Statistics

269,930 members
149,695 posts
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

I saw that module part not activated now.

When this optional board provided, WING's audio network ( MODULE in ROUTE page ) activated

simultaniously using WING LIVE ( SD REC ).

WHEN CAN I MEET this option board ? ^^

0 134
    • pilgrims1
      GaryHiggins I will be a while, the W-Dante card has not yet been delivered and it will be after that. If I were a guesser ,and I am...I would say it's at least a year away. Hope not but that's my guess. I think you will see an option to buy the Wing itself with it pre installed FIRST, at a premium of course. This card requires it to be installed by a service center NOT user installable.
      • February 25, 2021
  • New
    PetriOjanperä
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-03-28

Hello,

I updated my x32's  firmware to 4.06 and now there are some sync problems between x-32 rack and logic pro x. Simple stereo recording from x-live to Logic via USB won't work anymore because of samplerate dropouts. All works fine with my 2012 MBP, but my iMac 2011 (High Sierra) is having these issues. 

Got to mention that this setup has been working just fine before.

Has anyone else had this kind of problems? Are these troubles related to latest firmware update? 

read more...
    0 62
    • PetriOjanperä
      Nigel67 Hi PetriOjanpera. Is the X-LIVE card running the latest software version? This can be found here https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AWR. If it is, are you using a USB hub? If so, can you try plugging directly into the iMAC and try all the USB ports. Re-check your clocking settings on the Logic software, and then try re-installing the Logic Pro software. If that doesn't work, please try submitting a Technical ticket and we will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with further advice.
      • March 28, 2021
  • New
    DevinMcMonigle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

Hey everyone, 

I'm pretty new to the x air app and xr18. I'm really happy with the sounds I have been able to capture (mainly drum mixes in my home studio).

The reason for my post is I am wonderingng how I can migrate the show onto my laptop setup.  Everything was originally setup on the iPad, and I can't seem to figure it out.

Id be be surprised if I have to redo everything manually. There has to be a way to save and move over.

Really appreciate any help!

Devin

read more...
    0 52
    • DevinMcMonigle
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Devin, the X-Air does not have shows as a feature, like the X32 does. On the iPad app, shows are just folders on the iPad. Unfortunately, in Apple's "infinite wisdom", they have made it impossible to access these folders, like you can with other OS's. Also the scene files are stored in a binary format that is useless outside of the iPad. What you need to do is to save those scenes to snapshots on the XR18. Then download and run the X-Air Edit app (for Mac, PC, linux or Raspberry Pi). Connect the laptop to the XR18 via a router and ethernet cables (or wifi) and connect the X-Air Edit to the XR18. Once connected, load each snapshot, then Save to your laptop. The resulting scenes will be ASCII formatted which can be used with any other X-Air Edit as well as other 3rd party apps (such as X-Air Scene Parser).
      • May 31, 2021
    • DevinMcMonigle
      DevinMcMonigle

@Paul, thanks for the info and quick response! I will give this a try and then report back later. Thanks again!

• May 31, 2021
  • New
    DadBand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-29

Five-piece Dad Band looking to bring our sound into one sock, so to speak, to make it clearer and more controllable for both live and practice sessions, and perhaps to record a little....

We are getting ready to pull the trigger on a mixer...

In - Mikes 1-4, Keyboards (stereo), Guitar (stereo), bass guitar, guitar, e-drums. I figure that we need at least 9 channels in, two of which seem to need to be stereo (the keyboards and guitar have stereo out - perhaps we can use just one of those two channels and make it 8 channels?)

Out - Mains 1 and 2 to powered speakers, and monitors 1-4 to an 8-channel amp and four speakers. (We'd like to be able to send a different monitor mix to each of the four monitors, which we could by running the ins to four channels on our monitor amp and using L/R and Main/Monitor to direct a unique mix to each speaker. Plausible?)

My thinking is that we need a mixer with at least 10 channels in and L-R main channels out, with four aux busses for the four monitor channels we want to take out. (Individual mixes for the four monitors is a nice to have but not a requirement BTW - we could take two monitor channels out with different mixes, for instance.)

We are looking at the Behringer X AIR XR16 (https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BI7) but are also thinking that it's a little deeper in capabilities than we could understand or use (being pretty casual users). But it would be nice to be able to dial in the sound from out front.

Would a simpler, analog mixer, like the Behringer QX2442USB (https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0AL3) be a better bet? Seems like you can get a lot more channels (and I don't yet know what we'd use them for but let's say we got another keyboard or added another mike) for about the same price and not pay for a lot of deep capabilities that we'd not understand and/or never use.

As always, thanks. I am the guy who knows how to plug everything in without blowing anything up and so am seen as the sound expert in the band, but I am at the edge of my competence here....

read more...
    0 5
    • DadBand
      Paul_Vannatto You will thank yourself down the road by going digital (trust me). Since going to a digital console in 2012, I'd never want to go back to using an analog console. The learning curve isn't that difficult and there are lots of tutorials (documents and YouTube videos) for both consoles, as well as lots of X-Air users that you can ask questions (here or other forums or groups).

The choice on which digital console will depend on whether you want to record stereo to a USB stick (XR16) or record multi-track (XR18) for future post mixing.
      • December 29, 2021
  • mopheij
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-26

This is a Feature Request for the WINGs USB Recorder.

It would be great if some where in the Recording Page the remaining space or time left on the drive is displayed.

0 42
    • mopheij
      john0121 Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it along to the dev team for future consideration.
      • September 27, 2020
  • New
    RobertStark
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

I updated my AMD processor and my X Touch is no longer working.  :(  

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

0 16
    • RobertStark
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi RobertStark, could you please confirm which firmware version you are currently running on your X-TOUCH? If you are not running the latest 1.21 version I would highly recommend carrying out this update as it resolves USB compatibility issues with AMD Processors.

Please do note that this update will need to be carried out on a PC with no AMD processors.

You can download the update from the product page linked below:
      https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B1X
      • November 24, 2021
    • RobertStark
      RobertStark Chris - I've tried updating the firmware and, you are correct, that it's not working. My son is going to come by on Friday with his Intel laptop to try. Thanks for the response; you've confirmed my next step.
      • November 24, 2021
    • RobertStark
      RobertStark

Updated firmware. While my computer sees the X Touch, Cubase does not. Any suggestions on what else to try?

• November 26, 2021
    • RobertStark
      RobertStark

I got it working! You can disregard my previous text. Thanks for your help.

• November 27, 2021
    • RobertStark
      JusRoc1 hello Mr Robert Stark, I am having problems with an x touch as well. I was wondering what you did to fix your one. any tips? Thanks
      • December 1, 2021
  • New
    covarico
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Hi, 

Where can I find what the connection specifications are from the mf100t and X32 100mm faders?

I cannot exactly match them with what I see on for e.g. MIDAS faders. 

The MIDAS version states, the following in the documentation:

1 - Grey - Touch Sense

2 - Blue - 0% Travel

3 - Yellow - Wiper

4 - Red - 100% Travel

5 - Black - Motor (-)

6 - Red - Motor (+)

see specification:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0AHW/MIDAS_PRO%20FADER%20(200%20mm)%20P0AHW_Product%20Information%20Document.pdf

https://www.midasconsoles.com/product.html?modelCode=P0AHW

read more...
    0 10
    • covarico
      KevinMaxwell Are you trying to install the Midas Pro fader in an X32? I am pretty sure that it won't physically fit. the X32 uses a board with 8 faders mounted on it.
      • December 8, 2021
      • Connection specification for the Behringer MF100t fader and X32 fader
        covarico No I'm just want to know what the pin-outs are of the connections on the Behringer faders. I mentioned the MIDAS faders, because they also have a Mabuchi motor like the Behringer faders.
        • December 8, 2021
  • MartinPressmar
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-03
    Hello Musci Tribe, its not a defect but i just saw this as an opportunity, it seems i coudln#t opened a support case for that. I use normally a Yamaha Cl5 for touring with a band and some local artists i but i had the opportunity to check with the Wing, its outstanding from the functions, inputs are enough and sound quality excellent with the midas stageboxes. Here is my request: Would it be possible to allow a shortcut function into the custom knobs? On whatever page in the screen i am, to mark this as a shortcut and add it to a custom button? Like activating the shortcut mode, got to the screen and click again the button so its saved. Regardless what stage the console is, it will bring me back all the time to that screen. Many thanks, Martin
    read more...
    0 85
    • MartinPressmar
      Nigel67 Hi Martin, many thanks for the great comments and glad you enjoyed your experience. I will put your future enhancement request to the Wing development team and come back to you with any comments or questions they may have.
      • July 6, 2020
  • New
    Zephie1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

I'm trying to find out a way to multitrack record all 32 channels as post fader, so that the eq, gate and compression and effects would translate in my DAW.

1 45
  • JanWilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-08-05

First, are the F1, F2 and F3 keys on the upper right corner of the Wing Console programmable like the user keys?  And if so, how would I access the programming functions?

Thanks very much

0 311
    • JanWilliams
      Paul_Vannatto No they are not, Jan. They are context sensitive to the selected function.
      • August 5, 2020
      • Programming the F1, F2 and F3 keys on Wing Console
        JanWilliams Thanks Paul. Seems like that could be expanded so that user functions could be programmed.
        • August 5, 2020
    • JanWilliams
      DickStraathof Hi, from what I found out the F1, F2, and F3 display views correspond with the first three pages of the Custom Controls.
      I have four reverb/delay effects in my first custom control layer programmed and I like the convenience that delay times and reverb length are visible at all times without touching the rotary knob first.

DickS.
      • August 5, 2020
Go to page