Statistics

268,984 members
148,638 posts
  • New
    vitaliyl75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

How can I connect the High-Performance 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless System with 2 Handheld Microphones and Dual-Mode USB Receiver (ULM202USB) to my network stereo receiver Onkyo TX-8270?

0 90
    • vitaliyl75
      RexBeckett Hello Vitaliy, the ULM202USB receiver is supported by some Behringer products but does not have a general-purpose output. I think that the only way to connect it to your sound system would be to use one of the small analogue mixers that support it. Examples: Q1204USB or QX1204USB.
      • January 3, 2021
      • needed an information
        vitaliyl75 Maybe I am able to plug it in USB port of my receiver?
        • January 3, 2021
      • needed an information
        RexBeckett It will work when plugged into a PC/Mac USB port but I doubt that your receiver will support it. I believe that the USB port on the Onkyo TX-8270 only supports music playback from USB storage devices (memory sticks).
        • January 3, 2021
  • New
    Craig
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Is the ULM302 available with one handheld microphone and one laveliere microphone?

As an event announcer this would be a very useful configuration.

I look forward to learing more.

Thanks very much and please stay well

Craig G. Zurhorst

757 Hancock St.

Rumford, ME 04276

207-357-9102

[email protected]

read more...
    0 65
  • New
    PeteGarza
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

On One of the mics I replaced the batteries, When I try to power on pressing volume Up light  will only blink weak and turn off. 

0 7
    • PeteGarza
      WilliamR Hello, With most of these wireless devices, you want to make sure you are using alkaline batteries. Standard batteries don't work well with most wireless mics.
      • October 12, 2021
  • New
    Scooterpubbob
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-20

I need to replace my USB stick for my microphones.  Any idea where I can purchase this at?

0 70
  • New
    ievent
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Buenas tardes, me gustaría saber si se puede utilizar un micrófono de diadema en este sistema con su debido adaptador Jack .

Gracias

0 24
    • ievent
      Dale_M The input the for the mic is TRS (tip ring sleeve) so any mic that has this arrangement in theory should work but it would be unsupported, if you were to use a headset which has headphones combined with the mic then this will not work.
      • September 24, 2021
    • ievent
      ievent

Ok gracias ?

• September 25, 2021
  • New
    crodriguezjr71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

I've been waiting for a replacement microphone since February. No response to multiple emails regarding the replacement. Unbelieveable that support just flat out ignores a valid RMA. This will be the last time I ever purchase a product under the MusicTribe umbrella. Your company has my money AND my microphone with no resolution in sight. 

Completly unacceptible.

read more...
    0 67
    • crodriguezjr71
      PedroRodrigues Hi crodriguezjr71 I'm sorry to hear that I will gladly assist you on this matter do yoy have a case number so I gather all the information on this replacement process? Thank you
      • May 12, 2021
    • crodriguezjr71
      crodriguezjr71

Case# CAS-409646-X3L2S9. Thank You.

• May 12, 2021
    • crodriguezjr71
      crodriguezjr71

RMA# CRM:0133700002292

• May 12, 2021
    • crodriguezjr71
      PedroRodrigues Hi crodriguezjr71 this matter is being managed by one of my colleagues in the Service Department, they will provide you with updates o this process as fast as possible. Thank you
      • May 12, 2021
  • New
    danirizarry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Can I use the ULTRALINK ULM300LAV with the Dual-Mode USB Receiver?

0 64
    • danirizarry
      Dale_M If you are talking about the Begringer ULM300USB then no, as the USB receiver key is unique to the microphone as a complete system.
      • July 22, 2021
  • New
    Djdavyboi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

Hi I'm looking for a replacement cage as my microphone was dropped and it is now in 2 halves and I have had to tape it together as a tempory fix regards Dave

0 1
  • New
    PAQUET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

Hi,

my usb key ULM 200D is broken.

can i get just the key and not buy twin microphones together. And if yes where?

Thanks for your answers

jean-pierre paquet

0 84
    • PAQUET
      DavidKnighton Hello PAQUET,
      Please click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry. You should be able to purchase a new USB Dongle.
      • June 17, 2021
Go to page