Statistics

242,372 members
118,730 posts
  • reuban81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

hi i have bought a brand new B-1 condenser mic but its not getting activated in cubase 10.3 Le edition , im using behringer UMC 204 HD sound card

0 67
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett Did you turn on the phantom power (+48V) switch at the back of the UMC204HD? Are you using an XLR/XLR cable to connect the B-1 to the UMC204HD input? Does the interface work correctly with other sources?
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      reuban81 Yes the phantom power is on and im using XLR cable.....yes the interface is fine
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett If the interface and cable works with other mics, I suggest that you contact your supplier for a replacement B-1.
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      reuban81 thanks will you contact or i will have to take it forward
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett You should contact your supplier directly.
      • October 12, 2020
  • New
    KrisCarrasco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi there! 

Just recently bought a brand new duplicator footpedal to use in my live singing events. I also bought the MP 75 Mic to use with it and at my sound check today the two paired together sounded incredible - but the button on the microphone won't activate the effects like it's supposed to and I was forced to use the foot pedal. After entire day of trying to update the firmware - VoiceSupport says it's at the latest version finally but is there something else I'm supposed to do in order to get the mic to work as it should with this pedal?

read more...
    0 23
    • KrisCarrasco
      Dale_M

Hi there, Mic Control allows you to control the effect's on/off status via an MP-75 microphone.
      Press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to toggle Mic Control.
      Note that when using a condenser microphone, Mic Control should be disabled to
      prevent unwanted on/off switching. -Can you advise this is what you are doing?

• Jul 6
  • spittson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-13

Hello, Can you tell me when the new TC-Helicon MP-60 Vocal mic will be available for sale? Looking forward to trying it out!!! Thanks.

0 95
  • New
    MattyBea1409
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Hello, I am a student and radio producer and have up until now been using a USB Uhuru Microphone direct to my MacBook. For Christmas I received this mixer which is not compatible with my mixer as the USB slot will be used to connect to my MacBook. I need affordable XLR microphone recommendations so that I can begin recording my radio shows with the mixer. Thank you.

read more...
    0 59
  • TsolisKostantin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-06
    Good day, I would like to have specification sheet of BA 85a, including: polar pattern and Frequency response diagrams. Behringer provides some specifications but I also need: Field Sens. on MV/Pa, Self Noise and SNR Ratio. Also I would like to have Polar pattern diagram (graph). Yours,
    read more...
    0 81
    • TsolisKostantin
      NicJonesMT Hi there.

All publicly available specifications that we provide can be found in the QUICK START GUIDE

This is the only information that we provide.
      • July 7, 2020
    • TsolisKostantin
      TsolisKostantin You do not provide self noise or polar pattern diagram? Are your products oriented as "tools" or as "toys"? All these specifications not provided are so bad that you choose not to provide them or you don't take your clients seriously enough to provide them with specs which even some Chinese makes provide and are IMPORTANT for mic placement and use?
      • July 7, 2020
  • New
    Steves71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Hello, here in the U.S. trying to find somone selling the Mp-85, having it in stock? Any help is appreciated.

0 48
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-21

BC110
    bit.ly/Behringer-BC110

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKnST_PSl8o 

The BC110 dynamic microphone is designed to capture your voice with outstanding sensitivity and great frequency response. An excellent choice for parties, singing, public announcements and more.

List Price: $12

#Behringer #BC110 #Vocal #Dynamic #Microphones

read more...
    0 42
  • New
    Hishmix1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-17

Hello

Please need a replacement for my b2 pro mic and also a couple of friends also need replacement I will like to purchase up to 5pcs please who will help the boy ??? 

0 81
  • New
    Kfir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Hey there, 

I've a question and I believe the smart and acknowledge brains will know the answer..

I just bought the TC-HELICON: Vocal live play. I recommend to buy a mic that the button on/off replaced by button that can CONTROL the library (if I far from the machine). 

They recommend the mic PM 75, which cost more than hundred, but the guy said this mic discontinued. However, he recommended the PM 78 that cost half. 

I'm little bit confused. The first cost more than $100 but discontinued, the newest cost $ half. 

Any idea or recommended? 

(I'm singing at home only, and not in the shower, it's not good). ?

Thank you all. 

read more...
    0 15
    • Kfir
      DavidKnighton Hello Kfir,
      I am not seeing model MP-78 on the TC Helicon website. Perhaps you are inquiring for a different model? As far as pricing is concerned, different models come with different features, which ultimately drives the cost. Also with recent distribution changes, the cost to consumers has come down a bit. Considering these things, it's not uncommon for different models to have different costs.
      • Jul 12
  • New
    Lucy77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

What has happened to the release of the mp 85 vocal microphone? I have been waiting since Christmas for this thing to come out. can't find it anywhere, can't order it anywhere. why have a product on your site no one can buy in US? ..furthermore why discontinue the MP 75 and 76  don't give us a replacement and leave us with nothing to operate our vocal processors/ harmony pedals? Just crazy and bad business. My mp 75 is  starting to sound not so good. What gives? You have it listed as available on Sweetwater in the United States. but they have never heard of it ..I've talked  to several salesman.

read more...
    1 46
Go to page