Statistics

289,865 members
172,429 posts
  • New
    BerndVanPraet
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-09
    Hi all,

At this moment I’m very happy with the console.
    But now I had some more time on it, there are some mini idea’s I’m seeing.

Now, the Navigation Layouts and Global Assignables Presets are linked to the user account that’s being used.
    But I’m finding out that with different show’s I do on the console I’m using different ones every time.
    It would be very handy if it could be attached at the show file rather then the User Account.
    read more...
    0 13
    • BerndVanPraet
      Nigel67 Hi BerndVanPraet. Great to hear that you are enjoying using the HD96. I will raise a ticket and pass your comments on to the design team for further discussion and implementation in a future release. Many thanks.
      • November 9, 2021
  • New
    rossilive
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hello,

For Studio use, I'm trying to route the channel Solo monitor output to the main out, not on a separate Monitor out as it is configured. When I hit the solo button, I want to hear only that channel out of my Mains.

Thanks in Advance!

read more...
    0 16
    • rossilive
      Paul_Vannatto Assign the Monitor L & R to a couple of user outs (on the Routing, User Out screen, last 2 assignables in the Aux group), then assign those User Outs to the respective outputs (eg. AES50 A, B, XLR Out, etc.) that you have your speakers connected to.
      • September 13, 2021
      • M32 Console - Solo channel to Main out Routing.
        rossilive Tried like this, didnt seem to work. I'll try again and send images if not... Thanks!
        • September 14, 2021
  • New
    RichHartfield
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hi. I’m having trouble diagnosing a really strange fault.

My setup:

M32r connected to DL32 via aes50A ports. All inputs on the DL32 arrive on the correct channels on the M32. But channels 17-24 are behaving strangely. Sometimes when I switch phantom power on or off on one of these channels, it can cause a surge through some of the other surrounding channels between 17-24, disrupting their gain permanently, and turning off their phantom power. Sometimes when I turn phantom power on or off on one of these channels, it doesn’t even get a response from the dl32. Turning up the gain knob on channel 24 on the desk, also caused the surrounding channels to take a dramatic drop in signal level and lose phantom power.

I’ve factory reset the console, and updated it to the latest firmware. I’ve also tried different cat5 cables.

Any ideas? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

read more...
    0 154
    • RichHartfield
      Paul_Vannatto Are the firmware of both M32R and DL32 up to date? Is the AES50 synchronisation solid green between the console and stagebox?
      • November 27, 2021
  • New
    JoelMcWilliams
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-11-13

M32 with firmware 4.03 - how do you tell what scene is loaded?  Early versions of the firmware used to show me this but with recent firmwares that feature seems to have disappeared.

0 55
    • JoelMcWilliams
      DanielPaine By default, the show view is normally set to 'Cues'. Changing this to scenes will reveal 2 names at the top of the screen so you can see what is loaded. Please see the pictures enclosed. The top text (shown in yellow) is the current loaded scene. While the name under this (In white) shows what you have selected to load next (before hitting the Go button.) Hope this helps.

It's done this way in preferences so you can see which mode your automation is in. i.e. 'Cues', 'Scenes', or 'Snippets'. Changing the modes also coincide with how the 'show control' buttons work
      • November 13, 2020
  • New
    feliveaudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-11

Submitted a spare parts ticket for Midas Pro Series parts over four weeks ago now, but have so far had no response. Is this normal to have to wait this long for a reply for spares?

0 62
    • feliveaudio
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. I apologize for the delay. Someone will be contacting you shortly.
      • February 11, 2021
    • feliveaudio
      feliveaudio Thanks, all sorted now!
      • February 18, 2021
  • New
    natmoo97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Hi folks, I'm looking for some knowledge into an issue I am having. For some background knowledge I run wired in ear setup and my musicians are running the M32-Q app. I have sent 6 of my bus mixes through the aux outs and a few other through the XLR outputs to get to the inear amps on the stage. My problem is that many of my bus faders are not working, the volume sent from a channel to the mix bus is all I seem to be able to control, the mix bus fader moves up and down but it doesn't change my output volume, and of course this is a serious issue as with in ears you want to make sure that musicians can turn down their overall volume to not do damage to there ears. I have updated to the latest firmware for you knowledge and I have used the board for three years and have read through the manual three or four times so I do understand routing and all the parameters but I have exhausted all my trouble shooting techniques. Love to hear if somebody knows how to fix this! Or any troubleshooting ideas!  

read more...
    0 451
    • natmoo97
      Paul_Vannatto In the Routing, Aux Out (and where you have assigned the mixbuses to the XLR out - probably the Out 1-16 ) screen, change the taps to post fader (in relation to the mixbus master fader).
      • April 15, 2021
      • Midas M32 Bus fader issue
        natmoo97 Hi Paul, Thanks so much for the reply. Just an additional question for you as I seemed to be getting bogged down in the routing details just a little. How does one set what the preference for the channels being sent to the bus are (wanting post EQ but before the fader of the channel as most do), versus what you have suggested as the way to route the mixbus master fader. I seem to be mixing up the two places to make this routing setting proper and just want to hammer that out so I don't run into this again! Again thanks so much for your reply, it is greatly appreciated.
        • April 15, 2021
        Paul_Vannatto The other sends are channel sends to the mixbuses. Those taps (found in the channel strip's Sends screen) are in relation to the channel strips faders. The other that I mentioned above (Routing, Aux Out, Out 1-16 and Ultranet screens) are in relation to the master faders of the buses (including Main LR, Main M/C, matrixes, mixbuses, etc.).
        • April 15, 2021
        natmoo97 Makes perfect sense thanks Paul!
        • April 15, 2021
  • New
    ARP101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Is there a way to record one track, and listen to that track as you record another? Is this a routing question or is it even possible to do without a DAW?

0 11
  • TroyKrueger
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-14

Title says it all.

When I make a DCA 'safe' under the channel safe tab. It still respects and changes to the level of the snapshot being fired.

Must be that the 'children' faders are safe??

Is there an easy way to exclude a DCA in a recall so it stays where it is?

read more...
    0 80
    • TroyKrueger
      KyleJohnson Hi Troy, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have DCA1 Safed under Channel safes, and you load a Scene file, DCA1 should not change. If you are loading a Snippet however, the selected parameters would change even if the channel is safed.
      • September 14, 2020
    • TroyKrueger
      TroyKrueger thanx Kyle, I'm loading a scene file, the DCA does change. The L/R is channel safe also but does not change, as it should. So the LR behaves correctly, the DCA does not,,,, none of the DCA's behave, (I checked 1 other one.... this Sunday, I'll check all 8, but for sure, DCA 1 and DCA 8 respond to a scene restore - which they should not.
      • September 15, 2020
      • M32 Make a DCA 'safe' from a recall
        KyleJohnson Which firmware version is your console on? Make sure you are up to date, the latest version is 4.02
        • September 15, 2020
        TroyKrueger ah yes, 4.0.2 fixes this issue.... DCA safe now works.... - thank you
        • September 20, 2020
    • TroyKrueger
      TroyKrueger I'll have to check Sunday, thanx -
      • September 15, 2020
    • TroyKrueger
      TroyKrueger ah yes, 4.0.2 fixes this issue.... DCA safe now works.... - thank you
      • September 20, 2020
        KyleJohnson Glad to hear that, let us know if you have any other questions.
        • ·
        • September 21, 2020
  • DaveMorrison
    Rock Star - Level 2
    2020-09-14

Can we just upload .SCN files randomly or do we need to start a new post to upload a file?

I tried to post from the "Files" area. FAIL —Wouldn't let me fill in the required catagory boxes.

I like the text editor when we start a new post. Why can't we have it when we reply? And why can't we reply with an upload? Sorry to complain again, but it's vital to upload X/M32 and X/M-Air files (in a reply) to help the users of digital mixers. It's been missing for over 3 month now and the number of Digital mixer users has plummeted in that time. Where are they getting help? The hostile Facebook group?

I've attached a (mostly) "Zeroed" .SCN file for test purposes.

View Attachment

read more...
    0 164
    • DaveMorrison
      AlexLane Hi Dave, The files section is basically a deposit for any files uploaded to discussions. Currently you can just upload any file to the main discussion but this will be improved moving forward. In the meantime for comment uploads I would suggest using wetransfer or another upload site.

I have forwarded your comments to the dev team also. Hopefully we can improve the comments section soon!

Thanks!
      • September 15, 2020
    • DaveMorrison
      Alone how to download the software for the behringer dx2000 usb
      • September 19, 2020
      • How is the new "Files" area supposed to work?
        PedroRodrigues Hi Jose,this unit uses a USB Type B and allows a Stereo IN/OUT at 48 Khz sample rate.
        To download the drivers please follow the link below:

http://www.asio4all.org/
        • ·
        • September 21, 2020
  • New
    DamienKyle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Greetings all. 

Having difficulty with output routing. I have a multitrack session routed into desk from Reaper and I'm trying to send my stereo mixdown from M32R back to a couple of inputs on DAW through the USB card. Possible? 

0 80
    • DamienKyle
      GaryHiggins I don't use reaper but if you have free tracks available I think you can. Probably best to use the "user" routing menu so as you don't eat up another 8 ch block to get those 2 ch's. Use perhaps the ulranet or aux out routing menu and make direct out of Main L/R post fader as 2 of the ch's along with 6 other sources you also need for your recording. In the card out routing choose that user block for 8 card outs Say you use direct outs of ch's 1-24 for the first 3 card banks, then make bank 4 be your user bank. Make it be direct outs of ch's 25-30, then make Main L/R as ch 7 and 8 of that user bank.
      • January 26, 2021
    • DamienKyle
      DamienKyle Thanks, Gary. I have all the input channels stereo subgrouped feeding a stereo matrix and couldn’t see how to send the matrices back through the card to DAW on Output routing page
      • January 26, 2021
    • DamienKyle
      -mjk- When you're doing a mixdown, you only need 2 channels going back to the DAW. Pick a pair and assign the L/R bus to them. Then arm your mixdown track in Reaper and select the stereo pair you chose as the input. I use my X32 exclusively in the studio with Reaper and I do this every day.
      • January 26, 2021
    • DamienKyle
      DamienKyle Well, yes. Reaper tracks are armed and ready to receive mixdown signals, it’s the routing from the Output patch page I’m asking about, ie. how to get these back through the USB card to DAW
      • January 27, 2021
      • M32R Live and Reaper
        GaryHiggins You need to use one of the 3 menus, out 1-16, aux out or ultranet out to be able to define Main L/R for 2 of your card outs. What does your card out routing use for a category now? You will need to free up 2 ch's of the 32 card out slots for Main L and Main R. Using "user out" lets you substitute only 2 tracks (from your chosen category) of the 32 card outs and retain 30 of them as they are presently. Maybe you can post your scene using dropbox or similar, would be much easier to help.
        • January 27, 2021
    • DamienKyle
      DamienKyle Thanks Gary. I’ve now got signal going into Reaper from desk. All good. I’ll get a proper look at it later.
      • January 27, 2021
Go to page