Statistics

223,680 members
97,895 posts
  • wasmith5
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-19

Hello,

I am looking for a specification sheet of this device as well as the pricing and where to buy.

Thank you

0 151
    • wasmith5
      Paul_Vannatto

@wasmith5 wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for a specification sheet of this device as well as the pricing and where to buy.

That's a great reference mic. It is available at most online music or audio stores such as here. I did see the spec sheet online not too long ago. If I come across it again, I'll add the link.

• November 19, 2019
  • New
    Vincely68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

This is a set of two wireless microphones. I bought it for our Church. It's connected to Behringer mixer Xenyx 2442 USB. Even within a range of 15-20 feet the voice is breaking due to signal loss. I'm using a pair of Duracell batteries. The product is within warranty period. But now I found that in India there's no authorised service centre for Behringer. Can anyone offer some help, so that the microphones become usable?

read more...
    0 12
    • Vincely68
      PedroRodrigues Hi Vincely68,please follow the steps below, connect the ULM200D wireless receiver to the “WIRELESS ONLY!” USB connector on wireless-enabled BEHRIINGER mixers, powered speakers or other compatible products, or to a USB port on a computer.
      Please press and hold the ▲ button on the ULM200M wireless microphone to connect wirelessly to the ULM200D receiver. The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the connecting sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot connect to a receiver, the microphone will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      Once connected, the ULM200M microphone will be set at a medium volume. Use the ▲ and ▼ buttons to adjust the volume
      A long press of the ▼ button will put the ULM200M microphone into mute. The mute condition is indicated by rapid flashing of the LED. If the user does not unmute within 60 seconds, the ULM200M microphone will power down to save battery life.
      A short press of the ▲ button will unmute the ULM200M microphone. If the ULM200M microphone is unmuted more than 10 seconds after muting, it will return to the previous volume level, if unmuted after less than 10 seconds it will be set to the minimum volume level.
      Unplug the ULM200D wireless receiver to power down. The ULM200M wireless microphone will power down 10 seconds after the ULM200D wireless receiver is unplugged.
      The LED in the ULM200M wireless microphone will indicate when the battery is low by regular brief flashes.
      Should the ULM200M wireless microphone become unpaired with the ULM200D wireless receiver, the microphone can be re-paired from the powered down state by simultaneously pressing the ▲ and ▼ buttons and moving the microphone to within 10 cm (4 inches) of the ULM200D wireless receiver.
      The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the pairing sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot pair to the receiver it will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      Please consider that the microphones must be used in Line of Sight, any object between the wireless receiver and the microphones will create issues.
      • Mar 14
  • Rihern77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Hello all...recently purchased ULM302MC dual mic system......Channel 1 and Channel 2 have a good wifi signal, however, channel 2 has no audio signal. Looking to troubleshoot the receiver or mic to determine which is bad...any ideas???
    0 54
  • reuban81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

hi i have bought a brand new B-1 condenser mic but its not getting activated in cubase 10.3 Le edition , im using behringer UMC 204 HD sound card

0 33
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett Did you turn on the phantom power (+48V) switch at the back of the UMC204HD? Are you using an XLR/XLR cable to connect the B-1 to the UMC204HD input? Does the interface work correctly with other sources?
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      reuban81 Yes the phantom power is on and im using XLR cable.....yes the interface is fine
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett If the interface and cable works with other mics, I suggest that you contact your supplier for a replacement B-1.
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      reuban81 thanks will you contact or i will have to take it forward
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett You should contact your supplier directly.
      • October 12, 2020
  • esain
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Hi there, where can you download the calibration file for the ecm8000 that I bought to use with REW? I just registered the product but I can't find where to download the calibration file, thanks.

0 32
  • RichardMBridge
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-16

This website is utterly impenetrable!    Anyway, I eventually found a way to this point,  

My girlfriend’s son who is intelligent but differently abled has been given a Behringer B1 mic by his school.  Yes, a B1 not a B2.  They said it “just stopped working”.  I have tried it on one of my many PA amps with 48V phantom and it is true – absolutely nothing is coming from the mic.  Can you give me any clues or is there anywhere I can send it at least to get a price for a paid-for repair?  I have a usual repairman who was recommended to me by Yamaha who solves most things!   Is there an email address for Behringer so that I can ask them?  

read more...
    0 136
  • herenow
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-29

Hi,

A year ago I bought a BEHRINGER PMP500 POWERMIXER (which I use frequently) and 2 wireless microphones ULM200USB/ULM202USB, which I checked at that time and they where working. They have been stored since in a dry place and now they are not working any more.

Any suggestions?

I wanted to contact the support team, but the "My Profile" don´t like my phone number so I´m nor able to do that.

Any suggestions?

read more...
    0 247
    • herenow
      RexBeckett

@herenow 

Hi Martin, welcome to the community.

Some of the fields in the profile are picky about the format of the entry. Try selecting your country code in the pull-down and then entering your phone number without spaces, dashes or a leading zero.

• November 28, 2019
    • herenow
      herenow

Hi Rex,

somehow it worked - after I filled in "male" which I´ve not seen and not been aware of. Now I could send my inquiry. It says my ticket is resolved, but I don´t find an answer to my question. Instead I got a mail for a customer survey. Wouldn´t it be nice to answer my question first?

By the way: It is far too complicated to get in contact with support.

Thanx in advance for your help!

Martin

• November 28, 2019
    • herenow
      RexBeckett

@herenow wrote:

Hi Rex,

somehow it worked - after I filled in "male" which I´ve not seen and not been aware of. Now I could send my inquiry. It says my ticket is resolved, but I don´t find an answer to my question. Instead I got a mail for a customer survey. Wouldn´t it be nice to answer my question first?

By the way: It is far too complicated to get in contact with support.

Thanx in advance for your help!

Martin

@herenow 

Keep an eye on your email Spam folder. Some users have lost responses from the Care team here. What type of ticket did you raise? I suggest Technical Support would be the one to try. I have noticed that cases get marked as Closed after Care has sent an email with suggestions. The case then gets re-opened when you send a reply to the email.

• November 28, 2019
    • herenow
      herenow

I got this:

"Hi herenow!

You just earned a new badge!

First Reply
      Reply to one post."

and your message, that´s it

• November 28, 2019
    • herenow
      RexBeckett

@herenow wrote:

I got this:

"Hi herenow!

You just earned a new badge!

First Reply
      Reply to one post."

and your message, that´s it

@herenow 

You will get this type of email from the Community web system - unless you disable them in your Settings. They are not related to the Care tickets. You should have received an email showing your case number and saying that they would respond later. If you didn't get this after, say, 24 hours, try raising another ticket.

• November 28, 2019
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-16
    0 64
  • New
    MattyBea1409
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Hello, I am a student and radio producer and have up until now been using a USB Uhuru Microphone direct to my MacBook. For Christmas I received this mixer which is not compatible with my mixer as the USB slot will be used to connect to my MacBook. I need affordable XLR microphone recommendations so that I can begin recording my radio shows with the mixer. Thank you.

read more...
    0 21
  • TsolisKostantin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-06
    Good day, I would like to have specification sheet of ULM300M (is the microphone of ULM302 set), polar pattern and Frequency response diagrams. Behringer provides some specifications but I also need: Field Sensitivity, vSelf Noise, SNR Ratio, Max SPL. Yours,
    read more...
    0 41
    • TsolisKostantin
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      As on your other post, All publicly available specifications can be found in the Quick start Guide.
      • July 7, 2020
    • TsolisKostantin
      TsolisKostantin As on my other post, I am really sorry that I bought behringer microphones which seems to hide important data about mic performance and setup. Will stick with my other makes from now on and inform future customers about behringers choice. From Telefunken and Shure to AKG and EVEN T.BONE most of the companies provide all data needed to setup each mic the way you need. Maybe Behringer has a different approach which does not suit us.
      • July 7, 2020
Go to page