Statistics

269,935 members
149,702 posts
  • New
    TURON
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Bonjour à tous la communauté X 32

J'apprends à utiliser la Behringer X32 et j'arrive pas à remettre en POST FADER mes 6 groupes. Du coup dans le vu Meter Canal mes 6 sont allumés en rouge "PRE".

Merci pour vos lumières précieuses à mon stade d'avancée.

A très vite !

read more...
    1 26
  • New
    Werd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-15

Hello,
    I purchased the qx1832usb for the USB interface. On my old mixer, the input/output was two way. With the new mixer I have to toggle the button up/down to have the mixer go to the laptop then from the laptop to the mixer, which sometimes results in the audio being cut out birth ways. 

This is what I'm trying to accomplish: Using Zoom on the laptop, have the output go to the main mix as well as any microphone input that goes to the main mix back to Zoom on the laptop.
    Is there a way to set this up without button pushing?

read more...
    0 8
  • fraticen
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-23

Need to order an Behringer full size X 32 Main PCB

0 36
    • fraticen
      john0121 Hi Noel, if you click the support button at the top of the page you can create a support ticket and set the type to "Spare parts". Fill this out and the team will be able to tell you the best way to get one in your region.
      • July 22, 2020
  • New
    h941224
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

I'm trying to connect the word clock to the Behringer wing.

Is it possible to use AES/EBU for the word clock source of the Boehringer Wing?

0 68
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

In last post.... I show this.

Now I think that....

If internal DSP power and hardware can be established switchable STERO to dual mono,

and that is more painfull effort of BEHRINGER's crews,

I can pay that charged update firmware.

That much.... increase input channel count is needed to me.

Say again....

This is my own wish.

And I also wish success of WING console and BEHRINGER.

read more...
    0 43
    • pilgrims1
      GaryHiggins Sorry but I can't understand most of what is being said here at all. I would maybe suggest writing it in your native language and then let us use google translate or something similar to read it. Many others have done just that in this forum. Whatever it is being said in this post is probably important to you and could also be to others...but is NOT getting through in English.
      • May 14, 2021
    • pilgrims1
      KlausMock First law of audio mixers, there are not enough input channels. Second law, there are not enough busses. Third law is thereare not enough EQ bands. Or maybe there is only one law for audio mixers. „There is too less of everything“ ;-) if more input channels are needed maybe the WING is the wrong product. Maybe you should checkout some mixers like the dLive (128 mono channels) but, wait a minute, ah you need approx. five times more money to get it. I would love to see all 48 input channels equipped with the same processing features, EQ, Gate and Compressor.
      • May 14, 2021
    • pilgrims1
      ValeriuM_Trufin My understanding is that what you whish is not possible. By design, the mixer has 40 full processing pathways, and 8 limited processing pathways. It's a bonus that those can be stereo.

It might seem that you only want to double the inputs by separating the stereo sources, but you are actually asking for double the DSP processing, since all those inputs would need a separate pathway, with Gain control, and extra Gates, Dynamics, EQ , etc. It's not just the physical board missing the labels, the DSP for all that is most likely not enough.

You seem to think that the DSP is designed to work on each source as independent mono channels, with full independent instructions for each and stitch together the signal when chosen stereo like you would do manually on a mono console.
      But it seems to me to be more like it uses one channel to apply all settings, but it has enough extra power to do that for two sources at once.
      So you set the gain to on preamp, and it can duplicate that to the neighbor at little extra processing, and the same goes for each stage of processing. It uses one set of instructions, and applies it to the other at little cost.
      • May 14, 2021
    • pilgrims1
      -mjk- Rule #1 is: Every desire is just a firmware update away!
      • May 14, 2021
  • New
    KlausMock
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-16

On the WING and the DP48 there you can find connectors but are there any other products, stageboxes or stuff like that, in the pipepline, which can be used with the WING oder DP48?

0 49
    • KlausMock
      Dale_M Hi Klaus, there are no new IO boxes currently but many of the Behringer IO boxes are compatible such as S16 S32 etc as well as some Midas IO that can run at 48k such as DL16, DL32, DL251 etc so there are many options avail;able for expansion depending on one's budget.
      • June 15, 2021
    • KlausMock
      KlausMock Hi Dale, I know that there are existing AES50 IO devices, I am using some DL32 and DL16 with my M32R and the WING. But I simply want to know if there are some other devices which will use stageCONNECT on the way. I am just curious.
      • June 16, 2021
  • New
    GaryHiggins
    Superhero - Level 1
    2021-01-09

Looks like someone, somewhere will be able to buy these soon! Here in the USA, maybe in a year ot 2 :-) (not funny and perhaps too true) I like many wish it were the internal variety so I could still use the SD recorder but it's still pretty exciting as it is. Now if the Stage Connect boxes would only show somewhere!

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0EGD/WING-DANTE_QSG_WW.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3UMmC8KDDOAMzz-fQOE2L_DMJLHxASqbRwOboG9kkIOPFqpN6PM88mk_o

read more...
    0 32
    • GaryHiggins
      KlausMock I also want to see the promised internal Dante Module rather than a replacement for the WING-Live Card. So that means that I have to wait until this internal module will be available.
      • January 9, 2021
      • Wing-Dante
        GaryHiggins Hey Klaus, I suspect the fact that the internal version requires a service center technician to keep the warranty intact and the time and shipping involved to get it there is the reason it isn’t first up. Maybe soon, let’s hope.
        • ·
        • January 9, 2021
      • Wing-Dante
        KlausMock Hi Gary, I am not so sure, that you void the warranty if you add the internal module to the mixer. It is for me similar to add RAM or an extra hard drive to your PC. Especially because such a module is provided by the manufacturer. But we will see....
        • January 9, 2021
      • Wing-Dante
        GaryHiggins I agree, I have built a ton of PC systems from scratch over the years and could easily and safely install this card without issue given proper instructions to do so. That said it's not for everyone and I can see where they might balk. It shouldn't be rocket science though. I would love to be wrong and they make them user installable. As much as I would like the new Wing-Dante card (and may get one) I really like the SD card it has in it now. Don't want to lose one to get the other.
        • ·
        • January 10, 2021
  • New
    KeithBrown
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-02-08

Hi folks. I glanced over at my X32 Compact mixer and saw this error message. Any idea what it means?

0 277
    • KeithBrown
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Keith, are you using an external app? The error message is saying that it received an OSC command with a value (or values) that was too long. When I was first developing Live Toolbox, I got that message quite frequently.
      • February 7, 2021
    • KeithBrown
      KeithBrown All I'm using is X32 Edit. I think it's the most recent one but not sure how to tell.
      • February 7, 2021
    • KeithBrown
      Paul_Vannatto Ok, then just reboot. In all likelihood it was just a fluke.
      • February 7, 2021
    • KeithBrown
      KeithBrown Thanks, Paul. I should have mentioned that I have seen this once before a couple of months ago. It doesn't seem to have affected anything negatively. If I close the message everything seems to be working normally. I guess I won't start to worry until there's smoke coming out of the mixer. :)
      • February 7, 2021
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

Thanks great WING console.

but... I found that SHOW CNTRL section is blank.

When can I using this section with detail show ( snapshot ) control functions.... ??

0 31
    • pilgrims1
      Paul_Vannatto The show management features are still in development. Yes it is being worked on. No ETA at this point.
      • February 25, 2021
  • New
    Jimmylim
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Hello,

I have S32 stagebox and X32 Rack. Is it possible to feed MIDI CC's thru S32(midi in)--CAT--X32Rack(midi out).

Connection: Midi player midi out-->S32 midi in--->CAT-->X32 Rack midi out--> Kemper midi in.

Only want to control kemper thru s32--X32

Cheers,

Jimmy

read more...
    0 51
Go to page