Statistics

254,885 members
132,627 posts
  • New
    vassallo90
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

hey iv just bought a Midas f32 and noticed it's pre fader. Is there a Mod to fix to Post Fader?

And who is available to do this working in Melbourne Australia?

regards 

0 23
    • vassallo90
      Dale_M There is a mod that can be done but we advise an official Midas repair centre perform it. For more info please submit a Technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • Aug 30
  • New
    PhilJutras
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Hey there everyone, I'm new to the forum, I have that MIDAS H-3000 which is sadly stuck in the LOCK mode.

As soon as I press on the system button, the segment display tells me I'm in LOCK mode.
    The UP and DOWN button doesn't do anything, the confirm button either. If I press CANCEL, the LOCK disappear.

I'll mention that the LOCK LED is lit but it's really dimmed.

I measure the Power on the output of the 12V REG1, I have 12V.

Something weird is that I have 11.2V on the XL Auto Central Control Panel board.

Anyone ever experienced this problem? Would it be more related to power or maybe a logical gate?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 83
    • PhilJutras
      DavidKnighton Hello Phil,
      If anyone knows anything it would be Jim Sawyer at Sawyer Audio. He is quite the authority on legacy Midas consoles and may be able to help fix whatever issues you're having.
      • Mar 18
      • H3000 Issue, stuck in LOCK
        PhilJutras Thank your for the hint!
        • Mar 18
  • New
    Beppone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Hi everyone, I'm using a Midas f32 mixer and I'm trying to record on a Macbook pro with M1 chip. I already tried to download midas drivers but no one works for my macbook. My macbook does not receive any information from the mixer, I think midas hasn't released current drivers yet, so If you have some solutions I would be grateful, if you haven't, I urge Midas to release new drivers!

Thank you 

read more...
    0 90
    • Beppone
      Nigel67 Hi Beppone, I am sorry, but Midas ceased any support for the Venice F drivers a number of years ago now. There will not be any new drivers released for the Macbook Big Sur with the M1 chip.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    J1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-03

Hi am looking for service manual for Midas heritage 1000 thanks john Ford 

0 53
    • J1234
      KyleJohnson Hi John, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Service documents and schematics are only provided to our Music Tribe Authorized Service Centers. If you would like to inquire about having your console serviced, please submit a Service ticket by clicking the support link at the top of the page.
      • November 3, 2020
      • Midas
        J1234 Tried but can’t find a reference for heritage 100
        • November 4, 2020
  • New
    N1Ckp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hello. I recently purchased at Midas Vidas 320 desk and I love it. However, to improve longevity of this beauty I would like an EPS 1200 but cannot find one online. Seeking any help here if possible. Does Midas have any back stock of discontinued products they would sell ?

Thanks,

Nick 

read more...
    0 82
    • N1Ckp
      Nigel67 Hi N1Ckp. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise on the stock availability of a psu. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. The only other option would be to post on some of the Midas FB forums and see if anyone has a second hand one. Try 'Long Live Midas Analogue Consoles'. Hope this helps.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    Brgrpyrmd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-03

I am looking for the schematic or full sevice manual for the midas venice f32. There is an engineer close by that needs it to fix my machine.

0 47
  • New
    Gruohm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Hi, 

just installed an H3000 desk in my studio. Love the sound, love the workflow but it's a bit loud for studio use. The power supplys are in a different room but the board's fans are a bit to noisy to my ears. Heard of someone who modified or changed the console's fans to make it quieter?

read more...
    0 100
    • Gruohm
      Dale_M Hi there, we have no information regarding this as modifying any safety feature (such as cooling) is prohibited -the Heritage range were aimed at live sound so fan noise would not have been a consideration. However, given the age it is not impossible that quieter fans are available, it may be best to speak to users on the Facebook group "Long Live Midas Analogue Consoles" as many users have flipped these consoles over to studio work. I hope this helps.
      • May 13
  • New
    DeanRinehart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-12

This is a legacy product that's pretty hard to ship around for repairs...when will Midas support right to repair and release schematics?

0 10
    • DeanRinehart
      Dale_M Thanks for your post this is not currently on offer to users however we do have Midas approved repair centres globally who have access to service information, if you need a non warranty repair please go to the Support tab above and select Service.
      • Oct 13
  • dbbattaglia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

Hello,

anyone knows the procedure to setting the Multirack waves with Midas Venice F32 desk to using wawes in Live Concert?

Thanks everybody for the help

0 91
  • New
    Mixbus16
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Hello, I am helping someone who just got an old Midas TR console. 36 inputs 8 Goups and 8 Matrix.
    It is fitted with patchbays wired to EDAC connecors. The EDAC's look to be the 120 pin variety.
    There are 6 EDACs. Two under the bay, three under the channels, and one under the group matrix.

Would anyone happen to have, or know what the pinout is for these?
    Or any info on what the EDACS might be wired to in the bays? Looking for a place to start figuring out what these patch points are.

Thank you!

read more...
    0 70
Go to page