Statistics

261,126 members
139,804 posts
  • New
    Mina123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I have a 19" rack, for the Mixer to sit on, I require the ears to connect to the mixer (Xenyx 1604), would somebody point me to the correct Ears? A link would be wonderful. Thank you

0 12
    • Mina123
      DavidKnighton Hello Mina123,
      It appears the UFX1604 does not have a rackmount option. With most of our rackmount mixers, we generally supply the rack ears and screws, however this product does not list rack ears as an included accessory. Additionally, the mixer is 17 inches with the end caps on. Removing the end caps would narrow the width to about 15 inches, which is not the nominal rack width. You would need a custom built set of rack ears.
      • Sep 13
      • Behringer Xenyx  UFX1604 Rack Ears for 19"
        Mina123 Thank you for responding, yes I think I either try and build it myself or use two existing rack ears on each side without compromising the strength needed.
        • Sep 15
  • New
    BrettGeary
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-22

Getting bad noise out of the mixer, when the FX to main knob is turned up.  Goes away at zero. Is this repairable?

View Video
    0 35
    • BrettGeary
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the Support tab above and select Technical Service and submit a ticket so that we can assist you.
      • Jul 22
  • New
    rolfjack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29

I have received the new Behringer 921 VCO and found the audio levels from the main outputs very low (ca 0.5V). It goes for all the main waveforms (sine, tri, pulse etc). And accross the entire frequency range.

The aux output curiously has a 5V output level, which makes a huge difference in mixing.

It seems very odd and I wonder if it is a faulty unit or what.

Any help much appreciated.

Note: There is no appropriate category for this.

Category should be: "Modular equipment" or "Synthesizer module" or something...

read more...
    0 111
    • rolfjack
      timjwood I got mine yesterday, too and it doesn't work at all. No output at all. I'm going to return mine (Ebay), but now the prices are double all of a sudden.
      • October 30, 2020
    • rolfjack
      rolfjack It is interesting that there is no output at all. Is it also the case for the aux output?

What do you mean by "prices are double?"

Where did you buy it? I got mine from Thomann.de
      • October 30, 2020
    • rolfjack
      timjwood Yes, the aux is dead, too. I tried different power cables and different power sockets in the case. As far as prices I have looked on Reverb, Perfect Circuit, Guitar Center, etc., A google search shows very little. On Ebay they are going for $180 to $230 all from Japan. I paid $99 new for my dead one. I bought it from Knight Sound and Lighting, but they are out of stock now.
      • October 30, 2020
    • rolfjack
      timjwood I ordered another one from Thomann and it arrived today. It works and it's loud. I guess there's some bad modules out there.
      • November 4, 2020
    • rolfjack
      rolfjack Hi TIm. Are you getting more than 0.5V on the main waveform outputs? And how much if yes.
      I raised a ticket with the support desk, and their answer was that the specs say -4dBu output is "normal". That corresponds to 0.48V rms (consumer level audio - which is crazy in eurorack). If that is the design, then I would say the module is pretty useless in eurorack.

Therefore: If you are measuring a significantly higher voltage level from the main outputs, then it is very interesting. Also: I find it makes zero sense that there is a difference in output between the aux and the 4 main waveforms. So what are you measuring? I measured it by slowing the pulse wave to the very lowest possible frequency and then stuck it into a voltmeter.
      If you have trouble measuring it, you can perhaps monitor the audio output level relative to the aux output.
      • November 5, 2020
  • New
    RusellStarrett
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-07

This is the output meter on my 1602 mixer. This is what appears when there is no sound output from the mixer. The actual sound output does not seem to be unaffected, and the other meter responds to signal being output. The Korg mixer below it is not connected. This is the case even when there is nothing connected to the mixer. Thanks in advance for your help.

read more...
    0 41
    • RusellStarrett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I recommend you contact us directly through the Support>Technical Support link at the top of the page.
      • Jun 7
  • New
    leeann13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I am having trouble regulating the volume for in-house listening and for Zoom call listeners. if its just right in house its not loud enough over Zoom

0 26
    • leeann13
      RexBeckett Hi leeann13, the easiest solution would be to turn down the gain on the in-house amplifiers so they provide a good volume when the mixer output is set for the Zoom call.
      • Aug 13
    • leeann13
      leeann13

Thanks Rex. I will give that a try. At the ,moment I have connected the Control Out port on the mixer to the mic input on the computer and there is a volume control for the Control ( room) and a headset plug as well that I am using to try and monitor the sound going from the mixer to the Zoom meeting - there are so many places where the volume can be adjusted both on the mixer and the computer that it is all a little overwhelming. I will try your suggestion.

• Aug 13
  • New
    Stefan10
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-30

Kupilem mikser Behringer X2442USB. Jak obiecane darmowo moge zainstalowac DAW Audacity adio oraz 150 instrumentow/wtyczek efektow?

0 67
  • KimBerg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-21
    0 88
    • KimBerg
      Paul_Vannatto The red lights shows clipping on every channel, even ones with nothing plugged into them. I would say you have a hardware failure. Unfortunately that is an older analog mixer that is no longer in production.
      • September 20, 2020
    • KimBerg
      john0121 Hi Kim, sorry to see the problem with your mixer. You can find a least of our authorised service centres here if you want to look into repair options:

https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • September 21, 2020
  • New
    Algons0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Could anyone help me find the pc mixing software that is supposed to be included with this mixer?

0 87
  • New
    brianmhyer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

This may sound like a dumb question, but where can one purchase replacement knobs for this unit? The one I picked up (for $20US) has about a half dozen broken off. It works fine after a bit of Deoxit in the controls, but I'd like to get it back to original if I can. Any input welcome. Thanks!

read more...
    0 51
    • brianmhyer
      Paul_Vannatto Are you needing the knobs or the potentiometers?
      • Mar 5
      • RX1602 question
        brianmhyer Paul, I need the knobs. Pots are all fine after a bath. I don't even care if they're the original, so long as they fit!
        • Mar 6
    • brianmhyer
      Paul_Vannatto Don't know what happened to my last response. I guess I'll have to repost.
      You can submit a ticket (click on Support above) and request those knobs. Ebay is also a good source for knobs and Thingiverse has many knobs if you have a 3D printer available.
      • Mar 6
  • New
    ElmoZappa
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-02

Eurorack Pro Mixer RX 1602 V1 vs V2, what are the differences with the V2 and why thx

0 120
Go to page