Statistics

260,532 members
139,128 posts
  • New
    Rondebw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

Can there be different sets of 16 channels be setup during the routing?   Musicians could focus more on breaking down drums etc.   the vocalists could have 1 channel for drums and isolate more individual mics.  

0 34
    • Rondebw
      Paul_Vannatto If you are using a stagebox (such as S16, SD8, SD16, etc.) you can assign different signals to the AES50 33-48 than the Ultranet (which is hardwired to the Ultranet on the back of the X32). If you are using more than one stagebox, you could connnect one stagebox AES50 cable to the X32 AES50 A port and the other stagebox AES50 cable to the B port. That would give you 3 different P16 set of signals.
      • Jun 1
    • Rondebw
      Rondebw

Thanks for the response. We are running cat5 to A stage box. Attaching a P16D and running the P16M’s off it.

• Jun 1
      • Setting up P16M’s connection to X32
        Paul_Vannatto Then run another shielded cat5e, cat6 or cat7 from the Ultranet port in the back of the X32 to the second set of P16. That way whatever you assign on the Routing, Ultranet screen will go to the second set of P16. Whatever you assign to the Routing, AES50 33-48 will go to the first set of P16.
        • Jun 1
    • Rondebw
      Rondebw

Can a P16D be plugged into a stage box? Would those 8 channels be the p16 sets given to that stage box?

• Jun 2
      • Setting up P16M’s connection to X32
        GaryHiggins Yes a P16D can get its inputs from the Stagebox ultranet port. It will then be sourced by whatever aes50a 33-48 is set to be. As Paul said, the stageboxes always use aes50 33-48 BUT aes50 33-48 can be changed to many different things. By default it is set for P16 1-8 and 9-16 (which of course matches the ultranet routing menu) but you can change that to, for instance "out 1-8" an "out 9-16" etc etc. That is how the stagebox and mixer can have different ultranet sources. The X32 mixer ultranet port on the other hand is hardwired to the ultranet out routing menu assignments and not aes50 33-48.
        • Jun 3
    • Rondebw
      Rondebw

Thanks to all for helping me out with this.

• Jun 5
  • New
    david44
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-28

Hello,

I have a Behringer Q802 USB mixer that I feed into a Bluetooth xmtr (TaoTronics TT BA07) and then use OneOdio A70 headphones to hear the output. Problem is that there is a HUGE delay when I play my keyboard - It is in the neighborhood of 1/4 second! If I connect the phones with a cable, all is well - no delay. I've hooked up the TT BA07 to my iPhone and there is NO delay when watching videos.  So......I'm not sure where to even begin - is it the TT BA07 Bluetooth adaptor or the OneOdio A70 phones or the Q802?

Cheers

David

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-19

I think I understand when routing inputs to the Card, it sends the inputs "after the preamp". But what does that mean? Is gain part of the preamp? EQ? Any Dynamics or Gating? Not the raw input, correct? Certainly not the fader, mute, solo controls, as those are after the preamp and are parts of the input channel, correct?

read more...
    0 10
    • DanielThompson
      Nigel67 Hi DanielThompson. 'After the preamp' means that the signal is taken straight after the analogue mic amp gain stage, whether it is the mic amp from an IO box or the mic amps from the XLRs built into the rear of the console (Local Inputs).
      • Oct 19
  • jankoppe1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-09-28

Hey guys,

your behringer.de domain always felt a bit broken, as it lead to a 404 page, which I think is a bit embarassing. Now you're redirecting to a URL with a completely empty response - https://www.behringer.com/EN/Home.aspx

Behringer.de is effectively completely broken. Is no one from your IT department noticing this stuff? Is that the same people that screwed up the migration to this new community thing?

read more...
    0 36
    • jankoppe1
      john0121 Hi Jan, Sorry about this. I'll report to the IT Team at once so we can get this resolved. Thanks for bringing to our attention.
      • September 27, 2020
    • jankoppe1
      Dale_M Hi Jan, the sites were down this morning but they are back up now sorry for the inconvenience.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Redirect of behringer.de is broken
        jankoppe1 Yep, It's now leading to a 404 page again. At least I get the old, slightly less broken state back.
        • September 28, 2020
  • robi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-10

Can anyone help me to find the XR-18 MIDI Sysex OSC command reference ?
    Thank you
    Roberto

0 176
  • New
    Svine001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

Hi I just got the mac mini x32 with the m1 chip. Im running logic pro with the x32 as audio interface and getting audio drop outs on very simple audio tracks. Any ideas where to start to resolve?

1 1,815
    • Svine001
      Nigel67 Hi Sean, please let me go and talk to the design team, and I will get back to you.
      • November 25, 2020
      • Mac M1 chip and x32
        Nigel67 Hi Sean, I have just been reminded by the design team, that our mixers are class compliant and do not need drivers under MAC OS. Audio issues with M1 are purely Apples domain or DAW related. Unfortunately there is nothing that we can do.
        • ·
        • November 25, 2020
    • Svine001
      DaveMorrison Check your IO Buffer size. The USB interface on the X32 isn't stable with low buffer sizes. I can't remember if 64 or 128 is as low as you can go. I always use 1024 in Logic so I can run big projects.
      • November 25, 2020
    • Svine001
      Svine001 I just updated to the recent firmware 4.4 from 4.2 and have not seen an instance of drop outs even running some huge projects with 32 buffer size so fingers crossed!! thanks for replys the m1 is very nice I'm hoping more programs get updated soon:)
      • November 25, 2020
      • Mac M1 chip and x32
        Nigel67 Hi Sean, many thanks for the feedback which is great news. When you upgraded the X32 to 4.04, do you know if there was any upgrade to Logic Pro at the same time? Were you running the EDIT software on the MAC mini as well? Manythanks
        • November 26, 2020
    • Svine001
      redpola

I’m just checking in to see how it’s going. I’m about to buy an M1 Mac and am worried I will have problems. How is it working out for you?

• Apr 19
  • New
    GaryWorsham
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-10

Hi,

I am checking out the X-Air Live Toolbox OSC application as there are a few things I'd like to be able to automate as regards the mixer sends, etc. for different setups.  Their documentation refers to the OSC document but I think it's the old forum site.  Can anyone who has this document post it please?

http://forum.music-group.com/showthread.php?8362-X-AIR-OSC-DocumentationRelease

I looked here and at Behringer site, can't find it.

Thanks!

DL

read more...
    0 49
  • New
    JohnnyChandler
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-03-12

If there is somewhere for reporting bugs already, please let me know. Also, if there is a way to search for topics on the monile site, please let me know. I had a heck of a time getting here...

Anyways, I updated my X32 Compact this week from 4.04 to 4.04.1. When the mixer was used today, there were issues with getting the various apps on multiple devices and different types of devices to connect to the mixer. They would "connect" but wouldn't function normally. On the MX-Q app, no busmix name would be displayed and you couldn't adjust faders, if I am remembering correctly.

Anybody else having these issues? Have any solutions? I ended up disconnecting multiple times, restarting the apps multiple times, and never found a concrete procedure that remedied it every time. It seemed very sporatic.

Thanks for any help. 

read more...
    0 67
  • New
    Kevin44
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-04

Our band recently purchased an X32 rack and an S16 stage box to upgrade from our Xair18. I would like to run 5 stereo item units with this setup. I have successfully routed inputs between the 2 units, and have setup 3 stereo item mixes on X32 rack outputs 1-6. Am using outputs 7&8 for left/right out. I am am having trouble routing the outputs on the stage box to the X32 rack. Not sure what I'm missing, any help would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 64
    • Kevin44
      GaryHiggins Kevin, the rack outputs are done via xlr out, the stagebox routing is done via aes50a out (you need to be connected to the A port side on the S16) if using the default configuration then you are concerned with routing aes50a out 1-8. It is probably set at ‘out 1-8’ (making it the same as the rack) you will want to change it to out 9-16. You could just change the configuration settings but you don’t have to. This will then use the last 8 assignments from the outputs 1-16 routing menu as the S16 outputs for your iem setup.
      • Jul 4
    • Kevin44
      Kevin44

Thanks, but I’m still missing something. On the tab AES50 A..set to out 9-16. On the output 1-16 tab, outputs 9-16 have an asterisk that says “these outputs are currently not connected to any physical output connector on this device. Please check the slur routing tab.”

• Jul 4
    • Kevin44
      Kevin44

Xlr routing tab

• Jul 4
    • Kevin44
      Paul_Vannatto Ignore those asterisk. All they are saying is that you don't have physical XLR output jacks. But you still can use the Out 1-16 screen to "stage" (or make up) the banks of 8 that are required for assignments of the AES50 screen.
      • Jul 4
      • X32 rack and S16 output sync
        Kevin44 On the the output 1-16 tab I have the iems matched to the correct outputs, but get nothing on the meters or signal to the iems.
        • Jul 4
    • Kevin44
      Kevin44 Ok, thank you for that. The inputs work correctly, the outputs 1-8 are working correctly, but I can’t get anything from 9-16. I’m just so confused, didn’t think this was that tough to do
      • Jul 4
  • axeslinger1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-06

How long does it take to hear anything about a ticket for warranty repair?

0 39
    • axeslinger1
      RexBeckett It may take a few days in the current situation. You should have received a confirmation email within a day or two. If not, check your email spam/junk folder.
      • August 6, 2020
    • axeslinger1
      Nigel67 What was your ticket number and I can check for you
      • August 7, 2020
Go to page