockdown etc. I haven't been able to try them on the mixer, but can anyone tell me if they do output the mic through the 3.5mm Jack?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 86
    • Oharrington12
      Paul_Vannatto The 3.5mm (with the 6.5mm adapter) plug is only a stereo TRS, meaning it will only provide for the left and right of the headphones only, not the mic (XLR is for the mic).
      • Jan 14
  • New
    Brian456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

I've tried on numerous occasions to perform what should be the simplest of tasks only to repeatedly fail as on the create a product registration ticket page the system demands that the brand drop down box needs to be completed and yet the only option shown is "Select Product" and you cannot manually type in the brand to continue. It's almost as if you don't want us to register the goods we have purchased. Please explain

read more...
    0 131
    • Brian456
      Nigel67 Hi Brian, I am very sorry for the issue you are experiencing trying to register your Product. Let me look into this and get back to you shortly.
      • Jan 3
      • Trying to register a product
        Nigel67 Hi drshanks. I have spoken to the web team and they have tried registering a product using your account and the brand drop down does appear to be working for them. However they are still investigating as there is obviously an issue as you are not able to see the brands. Can you try one more time, making sure that the other fields are filled out. You don't have to put a phone number in, just put your country code in such as +1. In the meantime, I will send you an e-mail and if it doesn't work, please reply to the e-mail advising the Product name and serial number. I will also require the proof of purchase if you could attach that as well. I will send the mail in the next 30 minutes. Please also check your spam if you do not see it. Many thanks
        • Feb 18
    • Brian456
      Carl71 Since the 28th November when i bought the Behringer GO Case i Cannot Register it Brand Drop Box is Broken! Still Not Fixed WHY ?
      • Jan 21
      • Trying to register a product
        Nigel67 Hi Carl71, I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. Has the registration issue been fixed? Please let me know if not and I will get the web team to investigate.
        • Feb 17
    • Brian456
      Brian456 To anyone having the same problem I was only able to resolve this by sending a proof of purchase email to [email protected] and quoting the case number and they registered the product for me which has now been confirmed. Dear Brian,

This is in relation to case number: CAS-408217-Q4R7Y7 
      Product:  Behringer  
      Serial Number:  

Many apologies for the Product Registration not working. I will raise a ticket with the software team to look into it and fix.

In the meantime, I iwll register your product for you. Please can you supply me with the proof of purchase (invoice) and the serial number of the unit.

Many thanks.
      • Feb 16
  • LV0394
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-24
    IT IS SUPPOSED to be straightforward but for now, I don't know what's wrong with the setup. So I purchased the AMP800. I connected behind the AMP800 an "unbalanced" (one line on the connector) stereo L/R cable that I plugged a " balanced " 1/4 to 3.5mm cable to my cellphone plug (this is the source, the music from my cellphone). After that I connected in front of the AMP 800 (on channel A or 1) a "balanced" (2 lines on the connector) stereo 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter for my Bose headphones (the bose uses a 3.5mm plug). I tried so hard to figure out how to have a clean sound but nothing is working, the sounds is not clear nor high. When I pull a little bit the 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter, the sound is more stronger then when the adapter is fully pushed-in in the A or 1 jack hole. Do you have any solutions to the problem? Thank in advance :)!!
    read more...
    0 183
    • LV0394
      DaveMorrison Although a stereo and balanced cable use the same connections, they are different and incompatible. The stereo signal from your phone are two unbalance connections. Unless you are using some sort of stereo unbalanced to balanced box, a stereo to dual unbalanced cable is the best solution (an aux cord with dual 1/4"). Pulling the jack out part-way is sending unbalanced signal.
      • June 23, 2020
  • New
    CPHILLIPSULUU
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Hi could anybody help me in locating an outlet that could provide me with a replacement case for the Life Buds?

I enjoy to use these very much but have misplaced this charging case and haven't been able to fiind it unfortunately.

I live in Perh, Western Australia

Any advice that anyone could give would be gratefully received.

Cheers, Chris

read more...
    0 5
    • CPHILLIPSULUU
      john0121 Fill out the spare parts request form via the support button at the top of the page. The spares team will be able to let you know about pricing and availability.
      • Sep 19
Go to page