• Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-17
    3 235
  • New
    Finelld
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

I have purchased two B-2 pro mics over the last few years.  Initially the sound awesome, clear, and very low noise.  After about 2 months of use they have extreme noise and low output.  The mics are left powered and go into a 100W transmitter at my radio station.  I have since switched to a EV RE20 which is indistructable but requires the preamps to be mazed out.  I gave one of the broken B-2 Pros away, but would like to fix the one I still have.  I have seen this issue elsewhere on the internet and it appears to be a design flaw.  Does anyone have the schematics or know what the common mode of failure on this mic is?  I would prefer not to have to reverse engineer the mic.

I am a retired chief broadcast engineer for the HQ of an international news agency.

read more...
    0 9
    • Finelld
      Dale_M Hi there sorry for your experience but schematics are only available to support partners of Music Tribe. Is your mic still within it's 2/3 year warranty?
      • Jan 6
  • New
    TC Helicon
    Triber Moderator
    2021-11-15

GoXLR Series
    bit.ly/TC-Helicon-GoXLR-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aeUmwS5dJk

Revolutionary Online Broadcaster Platforms with Mixers, Motorized Faders, Soundboards and Vocal Effects

The TC Helicon GoXLR Series Effects and Signal Processors and Vocal Effects are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

#TCHelicon #GoXLRMIC #GoXLRMICWH #GoXLRMICCABLE #GoXLRSeries #Microphones #LargeDiaphragm #MicrophoneCable

read more...
    1 18
  • New
    barsmedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hello,

my freshly bought TM1 condenser mic works only for 1-3 seconds, then dropping power and signal.

Bought additional pre-amp for mic, set gain at 100%, then I got the weak level on audio interface, but signal was more noise, then voice itself.

Changed cables, phantom power suppliers etc. So definitelly broken unit and no news from support/service :(

read more...
    0 39
    • barsmedia
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise if you have created a ticket via the support tab above? If so have you got a case number we can check for you?
      • September 24, 2021
  • arsalanahmedsiddiki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

I will have to sign very closely to mic because sound is really low, and when I plug mic from my laptop then I am not able to use my head phones at the same time.

0 69
    • arsalanahmedsiddiki
      JasonB81 Hello - thanks for contacting us. You will need to try a couple different USB cables and also check gain levels within your DAW. If swapping cables and restarting and checking your I/O connections does not help then you may want to click on support above and create a tech support ticket to see what can be done further.
      • October 9, 2020