Statistics

196,500 members
67,101 posts
  • 2020-10-12

hi i have bought a brand new B-1 condenser mic but its not getting activated in cubase 10.3 Le edition , im using behringer UMC 204 HD sound card

0 9
    • reuban paul
      Rex Beckett Did you turn on the phantom power (+48V) switch at the back of the UMC204HD? Are you using an XLR/XLR cable to connect the B-1 to the UMC204HD input? Does the interface work correctly with other sources?
      • Oct 12
    • reuban paul
      reuban paul Yes the phantom power is on and im using XLR cable.....yes the interface is fine
      • Oct 12
    • reuban paul
      Rex Beckett If the interface and cable works with other mics, I suggest that you contact your supplier for a replacement B-1.
      • Oct 12
    • reuban paul
      reuban paul thanks will you contact or i will have to take it forward
      • Oct 12
    • reuban paul
      Rex Beckett You should contact your supplier directly.
      • Oct 12
  • 2020-07-06
    Good day, I would like to have specification sheet of BA 85a, including: polar pattern and Frequency response diagrams. Behringer provides some specifications but I also need: Field Sens. on MV/Pa, Self Noise and SNR Ratio. Also I would like to have Polar pattern diagram (graph). Yours,
    read more...
    0 19
    • Ts Kos
      Nic Jones Hi there.

All publicly available specifications that we provide can be found in the QUICK START GUIDE

This is the only information that we provide.
      • Jul 7
    • Ts Kos
      Ts Kos You do not provide self noise or polar pattern diagram? Are your products oriented as "tools" or as "toys"? All these specifications not provided are so bad that you choose not to provide them or you don't take your clients seriously enough to provide them with specs which even some Chinese makes provide and are IMPORTANT for mic placement and use?
      • Jul 7
  • 2020-06-14
    I want to record vocals and acoustic guitar at the same time using my UMC404HD interface. I want to use an Audio-Technica AT2020 condenser mic on the guitar and a Shure SM58 on the vocal. I am guessing that when I switch on phantom power because the AT2020 requires it that it will also turn on phantom power across all XLR inputs? Will this damage the Shure SM58?
    read more...
    0 52